The Minecraft Club of YCM

Myst

What's Archeron server? And you have to be Premium to play BattleCraft.

I was robbed in BattleCraft... and me and my cousin got 6 Diamond xD

I can tell you at Hamachi and... wait, I uninstalled it because it's lagging my computer. Got shouted for 20 minutes *shivers* MSN? Now I gotta drag Jolta to MSN... and Minecraft...

Welche, good luck!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='★ Takashi Komuro ★' timestamp='1310548325' post='5350824']
What's Archeron server? And you have to be Premium to play BattleCraft.

I was robbed in BattleCraft... and me and my cousin got 6 Diamond xD

I can tell you at Hamachi and... wait, I uninstalled it because it's lagging my computer. Got shouted for 20 minutes *shivers* MSN? Now I gotta drag Jolta to MSN... and Minecraft...

Welche, good luck!
[/quote]
6 diamonds? I had 24 + a diamond pick a la DwarfCraft that I needed 5 diamond to make. I also had a lot of lapiz lazuuli. And the most epic cave mankind have ever seen. Then a failed obsidian mining resulted in death and ragequit.

How do you make a server? I've got no idea. I got a friend IRL who's buying Minecraft and he wants me to make a server.

I found this cave with a massive lava pool, and water flowing out of a hole into it. There were a few pieces of Obsidian where the water and the lava reached. I made it so the water would reach the entire lava pool and now I have, like, 30 pieces of Obsidian there. Coolz.

Lapiz Lazuli is rather useless imo. All you can do with it is dye wool, which isn't very "useful".

o.o
Crap that's a lot of cactus.

I'vce been playing classic multiplayer, but it isn't going well. I was on this one erver, then I got disconnected. When I tried to rejoin, it gave me a single player instead. ugh.

Then I went to another server, and when I tried the next day (yesterday) it worked, then didn't. So now I'm on a third server.

Thing is, I was someones queen on that second server :P

The house he made for us was awesome.

Wow. Cactus.

Anyone have a Minecraft Forums account? Mine's SolemnWish. Search me up if anyone wants to.

I got some.. random screenshots of my day in BattleCraft. And a flying squid 0.o
My ECO Clan will be discontinued.. for a while.. as I'm joining the Peace Clan.

I'm going to my friend's house for a sleepover b'day party, so you guys try to keep this active. I'm acting like I'm going to leave for a long time, even though I'll be back tomorrow. I miss you guys already xP Hope they allow me to come here..

Let's discuss about this mod: The Aether!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYgITWwYiCs&feature=player_embedded

Wow. That's really cool. Flying on a pig seems extremely cool. It's a shame I have absolutely no knowledge on installing mods. Honestly though, I just want to install the plane or balloon or any other mod that lets you fly in the air. It would be awesome if Notch added a flying machine or whatever, but he probably won't.

Username:~Articuno~
Do you play Minecraft?: Yep. :D
If so, what's your Minecraft username?:Rekos48
How good are you in Minecraft?:(Expert/Regular/Beginner)(This means if you are good at building, know secrets, etc): Um... Beginner...
Why do you want to join this club?: Because I got the game...
Any other info you want to add (optional):Hmm... Can't think of anything.

O hi!

Username: Lazaruz
Do you play Minecraft?: Yes, and hopelessly addicted to it as well
If so, what's your Minecraft username?: Lazaruz95
How good are you in Minecraft?: Regular
Why do you want to join this club?: Because I enjoy the game and I´ve been looking for a place to share and get build ideas
Any other info you want to add: Nope, except my fear of creepers and spiders dropping down on me from above is why I usualy play on peacefull

[quote name='★ Takashi Komuro ★' timestamp='1310876019' post='5361975']
Accepted :DDDDDDDDD

They might've finished it, as in the video preview. They'll probably release it next month or so. Only the boss thing made me want to download it... and the birdies xD
[/quote]
Ty! :3

All I've managed to do so far in the game is dig a tunnel under a lake. I'm proud of my little tunnel. *Sniffle*
Oh, and I'm now trying to build a house.

Yay! More members! Accepted :D

Lol tunnel. Is it a straight tunnel, or a tunnel going down? I made this random farm, where I save the extinction of slimes, pumpkins, cactus and more. Though I had to cheat using Too Many Items mod to get the items first, as I'm using a flatgrass terrain so I don't have to clear up land.

Sorry about being extremely unactive lately. Oh well.
Ooh ooh! Today I made this [i]huge [/i]treehouse made of about [i]50 trees[/i] by using only leaves and tree trunks! It had three seperate parts, a lower part starting off on a 20-block high cliff over a beach, a second part that had three or something buildings made of tree leaves and trunks, with doors and windows, and a smaller upper part that was made of a leaf staircase, a giant wooden, three-story building and a leaf balcony! The upper part was [i]at least [/i]70-blocks high in the sky, and on top of every building there was a wooden rectangle frame that had dirt and grass inside, saplings on every block of dirt. It was made on Minecraft Classis, soooo D:<

[quote name='~>Grovyle<~' timestamp='1310966724' post='5365189']
Sorry about being extremely unactive lately. Oh well.
Ooh ooh! Today I made this [i]huge [/i]treehouse made of about [i]50 trees[/i] by using only leaves and tree trunks! It had three seperate parts, a lower part starting off on a 20-block high cliff over a beach, a second part that had three or something buildings made of tree leaves and trunks, with doors and windows, and a smaller upper part that was made of a leaf staircase, a giant wooden, three-story building and a leaf balcony! The upper part was [i]at least [/i]70-blocks high in the sky, and on top of every building there was a wooden rectangle frame that had dirt and grass inside, saplings on every block of dirt. It was made on Minecraft Classis, soooo D:<
[/quote]
50 trees is nothing. I made one with about ~150 trees once. And that was before shears, so I had to grow trees in my house to get leaves.

Hey guys. Sorry, wasnt on yesterday and day before due to family s***.

Guess what? MULTIPLAYER WORKED.

As such, I have been playing Multiplayer since I got home yesterday (YCM was being a bitc h at the time so yeah)

I have a small house, and I finally have enough string to make a bow. I had to hand kill all those damn spiders myself. I even had a pet wolf. Two actually, But we killed one, and the other one....... it disappeared while I was at school.

So you have a premium account? I'm entering a legit contest, so I can give it to either you, Ty or Articuno if I win.

I get robbed all the time in multiplayer.. :'(

You're at school already? For me, school starts tomorrow :o

Ok its not that big, and I have to make a collection point.

[IMG]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/8817/screenshot20110718at951.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/8817/screenshot20110718at951.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/7866/screenshot20110718at950.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4121/screenshot20110718at949.png[/IMG]

Archived