Fading Chaos TCG (Trading Card Game)

After getting a little bored of Yu-Gi-Oh!, I decided to make my own TCG. It is a bit of a mix between all TCG's. I'm not one for long paragraphs, so here are the rules, card rarities, and information on packs:

There are 2 types of card. They are Creature and Magic.
Each creature has a certain amount of health. (Top-Right) Whenever an enemy creature attacks, the difference in attack power (Bottom-Left) is subtracted from the losing creature’s health. When a creature has no health, it is destroyed, and put in the discard pile. When a creature is destroyed, you take damage equal to the destroyed creatures recoil, (Top-Left) and that is subtracted from your Block Power. You start with 100 Block power. When your Block Power is zero, you lose. Creature cards are black, and will always have an attack power, recoil and health.
Magic cards have a cost to activate them (Bottom). They are coloured Orange. A Magic card can be played over a creature cards ability, and will take priority.
Your deck must be made of at least 50 cards, but at most 100. You are allowed up to 4 copies of a card in one deck. Sometimes, a card will be restricted. You are only allowed 2 copies of a restricted card in your deck. Rarely, a card will be banned or Half-Banned, meaning there can’t be any copies of it in your deck, or only 1 copy in your deck.
At the start of the game, each player draws 4 cards. You draw 2 cards during the start of your turn. You can only place 1 creature on the board every turn. When a creatures effect activates, any player can place a magic card over the creature if the magic cards ability has something to do with the creatures ability, e.g: Player 1 uses Aino, the Refrained Samurais effect to offer itself. Player 2 plays magic card Ancient Seal, blocking Aino, the Refrained Samurai's effect.
A monster can only attack a monster adjacent to it on the board, and can only attack once.
A Board will come with a structure deck, or you can buy one separately. A Board is 4 X 6 squares.
In a pack, there will be 8 cards. 6 commons, 1 uncommon and 1 rare. Sometimes, the uncommon or rare will not be there, and will be replaced with a Super Rare, Mega Rare, or Darkness Rare. All the different types of rarities look different. A Common looks normal, with nothing special about it. An Uncommon has a shiny name (Top). A Rare has a shiny picture (Middle) . A Super Rare has a shiny name and picture. A Mega Rare has a completely shiny card. There is only one Darkness Rare in a set. A Darkness Rare has an almost completely pitch black picture, and the name is shiny, but black.

A Feature that will be playable from Rise of Chaos onwards is the [u][i][b]Chaos Zone[/b][/i][/u]
The [u][i][b]Chaos Zone[/b][/i][/u] is not on the board itself, but rather an imaginary square. Each player get a seperate [u][i][b]Chaos Zone[/b][/i][/u]. Once during your turn, you can place 1 Creature Card or Magic Card from your hand in your [u][i][b]Chaos Zone[/b][/i][/u]. When there are 5 Creature Cards or Magic Cards in your [u][i][b]Chaos Zone[/b][/i][/u], you can shuffle them back into the deck, and enter the [u][i][b]Chaos Zone[/b][/i][/u] Mode for the rest of your turn. While in the [u][i][b]Chaos Zone[/b][/i][/u] Mode, you can do a few extra things.
1: You can Summon 1 monster from your deck.
2: You can play 1 Additional Creature
3: You can add 1 [u][i][b]Chaos Orb[/b][/i][/u] onto a Creature Card on the board.

[u][i][b]Chaos Orbs[/b][/i][/u] give Creature Cards a few extra privilages. They gain 2 attack power and 2 health, and Creature they attack lose 1 Attack Power and Health. They also gain another ability: [u][i][b]Chaos Drain[/b][/i][/u].
[u][i][b]Chaos Drain[/b][/i][/u] goes like this: When this Creature Card attacks another Creature Card, this Creature Card gains Health equal to the other Creature Cards Health.

[spoiler=Beggining Of The War. (First Set, 50/50) Complete.]
This Set is the very beggining of the TCG, and contains the very first acrhetype, the Samurais, who could prove to be the supreme fighting force. If they are not stopped, they will take over the world. But who is there to stop them?

***********************************************************************************

Aino, the Refrained Samurai
Uncommon
Creature Card
Attack Power: 5 Health: 10 Recoil: 3
Ability: Activate when Block Power is less than 40:
Offer this card to play 1 "Aino, the Released Samurai" from your deck.

