The Minecraft Club of YCM

Myst

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Captain Oblivious (jking)' timestamp='1311449513' post='5380945']
The Aether is officially out now for those that didn't already fin out.
[/quote]
I knew that, I would install it, but I haven't played Minecraft since my savefile with my legit 256x256 wooden castle crashed.

[quote name='Unownguy' timestamp='1311493385' post='5382663']
Uh, pardon for asking, but what's the Aether? I don't keep up with mods that much.
[/quote]
The opposite of the Nether. When having the mod installed, you can use a portal made of glowstone and water to go to the Aether. The Aether is a world of floating islands, inhabited by moa birds, flying whales and other flying things that shoots snowballs at you (the snowballs can push you over the edge so you fall off the Aether and is crushed in the real minecraft world). It is made of all new blocks, including cloud blocks. There is also different dundgeons, where bosses roam. Thats pretty much everything I know about that mod.

Unownguy is added to the front page!

There's sun gods in the Aether, which my cousin exterminated it 3 times. The sun god says, that if the sun will never set on this world, as long as he lives XD
And the snowball mobs are like Ghasts, but they're called Zephyr. The snowballs miss, most of the time, and it has the power to push you very hard. It's hostile in any difficulty. There's also black and white moas as well. There's also achievements for the Aether, and there's such things as the Book of Lore, which you can read them. I'll tell you guys more later on!

They're creepy IMO. Don't liek 'em moving my UFO bits and pieces around. I wanna know if they actually spawn on Singleplayer or/and Adventure Mode.

Ty (or anyone else), if you made your Minecraft Forums account, PM me there. My username's SolemnWish. It works almost like YCM.

ae = allowed edit

Im not changing the server. It's actually rather nice, because they are the people that have that Multiplayer Beta server I play. So I know I lot of them.

I might be on YouTube too. xD. Some guy was filming and we all said hi to youtube. Hopefully he caught my jump from the building :P

But yeah.

Archived