Which 1?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which 1?

• They are both the same level
    • Brian Control
    • Premature Burial
    • PREMATURE...BRIAN....GOOD?!?!?!

[align=center]*Well i have seen many Decks that run both Premature and Control*

*Now would you rather pay 800 LP to get a monster from the Graveyard and he might get destroyed due to MST but can stay on the field untill he is destroyed or to get control of an opponent's monster which might be the only monster he had, but you lose control during the End Phase*

*For me, it would be on the situation*

*Discuss*[/align]

Guest Chaos Pudding

Pretty much, this thread is asking you what is worth 800 LP more? I would have to say Prem, just because it can be abused. Over, and over, and over.

I almost always use them both.

But I think that Brain Control is better because you might end the duel before the end of the turn, and you can also simply offer the opponent's monster, which makes you able to destroy any monster {think of Marshmallon and Spirit Reaper} by offering it, it will cost 800 life points. Yep, my decision is Brain Control.

I almost always use them both.

But I think that Brain Control is better because you might end the duel before the end of the turn' date=' and you can also simply offer the opponent's monster, which makes you able to destroy any monster {think of Marshmallon and Spirit Reaper} by offering it, it will cost 800 life points. Yep, my decision is Brain Control.

[/quote']

Spirit Reaper would be destroyed as soon as you target him...

Premature has mor decks it can be used in, but given the right situation, Brain is all-around better.

Brian control xD.

Take all of BRIANS CARDS :P

Brain Control is better as of this meta, because Raiza is at the top. Better to take an opponents monster to sak than to prem one of yours (sangan being the one exception).

MEh, I like Brain more, but there about even.

true that, but yet, that's why I usually have a magic jammer out, then I could just send my Darkblaze dragon out of my hand and negate his Book of Moon then use premature Burial, get my Darkblaze Dragon from the Graveyard, Darkblaze's effect kicks in, he goes to 2400, I use his monster and my Darkblaze to attack, OH BIG COmBO!!!

I actually run them both..it's good for tributes...

WHAT!? NO WAY! You must be the only person in all of duel monsters to have ever ever ever even dreamed of doing this! Sir' date=' I salute you!

[/quote']

be careful... i can take this and the post on another topic and say that you are bullying anomu13 and neg rep you just as you did to me...

life is unfair clyde...

WHAT!? NO WAY! You must be the only person in all of duel monsters to have ever ever ever even dreamed of doing this! Sir' date=' I salute you!

[/quote']

No, I do it too.

*twirls hair and stares distantly*

[/quote']

be careful... i can take this and the post on another topic and say that you are bullying anomu13 and neg rep you just as you did to me...

life is unfair clyde...

and that my dear sir, is what makes you a complete idiot...you aren't fooling me, don't even joke around with me right no, I'm in a bad enough mood as it is...and I can report you to frunk, I read the rules...your neg rep is invalid.

EDIT: no I'm not talking to you orochi..

[/quote']

life is unfair clyde...

and that my dear sir, is what makes you a complete idiot...you aren't fooling me, don't even joke around with me right no, I'm in a bad enough mood as it is...and I can report you to frunk, I read the rules...your neg rep is invalid.

EDIT: no I'm not talking to you orochi..

lol internet man.

Archived