Broseo, Brain Baest
Uncommon
Creature Card
Attack Power: 8 Health: 10 Recoil: 9
Ability: You can play this card from your hand additionally if you have 50 or less Block Power.

Samurai King, Inzuno
Rare
Creature Card
Attack Power: 13 Health: 10 Recoil: 12
Ability: You must send to "Samurai" Creatures you own to the discard pile to play this card. You can pay half your Block Power (Rounded down) to send all cards your Enemy owns to the discard pile. If you have 10 or less Block Power, you can play a Creature 2 times a turn.

The True Samurai, Kuzaku
Common
Creature Card
Attack Power: 10 Health: 10 Recoil: 15
Ability: You can half this cards attack power or health and pay 5 Block Power to play an additional "Samurai" monster from your hand.

Dreaded Samurai Sword
Uncommon
Magic Card
Ability: You can pay 10 Block Power to destroy a Creature Card your Enemy owns.

Blunt Sword
Common
Magic Card (Restricted)
Ability: A Creature a your Enemy owns loses 3 Health.

Inco, the Slaying Samurai
Uncommon
Creature Card
Attack Power: 3 Health: 5 Recoil: 5
Ability: You can pay 3 Block Power to increase this cards attack power by 3.

Trunade, the Creationist Samurai
Common
Creature Card
Attack Power: 4 Health: 3 Recoil: 5
Ability: When a "Samurai" Creature Card is played (Except by this cards ability), you can play an additional "Samurai" Creature Card from your hand.

Samurai Block!
Common
Magic Card
Ability: Activate when Block Power is less than 50:
You can pay 3 Block Power to negate an attack.

True Samurai Training
Common
Magic Card
Ability: Activate when Block Power is less than 70:
You can play 1 additional "Samurai" Creature Card this turn.

Acree, the Injured Samurai
Common
Creature Card
Attack Power: 1 Health: 1 Recoil: 1
Ability: Each turn, you must pay 3 Block Power. This card gains 1 attack power every time you lose Block Power.

Dreaded Sentence
Common
Magic Card
Abililty: Your Enemy must discard a card from the hand into the discard pile.

Giant Worm
Super Rare
Creature Card
Attack Power: 4 Health: 3 Recoil: 3
Ability: When this card is played, send the top 3 cards of your Enemy's deck to the discard pile.

Brain Power
Common
Magic Card
Ability: Play 1 additional Creature Card from your discard pile.

Trazen, the Vicious Samurai
Common
Creature Card
Attack Power: 5 Health: 1 Recoil: 2
Ability: You can pay 5 Block Power to have this card gain an additional attack this turn.

Full Metal Baest
Common
Creature Card
Attack Power: 12 Health: 10 Recoil: 8
Ability: If this card would lose health, you can deduce the amount of health it would lose from it's attack power instead.

Digital Baest of Dark Realm
Super Rare
Creature Card
Attack Power: 6 Health: 5 Recoil: 3
Ability: When this cards health is reduced, deal damage to your Enemy by the amount it was reduced by.

Training Samurai
Uncommon
Creature Card
Attack Power: 3 Health: 9 Recoil: 2
Ability: You can lose 10 Block Power to destroy a card your Enemy owns.

Vico, the Untrained Samurai
Common
Creature Card
Attack Power: 2 Health: 8 Recoil: 1
Ability: If there are 4 or more "Samurai" cards in your discard pile, you can play this card from your hand, and activate the following ability:
Send 1 "Samurai" card from your deck to the discard pile. This creature gains 3 attack power.

Magical Fiend of Dark Realm
Common
Creature Card
Attack Power: 3 Health: 3 Recoil: 2
Ability: When this card is played successfully, choose 1 Creature Card on the board. It loses 5 attack power.

The Untrained Warrior
Uncommon
Creature Card
Ability: When this card is played, draw 1 card.

Save a Life
Mega Rare
Magic Card
Ability: When a Creature is destroyed, place it back on the board.

Intense Training
Common
Magic Card
Ability: Choose 1 Creature Card. Give it an additional 3 attack power. It loses 2 health at the end of your turn.

Magic Library of Ancient Times
Common
Magic Card
Ability: Draw 1 Card from the bottom of your deck.

Magic Library of Futuristic Times
Common
Magic Card
Ability: Draw 1 Card randomly from your deck.

