Did you notice?

zhymet2

You don't need to ban a spam bot because it will post once and only once. Ever.

Also' date=' I'm not sure if this is right, but I think only about 40 members out of the 2100 something, are actually active.[/quote']

:shock: :shock:

Dude now thats just scary

Still.... over getting some free thing you probably not interested in *Points to people with 0 posts* is just a lousy idea. Its like this: I get stuff for my MTG decks and YU-GI-OH decks because I like them, but for people who just get something because it is "Ultimate Rare" or "Completely Shiny" just to show off as a single card and its probably a thing you don't like..(You get what I mean)

:| :|

Yea i know none of the new users are on like who the hell is "Needapill"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or "Asiansex"??????????They should be ban with their posts deleted thats what I would do if i were MOD!!

We always delete the spam' date=' and the account names still remain we admit, but really, you won't need to even see those 'names' if you don't go looking for them.

I think only about 40 members out of the 2100 something, are actually active.

That's about right, but you should be very happy that 10 members have made 1000+ posts, and another, and nearly another 40 more (39) have made 100+, this problem with accounts not posting in nothing to worry about.

I think you can only use it if you're a member. I think a may be wrong though.

You are. :P

Archived