[PLEASE LOCK]♕Heaven S Soul Sagas♚ An Original RP Co-Host: *~Dark~Magician~Girl~*

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, the only nations that are currently at war are Europa / Frostmorn. This would make them enemies. However, Aridos being inbetween Europa and Frostmorn is struck between rival forces. It is a case of different politics colliding in a feudal war. Although the people of Europa are made to believe that it is against the Infernal Peninsula, whereas Frostmorners are made to believe it is Europa going rampant on a war hungry path. In reality it is a Political War.

Alrighty, lets see what we've got here.

N, go ahead, you killed 'em so you know. Just don't steal something godlike, such as 1.000.000.000.000 gold, K?

Blu, the jester is key, so how you react to it will build your character. And yes, they will literally get it on. I'll go as far as necesary, but not too far to get me banned and this locked! XD Makes the better RP!

And trinity, make the arrangements. I'll even give you the Queen as an NPC.

Good question!

A - Very important, he'll be killing a lot of the Sphere holders, the first victim is Abbot Francsico, therefore gathering the spheres. When the heroes defeat him however, the Underworld King rises to steal them. But he is stopped by a seemingly unmatchable force.

B -The final boss is the same person he defeats the Underworld King. The Dragovian gone rogue Rage.

[spoiler='Rage - Human Form']
[img]http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/dragonquest/psaro.jpg[/img]

Notice the Elfish ears. He is part elf, and thus avoided the frills, making him undetectable by normal sight.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Rage - Dragon Form']
[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/068/d/2/Tiamat_by_GENZOMAN.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

Ok then, but first I thikn it is official that Laila and Zenith are a couple.

Now, onto Rage:

HP/MP = ???/???
Offense (Base attack damage): 1000/1000
Defence (Reduces taken damage): 1000/1000
Agility (Decides who attacks first): 1000/1000
Intelligence (Counter/Block ability): 100/500
Will (Magic charge time & Damage): 900/900
Total; 4000/4000

Spells:

Devastation: Damages all enemies by exactley a quater of their health.
Dragonic Luck: Increases likleihood of critical hits.
Infernopocalypse (Level 5 Ferno Spell) The deadliest form of Ferno, severly burning opponents and guaranteed burns.

Abilities:

Omnipotency: Due to Golden Sphere's effect.
Almighty's Curse: Weakened by the Almighty, allowing it possible for Rage to be slain and severly weakening him.
Dragovian Legacy: Takes control of a Dragovian member of the party.
Backstabber: Able to attack own team.
Traitor's Traits: Heals on attacking teammates.
Permanent Dragon: Once entering battle, he immediatley changes to his Dragon Form.

xD That last post for me was hard to expand. I had like, 2.5 lines and I'm like. "This isn't going to work... MER!" -Adds in random filler that seem appropriate for the moment.- xD

And Kyng, you're probably right. Until Zenith returns home, then it'll be crash and burn because of the village's tradition combined with his father. Lol. Cause I'm guessing his father is a big influence for him and miiiiiiiiight end up listening to his father.

Archived