Insanious
Mega Rare
Creature Card
Attack Power: 20 Health: 20 Recoil: 10
Ability: When this card is played, choose 1 Creature you own and 1 Creature your Enemy owns. Send both cards to the discard pile. You take all the Recoil Damage. When this card is sent to the discard pile, you lose 10 Block Power

Gift of the Gods
Mega Rare
Magic Card (Half-Banned)
Ability: Add 1 card from your deck to your hand.

Recruitment
Common
Magic Card
Ability: Add 1 Creature Card from your deck to your hand.

Duck!
Common
Magic Card
Ability: When an Enemy Creature attacks, negate that attack.

Chaos Rain
Mega Rare
Magic Card
Ability: You can send 1 Creature you own to the discard pile to deal 5 Block Damage to your Enemy.

Chaos Beast
Rare
Creature Card
Attack Power: 4 Health: 4 Recoil: 2
Ability: If this Creature Card is sent to the discard pile through an ability, Send 1 Card your Enemy owns to the discard pile.

Dobleveiene
Common
Magic Card (Restricted)
Ability: Your enemy loses 8 Block Power.

Faker
Super Rare
Magic Card
Ability: Send 1 Creature Card from your deck to the discard pile. Choose 1 Creature on the board. The Creature on the board gains the ability of the Creature sent to the discard pile.

Dark Realm Palace
Common
Magic Card
Ability: This card stays on the square it was placed on. "Dark Realm" Creature Cards gain 1 attack power.

Entry Forbidden
Uncommon
Magic Card
Ability: When a Creature Card is played, send it to the discard pile immediatly.

Branius
Super Rare
Creature Card
Attack Power: 1 Health: 1 Recoil: 3
Ability: If there is a "Branius" in your discard pile, you can additionally play this card.

Aino, the Released Samurai
Darkness Rare (Cover Card)
Creature Card
Attack Power: 14 Health: 15 Recoil: 5
Ability: When this card is played by the ability of an "Samurai" creature, it gains the following ability:
When this card beats a Creature, deal an additional 2 Recoil damage to your enemy.

Vanity
Common
Magic Card (Half-Banned)
Ability: As long as this card stays on the board, your Enemy can only have 1 Creature on the board. This card stays on the square it was placed on.

True Power
Mega Rare (Half-Banned)
Ability: As long as this card stays on the board, all Creature Cards you control gain 2 attack power.

Begining of Training
Common
Magic Card
Ability: Choose a Creature your Enemy owns. That Creature loses 2 attack power and health. Then, move that Creature adjacent to a Creature you own with 5 or less attack power.

Begin the War
Uncommon
Magic Card
Ability: Each player can play 3 Creature Cards from their hand.

Strike Back!
Common
Magic Card
Ability: When a Creature Card you own is sent to the discard pile, deal 3 Block Damage to your opponent.

Introducing the Enemy
Uncommon
Magic Card
Ability: Your Enemy must play 1 Creature Card from his hand, adjacent to a Creature Card you own. Both Creatures must Battle.

Tiger Lion
Common
Creature Card
Attack Power: 10 Health: 5 Recoil: 5
Ability: If a Creature Card attacks this Creature Card, you can half this Creature Cards health to negate that attack, and destroy the card that was attacking.

Instant Entertainment
Common
Magic Card
Ability: Choose 2 Creature Cards on the board. Move them adjacent to one another. They must battle.

Vacant Arena
Mega Rare
Magic Card (Half-Banned)
Ability: Destroy all Creature Cards on the field.

Ancient Seal
Rare
Magic Card (Restricted)
Ability: When a creature ability activates, block it.

Xito, Guard of Dark Realm
Common
Creature Card
Attack Power: 5 Health: 2 Recoil: 2
Ability: If your Enemy plays a Magic Card, this Creature gains 1 Attack Power.

Ancient King
Super Rare
Creature Card
Ability: When this card is placed on the board, no other Creature Cards can be played for 2 turns.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rise of the Chaos (15/50)]
This set introduces the Chaos Creatures, the Arch-Enemies of the Samurais. They are a little too vicious, and sometimes destroy their allies. As such, they have grown to use this to their advantage.

