[PLEASE LOCK]♕Heaven S Soul Sagas♚ An Original RP Co-Host: *~Dark~Magician~Girl~*

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Best way to learn the system is to look at other's posts an to look at the PVP section under Info on the first page. For first post, do w/e ya like. Ya don't have fight in the first post but people have to get the first level up done and over with. Lol

Kyng and Aisu are in Europa right now in a prairie setting

Me and MKS are located on the outskirts of Nourter's capital

I also have one more character kept in a prison in a port city in Nourter

Admiral, well, I actually don't where he is xP

EDIT: Stat bonuses are pretty simple, let's say you did damage calculation and you got 210 points of damage and your weapon has a +10 in offence, then your damage would be 220

[quote name='.:Blu:.' timestamp='1310065345' post='5335693']
Kyng and Aisu are in Europa right now in a prairie setting

Me and MKS are located on the outskirts of Nourter's capital

I also have one more character kept in a prison in a port city in Nourter

Admiral, well, I actually don't where he is xP

EDIT: Stat bonuses are pretty simple, let's say you did damage calculation and you got 210 points of damage and your weapon has a +10 in offence, then your damage would be 220
[/quote]

Technically, I'm also in Europa. It's just that Sarge calls it Africa because it looks the part, that's all.

Kyng, can I gain a new skill at my next level? I'm thinking of somthing like a sweep, so I can hit multiple enemies, because right now, I may have the highest Offense, but my inability to hit more then 1 person almost got me killed in that fight with the gaurds.

Archived