The Minecraft Club of YCM

Myst

[quote name='★ Takashi Komuro ★' timestamp='1310955989' post='5364609']
Yay! More members! Accepted :D

Lol tunnel. Is it a straight tunnel, or a tunnel going down? I made this random farm, where I save the extinction of slimes, pumpkins, cactus and more. Though I had to cheat using Too Many Items mod to get the items first, as I'm using a flatgrass terrain so I don't have to clear up land.
[/quote]
It was originally just a mine, but I decided I wanted to see the surface again. So it went down, then straight, then down, then up, then down, then straight, then right, then up and up and up and up.

I now realize that I love making skyscrapers. Except I die after I make them because I jump down. And I made this huge tower in the original game or whatever it is. It got so high that I couldn't put down any more blocks.

One more thing. I made a bed, and it was night so I slept in it. When I woke up, there was a skeleton. Right. There. In my house. I had enough torches in my house to stop stuff from spawning, and the doors were closed, and there were no holes in my house. How did he get in???
[size="1"]He's climbin' in yo windows, snatchin' yo people up...[/size]

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever I go mining underground, I always bring a compass, since I get easily lost underground. Recently, when I've finished, I just dig up and pillar, and when I reach the surface, I just use the compass to find my way home. A map works too, but I prefer the compass. Yeah.

The same happened to me once. I went into my newly built cottage and went to bed...and a zombie woke me up. Zombies are easy to kill though, so it wasn't much of a big deal. I couldn't figure out how a Zombie got in, so I just placed a few more torches. I went to bed again and was woken up again by a skeleton or another zombie. I forgot. I killed it, and I just waited the night out. I still don't go in that cottage, just in case :P

I have a floating castle. It's nothing much though. Just a room with giant pillars on each end and a work-in-progress wall. I also have a trap door in it, and I can open it to fall all the way to the ground. Or course, I'd land in a small pool of water. Unfortunately, my small pool of water is surrounded by a huge shadow from the castle, so I put torches around it, just in case.

I suddenly had this weird idea to go through the game without killing animals (Fish included). You would have to get your wool through string, your feathers through Zombies, your food through Bread or Mushroom Soup, and your armor through Iron/Gold/Diamonds. Lolz.

[spoiler=quote][quote name='Welche' timestamp='1311008637' post='5366303']
Ok its not that big, and I have to make a collection point.

[img]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/8817/screenshot20110718at951.png[/img]

[img]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/8817/screenshot20110718at951.png[/img]

[img]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/7866/screenshot20110718at950.png[/img]

[img]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4121/screenshot20110718at949.png[/img]
[/quote][/spoiler]
[img]http://public.yugiohcardmaker.net/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img] Wow that's big. [img]http://public.yugiohcardmaker.net/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img] Must have been a pain to make.

Also, there are some more 1.8 update teasers on the minecraft forums.

Username: Bobo
Do you play Minecraft?: Indeed
If so, what's your Minecraft username?:
How good are you in Minecraft?: Regular I guess. I made a *"Bobo" Fett skin. (*From the brain of Techi)
Why do you want to join this club?: ...I don't know...
Any other info you want to add (optional): SSSSSSSSsssssss

...The screenshots DA meant to post were a quote. Ya know, the massive cactus farm?

I've been Multiplayering. Much fun. I know own a shop where I sell mob drops (pork, string, leather etc), and I contribute a lot. Just outside my house on of the ops built an Eiffel Tower. It's sick as.

Then one of my friends got banned for greifing, and as such the ops deleted all her/his block changes (edits and builds) which meant deleting some of mine. So a house I helped build got destroyed except for MY chest.

And some guy couldn't pay for the pork I sell, so he broke into my stall, attacked me and took the pork by force. He was banned.
Unfortuanately, he took my sponges with him (Sponges in this server are money). So when he got banned he disappeared WITH my sponges.

I only have one sponge now. Sad ;-;

So.. Wish, do you have premium now? If so, hurry up and join BattleCraft server: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/165071-17-%E2%99%94battlecraft%E2%99%94-now-running-minecraft-17-come-join-the-1-pvp-server-in-the-world-the-best-mc-experience-around-enter-the-battle-apply-today/

And join the Peace Clan. Gonna grab Ty and Articuno to join the fun in BattleCraft *skipping and throwing bombs in the sunflower field* Ugh, not that type of fun...

Oh, those screenshots... Doesn't seem like a hill to me :/

No, I uninstalled my Hamachi. I still need your MSN..
But.. do you have Premium? You haven't answered my question yet..

Oh, and Ty and Articuno decided to get Premium! And I thought you guys would play the pirated one the whole time :/

Battlecraft?...Sure thing! Do I need an account on the forums? Cause I can make one if I need it.
Oh, but be warned: I've never done Multiplayer before. I may fail. Lol.

Hey, do you go into caves while in Peaceful? Or do you go in at Easy/Normal/Hard? I go in at Peaceful, though that might change.

Well, you get SQUIDS in water. Not neccesarily evil, but hey, why not.

Usually any landmass would be struck with zombies, skellies and creeepies, but as you have glowstone for leaves, I doubt those stupid things will spawn.

Though admittedly, I had two zombies spawn in a safe zone on Multiplayer. NOT fun.

Yes, you need a Minecraft Forums account. Don't worry. I'll.. help you guys survive (It's a PvP server). You get to join [b]1[/b] clan, and you fight for it. And you steal from any chests you see. But of course, me and my cousin don't steal from each other, and you shouldn't steal from your clan's vaults.

I don't think mobs spawn on water. Maybe they do, if the water's shallow. I don't know. But squids definitely do, and they're passive.

Alright. Making an account. Only problem is that "Ty the Mightyena" is taken. So are all the other names I've tried. Damn...

I don't think mobs spawn on water. They may swim in it though. I have an underwater base, and nothing's appeared to kill me.

Squids are a little creepy. I'd rather have Sharks than Squids. And the Shark could attack you and destroy your boat and whatnot. I think there are sharks in Mo's Creatures though.

[quote name='Byakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1311384970' post='5379090']
Quick question. Will enemy mobs spawn in water? Because I am making a treehouse that is not made out of treewood, but actually made out of stone as the bark and branches, cobble as roots, and glowstone as leaves. And it will all be in the middle of the ocean.
[/quote]

Hostile mobs will only spawn on any type of solid ground that has a light level equal to or lower than 7
(The same ammount of light that a redstone torch gives, according to minepedia), never in water
The only type of mob to spawn in water are squids, and they are passive.

Hostile mobs can however walk into water to avoid burning to death during the day.

Archived