***********************************************************************************

Facade, the Chaos Collective
Darkness Rare (Half-Banned)
Creature Card
Attack Power: 20 Health: 15 Recoil: 17
Ability: Whenever a Creature Card is sent to the discard pile, your Enemy loses 5 Block Power. When your Enemy loses Block Power, this Creature Card gains attack power equal to the Block Power your Enemy lost. Once every turn, you can send a Creature Card you own to the Discard Pile to have your Enemy lose 4 Block Power.

Inzuaneo, True King of Chaos
Darkness Rare (Tournament Prize)
Creature Card (Banned)
Attack Power: 20 Health: 15 Recoil: 10
Ability: You can play 2 "Chaos" Creature Cards every turn. Every turn, send 2 cards from the top of your deck to the Chaos Zone. You can send 1 Creature Card you own to the Chaos Zone every turn. At the Draw Part of every turn, send 1 Card from your hand to the Chaos Zone. When this card is sent to the discard pile or Chaos Zone, add 1 card from your deck to your hand.

Chaos Explosion
Super Rare
Magic Card
Ability: Send 3 Creature Cards you own to the discard pile, and 1 to the Chaos Zone.

Return!
Common
Magic Card
Ability: Both players must return 1 card from their Chaos Zone to the top of their deck. If a player does not have a card in their Chaos Zone, they must send a Creature Card they own to the discard pile.

Shock Troopers
Common
Creature Card
Attack Power: 4 Health: 3 Recoil: 4
Ability: Whenever a Creature Card you own is sent to the discard pile, you can additionally play 1 "Shock Trooper" from your deck.

Blatent Chaos Destruction
Super Rare
Magic Card
Ability: Send 1 Creature Card you own to the discard pile. Send 1 random card in your opponent hand to your Chaos Zone.

Deadnaut, Rejected King of Chaos
Mega Rare
Creature Card
Attack Power: 2 Health: 10 Recoil: 6
Ability: You can send this Creature Card to the discard pile to gain 5 Block Power. When this Creature Card is sent to the discard pile thanks to an ability, you can place it in your Chaos Zone.

Blank Mind of the Chaos Samurai
Mega Rare
Creature Card
Attack Power: 0 Health: 5 Recoil: 3
Ability: Once per turn, you can pay 5 Block Power and send 1 Creature Card you own to the discard pile to have this card gain 8 Attack Power until the End of your next turn.

Ultimate Sacrifice
Magic Card
Uncommon
Ability: Choose 1 Creature Card your enemy owns. Reduce its health to zero, or reduce its Attack Power to 1

Dark Rise
Uncommon
Magic Card
Ability: When a Creature Card is sent to to the discard pile, you can send 1 Card from your hand to the Chaos Zone.

Divine Wind Beast
Super Rare
Creature Card
Attack Power: 1 Health: 1 Recoil: 2
Ability: Every turn, you can discard 1 card to choose 1 Creature Card you own. Return it to your hand.

Aizen, Servant of Chaos
Common
Creature Card
Attack Power: 3 Health: 3 Recoil: 2
Ability: When this card is played, you can additionaly play 1 "Chaos" Creature Card in your discard pile.

Dreaded Chaos Blast
Uncommon
Magic Card
Ability: You can send 1 "Chaos" Creature Card to the discard pile to add 1 "Chaos" Creature Card to your hand from your deck.

Chaos General
Super Rare
Creature Card
Attack Power: 7 Health: 2 Recoil: 4
Ability: You must send 1 "Chaos" Creature Card to the discard pile to play this card. When this card is played, you can pay 10 Block Power and send a "Chaos" Creature Card to the discard pile to have this card gain 3 Attack Power. If this card is sent to the discard pile thanks to an ability, your opponent loses 10 Block Power.

Brash Samurai
Mega Rare
Creature Card
Attack Power: 6 Health: 2 Recoil: 3
Ability: This card must attack any Creature Card adjacent to it.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Structure Deck: Rise of the Samurai]
Structure Deck:

Creatures X30:
Aino, the Refrained Samurai X4
Broseo, Brain Baest X3
The True Samurai, Kuzaku X3
Inco, the Slaying Samurai X4
Trunade, the Creationist Samurai X2
Trazen, the Vicious Samurai X4
Aino, the Released Samurai X3
Training Samurai X3
Vico, the Untrained Samurai X4

Magics X20:
Dreaded Samurai Sword X3
Samurai Block! X2
True Samurai Training X3
Brain Power X1
Recruitment X2
True Power X1
Begin the War X2
Instant Entertainment X3
Ancient Seal X3[/spoiler]
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Miror B.' timestamp='1308060106' post='5282510']
So quick question: Are all magic cards Quickplays? (yugioh logic here, sorry :P)
[/quote]

For now, until I devolop the rules a bit more, yes.

