The Minecraft Club of YCM

Myst

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
totally.

After I died by lava (such a n00b, is I) I said I'd clone every important thing I every found. It works with everything.

I also have a chest full of food which I don't use. SO MANY PORKCHOPS. SO LITTLE ROOM.

edit: Oh, and I almost forgot. Acepted Back Scratcher. ^^

[color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][color=#660066]Username[/color][color=#666600]: D.A.[/color][color=#000000]
[/color][color=#660066]Do[/color][color=#000000] you play [/color][color=#660066]Minecraft[/color][color=#666600]?: yes[/color][color=#000000]
[/color][color=#660066]If[/color][color=#000000] so[/color][color=#666600],[/color][color=#000000] what[/color][color=#008800]'s your Minecraft username?: selinis
How good are you in Minecraft?:I'm a regular builder, I really suck at fighting
Why do you want to join this club?:Cause I'm a minecraft lover (Also I was in one of the minecraft clubs previously)
Any other info you want to add (optional):pistions rule, I never see creepers because I play on peaceful[/color][/font][/color] [/font][/color]

Throwing is easy. There are too ways. I'll explain both.

The first way is to have your thing selected. when in inventory (I make no sense). You drag it to outside the inventory box and release. The item is then thrown.

The second way is without the inverntory. You highlight your item (so it's in your hand) and press Q. It only thwos one block at a time.

And that is how to throw.

Cloning is pretty effective. An awesome wayto get lods of material without having to find it all.

Wish is stealing my powers <.<
Anyways, I gotta add you guys on the list.

My life in Minecraft are doing nothing 'cept strolling. Creepers aren't that difficult, y'know. Once you have a bow and lots of arrow, it's "yay". I once defeated 100 creepers spawned near each other, with my cousin's mod. Actually 400 creepers. It was so fun.

[quote name='♥ D.A._ϯɨå Håʀʀɨbel ♥' timestamp='1309661640' post='5329439']
Cloning seems effective
[/quote]
Cloning is cheaty.

And I don't even have to clone items, I've found 165+ diamonds in a single mime x3 With instamine of course, it would take an eternity without any mod support.

Meh. I never seem to find coal either. I always need to use charcoal instead.

Once, I was watching this YouTube vid, and envied that guys place that he found. It was this cool mountain with coal right.

And then I got lost in my world trying to find home. And guess what? I found that EXACT mountain. It was scary. Rather startling.

So I believe that everyone is on the same world, just different parts of it.

I also found a random chest ina room with on of those creepy flame in a box things. And the chest had wheat. And sugar cane, I believe. And I'm liek "COOL. I'M GONNA MAKE A LAVAFALL TO MARK THIS PLACE"

So random, huh?

What you found, Wish, is a dungeon. It's pretty useless, 'cept there's moss stone, which can only be found in dungeons.

I plan to do a texture pack..
And as for my server, I'm gonna make it a free-build, chatroom, giving Beginners advice, and yeah. I need help with portforwarding. Gah!

I remember how I started, and I thought that if you dig up Cobblestone, you would get coal. Fail...

Mods? I have no clue how to do anything involving mods. Although I've seen a plane mod. Notch must add a plane. Or a flying dragon. Either one would be nice.

I found a dungeon once. It was a Zombie spawner. And I got a saddle and a music desk from the chests, among other things. Oh, and I also stole the chests :D

I made a cobblestone generator, using lava, water, redstone, and pistons :D

You can't pick up monster spawners. I tried. Although I did take some of the mossy cobble there. I guess you could build an arena around an open dungeon, but what's the chance of finding an open dungeon?

But zombies are easy to kill. Compared to spiders, I guess. Skeletons are annoying too, but spiders are the worst. They're hard to kill, and they climb walls. Plus, killing spiders is the only way you can get string, which is vital to surviving.

Oh, and why do zombies drop feathers? :P

[quote name='★ Takashi Komuro ★' timestamp='1309743855' post='5331761']
I'm not sure if monster spawners can be obtained.. I don't know.. But if you could, cool!
[/quote]

You can't, you build around the spawner to make it basically an instant kill trap that dispenses the fallen items in a neat little spot for you to gather.

Ohhh.. But I don't use that trick, because all you do, is sleep at night, and at the morning, there's tons of items around my home. Fun. Also, monsters still spawn in my house, even though I put tons of torches and glowstone. So I cover the entrance to my bedroom with cobblestone and glowstone each night.

Monster stil spawn in your house?

You don't happen to have any DIRT in your house do you? Because animals spawn from that stuff, so it figures that some monster might too.

I want glowstone v.v

It'd be awesome on my water features.

Because I have two. One bigger than the other and in the middle of the ocean.

I made a mina great wall of China. It has a river flowing straight through the middle. I'll take a few screenshots and show you.

.......it's shorter than 100 metres. It's kinda a WIP. Sorta. I'm thinking of extending it over the sea so I can run through the river tunnel and reach somewher else. But that's only an idea.

[s]I ended up giving a screenshot tour of my house, lol. So much Sugarcane, so little time. Most of it is there for lulz purposes.

This was a tnt cannon I designed way back during bete 1.3 (Before I screwed up my java)

[spoiler=TNT Sel Cannon]
[img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/054/2/c/sel_rapid_cannon_b_veiw_pr_ty__by_xselinisx-d3a8r98.png[/img]

[img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/054/1/4/sel_rapid_cannon_s_veiw_pr_ty__by_xselinisx-d3a8rky.png[/img]

[img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/054/0/9/sel_rapid_cannon_f_veiw_pr_ty__by_xselinisx-d3a8rfx.png[/img]

[/spoiler]

Also I haven't myself done a mob dispenser but I might try it on a spider spawner some time in the future just to give it a shot

Archived