[PLEASE LOCK]♕Heaven S Soul Sagas♚ An Original RP Co-Host: *~Dark~Magician~Girl~*

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you bolded, italicised, and underlined only... Cael's not gonna make it through the night is he? Lol, jk, at least Neol right now isn't randomly killing plants around him, btw, I'll be off for a bit so don't expect me posting too soon, sorry

I know, right? Lol. What really sucked is that I made a huge post but the site took a crap between the time I was making and when I posted it. I was like, "NOOOOO!" But it was a good thing cause I got to write something better that wasn't thrown together like the original. xD

[spoiler=App]
[b]Personal Information[/b]

Username: [color="#800080"]Hotaru987[/color]

RP Name: Arenia Galdriani

Race: Elven

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Arenia comes off as being very secreative about almost everything she does. She's not the most trusting of elves and when it comes ot battles shed more of a "fight now ask questions later" kind of girl. Arenia is very respectful of nature as well as all creation. There are times when she is seen to behave egotistically, putting herself above others at times and also calling humans and others "children", even though she herself is still a child to the elves. Overall, she is a good person at heart and is very trusting of the friends she makes, and will put her life on the line for her friends if it comes to it.

Arenia, though she hates to admit it, is very limited in her knowladge of technology as she has opted to not use it unless it is dire. There aren't many things she is afraid of, as she has been traveling alone, however, if there is one thing she is afraid of it is being in tight, closed-in spaces. She is extremely claustophobic, and will easily lose compouser if in there too long. Another issue is her OCD for things being neat and in order. It gets worse when she is nervous or scared, as she will continously move around the same things convined its not nat enough.

Biography: Arenia's childhood was different than most female children. She was born to two loving parents, but her father had wanted a son rather than a daughter. While that didn't change his feelings for his child, it did alter their relationship. Her father began doing with her what he would have done with his son. So basically he was treating her like the son he didnt have. By the time she was only 4 years old she was already stringing and firering her own bow. She didn't do things that a typicall female child would do, but Arenia didn't mind and enjoied her and her father's time together. She learned how to fight, hunt, cook, and even travel all before her 100th birthday. She had fallen in love with traveling. She liked being able to move around and see things that she would have never have seen other wise. To see other races and different places. It was amazing to her and she knew she would someday want to travel on her own. It was on her 100th birthday did her father teach her about the magic that elves were able to perform. She learned her first spell 3 years later. It wasn't long afterwards did Arenia decide to embark on her own travels, ofcourse with the blessing of both her mom and her dad. Arenia has been traveling for many years and has seen many things. She often returns home to visit her parents and to check up on her homeland.

Country of Origin: Luna Corporealis, however she is currently in Aridos

Town of Origin: Luna Prima, however currently in Sandsea

[spoiler=[b]Physical Characteristics[/b]]
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2mq85kk.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

[b]Weaponry[/b]
[spoiler= Weapon:] A dark green bow made from Moonwood, and forged in Luna Prima with a rare wood that is only found there. Carved into the bow itself is ancient elven language, that can be read as both a prayer to protect the weilder, and keep their aim true. As well as a spell to increase the power of the bow, in which it will began to glow a bright blue. It is light weight, and easily manouverable.
[Stat boost: +33 Agility/+10 Will][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Secondary Weapon:][IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/10h3768.jpg[/IMG] These two blades were forged by the giants in Titanos, and made usig lightweight, yet very strong steel.[Stat Boost: +30 Offense/+20 Intelligence][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Magic:]

Elven Lullaby: Puts all those who hears it to sleep.
Arrow Divider: Every second that passes the arrows will continue to double.
Wind Breaker: The arrow(s) shot will be encassed in wind increasing their speed and power.
Derinke: A dark shadow that engulfs the blade of Arenia's two blades, poisoning the ones hit for a short time.
Ethnere: A spell designed to increase the defense of her allies.
Esnerki: Plant magic. Evokes giant vines to wrap around the opponent to keep them from moving. The vines wil squeeze harder the more you struggle.[/spoiler]

Stats (Your weapon will boost your character's traits.
HP/MP = 500/500
Offense (Base attack damage): 200/500
Defence (Reduces taken damage): 150/500
Agility (Decides who attacks first): 250/500
Intelligence (Counter/Block ability): 200/500
Will (Magic charge time & Damage): 200/500
Total (Offense + Defence + Agility + Intelligence + Will); 1000/1000

[b]Abilities:[/b]
[R][b]Elven Pride:[/b] Lets user tap into the inner reserves of their strength. Boost offense, Intelligence by +50. Decreases degence and will by -30.
[W][b]Ancient Prayer:[/b] Is only effctive with Arenia's bow. Chants the words on the bow giving her a +30 Offense, Will and Agility. -50 to Defence.
[W][b]Element Manipulation:[/b] The weapon allows a certain element control.
[R][b]Magic Blood:[/b]

[/spoiler]

Will finish later

Hope I'm not to late, I was going to make an app, but I had to go on vacation for 5 days before I could post it.

Personal Information
Username: [color="#FF0000"]~N~[/color]
RP Name: Jikka Kyool
Race: Human
Sexuality: While technicly straight, Jikka has never shown any intrest in a relationship, and would prefer to be alone his entire life.
Personality: Jikka is a very determined, and very intimidating person. He never trusts anyone without a great deal of convincing, and even then is still on his guard when he's around them. He always watches his back, and is always ready to strike down anyone who tries to attack him in anyway, he will cut down anyone who stands in his way if he needs to, and will never show any remorse. Overall, he likes to be a lone wolf, and will only ever make any sort of a partner ship if he benefits from it greatly.
Biography: Jikka was born into the semi-arid desert town of venistle, though he wasn't a person who
generally trusted people, because he had a hard childhood. He was born into a poor family, but while his
parents worked hard to earn there money to buy food, Jikka had developed a better way, theivery. At first
he just pick-pocketed people and used the money to buy food, then he started stealing directly from stalls,
when he was older he began mugging people, and by the time he was 20 he had become a complete
desert bandit, one that fought on his own.
Country of Origin: Nourter
Town of Origin: Venistle

Physical Characteristics
[img]http://images.ados.fr/bd-manga/photo/3517355351/images-mangas-piece/alabasta-zorro-1794534aba.jpg[/img]
This, except with much larger muscels, (Which are hidden under his robes, and just his one big sword, instead of the three Katanas shown in the picture, along with a scimitar at his side.

Weaponry:
Weapon: Jikka fights with a large, almost meter long two-handed sword that he weilds with a single hand. The sword is long and slender for the most part, but then flares out and goes into a point at the end.
Secondary Jikka also has an average sized steel scimitar that he uses in extremley close range
Magic NO

Stats
HP and MP: 850
Offense: 500/500
Defence: 200/500
Agility 50/500
Intelligence: 100/500
Will: 0/500
Total: 850/1000

Archived