[quote name='se15fy' timestamp='1308059967' post='5282507']
Oooh, cool. You should use something to make the whole thing images. I would actually play this if it was an actual TCG that was in stores!
[/quote]

Thanks!

First 4 Cards are up!

"[font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]When this card is played by the ability of an "Samurai" creature, it gains the following ability:[/size][/font]
[font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]When this card beats a creature, inflict 2 Recoil damage to your enemy." shouldnt it read "When this card beats a creature, inflict 2 additional recoil Damage to your enemy." ? becaue u said that creatures already have a set recoil[/size][/font]
[quote name='sǝlnɹʍʇp' timestamp='1308062657' post='5282565']
"[font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]When this card is played by the ability of an "Samurai" creature, it gains the following ability:[/size][/font]
[font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]When this card beats a creature, inflict 2 Recoil damage to your enemy." shouldnt it read "When this card beats a creature, inflict 2 additional recoil Damage to your enemy." ? becaue u said that creatures already have a set recoil[/size][/font]
[/quote]

Actually, that makes sense, I'll change it, thanks for pointing it out.

EDIT: We now have a name! Welcome to the Fading Chaos Card Game!
[quote name='The blazing MARS' timestamp='1308066580' post='5282652']
I made Higher Plane's Gift in my TCG, but I have no intention of banning it.
[/quote]
I'm not sure we're on the same page.

Imo, the ideal TCG would be a game with no banned, limited or semi-limited cards, not because they're all just awesome, but because there is no reason too, because they're all balanced, because they don't break the game just by being in deck.

Granted, you'll probably get some down the road, but I don't think you should make a card with the sole intention of banning it.
[quote name='sǝlnɹʍʇp' timestamp='1308066821' post='5282658']
people can play games with cards that are banned, there fore if you play a tournament no bans but if u just play house rules u have an awesome card too play
[/quote]
I think you were posting while I was, so just look above for my thoughts on the matter.

Imo, tourneys and social matches should be pretty near similar.

Also, one other think I don't like about the start is that you straight out started with archetypes. I know Yugioh is an Archtype dominant card game now, but when it started there were no such things as archtypes that relied on each other. Everything was based on types and Attributes.
[quote name='Miror B.' timestamp='1308066755' post='5282657']
I'm not sure we're on the same page.

Imo, the ideal TCG would be a game with no banned, limited or semi-limited cards, not because they're all just awesome, but because there is no reason too, because they're all balanced, because they don't break the game just by being in deck.

Granted, you'll probably get some down the road, but I don't think you should make a card with the sole intention of banning it.
[/quote]

When I made Higher Plane's Gift, I intended to give the game much needed speed(So games don't last forever) Higher Plane Love it. It was designed to turn Weaponsmith and mage into a +2 and +3 repsectively. In other words, you need staples. I still think Vacant Zone should be @1, as it punishes overextending. Mage uses up your play for one turn, but gives you any activation card from your deck, making it very useful. Weaponsmith drops itself to add anything you need from the card stack, however many powerful cards(Skrapyard and Angelic lands, Jurrasic realm, Davy Jone's Unlocked Locker, Volcanic World, Stratosphere) can only be in the protection barrier, something Weaponsmith can't grab from.
[quote name='The tripping MERCURY' timestamp='1308160549' post='5285356']
wow. now you.... and Mars has inspired me to make a TCG (in work atm), but i have to make sure i'm not a Plagarist
[/quote]

Thanks! Good luck with your TCG (Just looked at it, pretty good so far!)!

Half-way through the first set, Please comment on the cards so far!

I like this idea, but we need to specify these rules a little more:

* You mention "defense" but I see no indication on the cards...

* Same with a "Cost" for the magic cards.

* Please describe the "Board" in excruciating detail, because i am very confused. 4x6 squares? when you play a creature can you put it Anywhere on the board? Can creatures move around the board?

* Needs some sort of drawback for not playing any creatures, otherwise you take no recoil cost.

* Do magic cards played against magic cards work like the chain system in Yugioh?

Once you get these answered I will evaluate in more detail :) *Watches topic*

[quote name='seattleite' timestamp='1308374642' post='5291769']
I like this idea, but we need to specify these rules a little more:

* You mention "defense" but I see no indication on the cards...
[b]Ah, I'm stupid. There is no defense anymore, must have forgotten to change the OP *Facepalm*[/b]

* Same with a "Cost" for the magic cards.
[b]See above.[/b]

* Please describe the "Board" in excruciating detail, because i am very confused. 4x6 squares? when you play a creature can you put it Anywhere on the board? Can creatures move around the board?
[b]Okay, heres a rough outline, i'll update the OP with it later. The board is 4 Squares Down, 6 Squares across. Creatures can go anywhere on the board when you play them. Creatures can not move without specific card effects.[/b]

* Needs some sort of drawback for not playing any creatures, otherwise you take no recoil cost.
[b]I disagree. I'll change the rule so you must have Creatures who's total recoil equals 100 or higher in your deck.[/b]

* Do magic cards played against magic cards work like the chain system in Yugioh?
[b]Yes.[/b]

Once you get these answered I will evaluate in more detail :) *Watches topic*
[/quote]

So, magic cards have no cost?
Why wouldn't every player run this card in 4 then?

Gift of the Gods
Mega Rare
Magic Card

That pretty much cuts your deck size to 46 at min. Plus, unless you want your TCG to be luck-based, it's a game flaw to have cards so good that all players will run them and drawing into them means a huge advantage on your part.

I think that you should add something to give the chess-styled board more flair. Because right now there isn't much strategy involved with it. In chess you have pieces that can attack/move from only certain angles and stuff. That gives some major element of strategy into it. Maybe you could try that for some cards =) But idk, it's your game.

OR, another thought. I see most of your creatures have about equal Power and Health, and when you play a creature, you put it anywhere on the board. That makes it hard to play defensively, or to avoid attacks. Might I suggest including "creatures cannot attack the turn they're played"? This will give an incentive to playing your creatures away from other creatures and building up defenses. If you like that idea then you might want to include a natural way for creatures to move, regardless of Magic cards.

"I'll change the rule so you must have Creatures who's total recoil equals 100 or higher in your deck."

That'll still be a problem, since "Burn" decks using monsters with low recoil cost that can take away Block Power, and offensive spells (Vacant Arena,Chaos Rain,Dobleveiene) will be very hard to fight against.
[quote name='seattleite' timestamp='1308430072' post='5293318']
So, magic cards have no cost?
Why wouldn't every player run this card in 4 then?

Gift of the Gods
Mega Rare
Magic Card

[b]Is now restricted. Just realized how OP'd it could be.[/b]

That pretty much cuts your deck size to 46 at min. Plus, unless you want your TCG to be luck-based, it's a game flaw to have cards so good that all players will run them and drawing into them means a huge advantage on your part.

I think that you should add something to give the chess-styled board more flair. Because right now there isn't much strategy involved with it. In chess you have pieces that can attack/move from only certain angles and stuff. That gives some major element of strategy into it. Maybe you could try that for some cards =) But idk, it's your game.
[b]I am considering this, but this is still early doors, so it may be a while before something like this is implamented.[/b]

OR, another thought. I see most of your creatures have about equal Power and Health, and when you play a creature, you put it anywhere on the board. That makes it hard to play defensively, or to avoid attacks. Might I suggest including "creatures cannot attack the turn they're played"? This will give an incentive to playing your creatures away from other creatures and building up defenses. If you like that idea then you might want to include a natural way for creatures to move, regardless of Magic cards.
[b]For the first part, i see your point there, but I'm trying to make this a little different from most TCG's, and a lot of them have that rule.[/b]

"I'll change the rule so you must have Creatures who's total recoil equals 100 or higher in your deck."

That'll still be a problem, since "Burn" decks using monsters with low recoil cost that can take away Block Power, and offensive spells (Vacant Arena,Chaos Rain,Dobleveiene) will be very hard to fight against.
[b]Burn Cards will not be supported that much at all, at least, not enough to make any good deck about them. I find them quite boring, and lacking skill.[/b]

[/quote]

Also, 3/5th's of the way through the first set!

*Silence*

Wheres the love?

Archived