Shizuku Oikawa Posted July 13, 2011 Report Share Posted July 13, 2011 Front row: The Tyrant Neptune [size="1"]that Tributed Malefic Cyber End and HAD (but targeted HAD for name and effect)[/size], Red Nova Dragon, Crimson Blader, Evil HERO Dark Gaia, and for trolls [b]Temporal God Machine Metaion[/b] Back row: Naturia Bambooshoot, Shooting Quasar Dragon, Destiny HERO - Plasma, Number 39: Utopia, and Number 83: Galaxy Queen Pretty much, I have the front row full of beatsticks while the backrow is the main lock down. Lol, it makes Space Gift a possible +5. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeathSDelano Posted July 13, 2011 Report Share Posted July 13, 2011 ^ but Malefic CED prevents all your other monsters from attacking while he is field o.o Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blake Posted July 13, 2011 Report Share Posted July 13, 2011 [quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1310525212' post='5350195'] ^ but Malefic CED prevents all your other monsters from attacking while he is field o.o [/quote] And MEtaion bounces your WHOLE field save Orichalcos ._. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shizuku Oikawa Posted July 13, 2011 Report Share Posted July 13, 2011 [quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1310525212' post='5350195'] ^ but Malefic CED prevents all your other monsters from attacking while he is field o.o [/quote] Woops, gotta edit that then. [quote]And MEtaion bounces your WHOLE field save Orichalcos ._. [/quote] That's why it's bolded and for trolls. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
burnpsy Posted July 13, 2011 Report Share Posted July 13, 2011 [quote name='Canadian' timestamp='1310495078' post='5348592'] Can somebody post a 100% lockdown that has 0 out for the opponent? I'll rep you if you do. PS: Have a way to deal with Lava Golem too. [/quote] You can do that without this card. Ojama Trio + Attack Regulation + Ground Collapse + Cyber Blader + Macro Cosmos/Dimensional Fissure (stop Veiler) + Mask of Restrict (for Plasma). Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toffee. Posted July 13, 2011 Report Share Posted July 13, 2011 [quote name='Expelsword - ホープ' timestamp='1310494467' post='5348532'] You don't get 5 Extra Zones, I'm pretty sure... [/quote] Nope. You literally [i]DO[/i] get an additional 5 zones. Oh, and I made a fix to my set-up~ Front row: 2 Solar Flare Dragons and 2 Magical Androids and a Marshmallon Backrow: Last Warrior from another Planet, Dark Balter the Terrible, Jinzo, and 2 Stardusts Spell/Traps: Light of Intervention, Royal Oppression, Amplifier on Jinzo, Mask of Restrict, and a set Mirror Force. Of course, only a very obscure card combo can beat this. But I'll let you guys figure that out. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Phœnīcius Infīnius VII Posted July 13, 2011 Report Share Posted July 13, 2011 Yeah, no I sold my soul Where'd you get that card lol? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mugendramon Posted July 13, 2011 Report Share Posted July 13, 2011 Watthopper x3 (As to lol at Trish) + Wattgiraffe Backrow Starlight Road, Mask of Restrict like a pro. [img]http://www.marketingmeme.com/images/TrollfaceHD.png[/img] Doesn't even use this. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
shadowferret Posted July 13, 2011 Report Share Posted July 13, 2011 [quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1310531299' post='5350446'] Nope. You literally [i]DO[/i] get an additional 5 zones. Oh, and I made a fix to my set-up~ Front row: 2 Solar Flare Dragons and 2 Magical Androids and a Marshmallon Backrow: Last Warrior from another Planet, Dark Balter the Terrible, Jinzo, and 2 Stardusts Spell/Traps: Light of Intervention, Royal Oppression, Amplifier on Jinzo, Mask of Restrict, and a set Mirror Force. Of course, only a very obscure card combo can beat this. But I'll let you guys figure that out. [/quote] "Spiritualism (Light Of Intervention) -> Book Of Eclipse -> Dark Hole" ? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Rai Posted July 13, 2011 Report Share Posted July 13, 2011 So many of these are broken by Effect Veiler. Which is why you need Tyrant's Tirade in the S/Ts. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Resident Fascist Posted July 13, 2011 Report Share Posted July 13, 2011 [i]"I don't have a soul. I am driven by my eternal drive to restore peace to this ruined world. For everyone, I must defeat you! *Throws off cloak* Unless, of course, you give in now! I can't undo the past, But I can change the future!"[/i] Anyway, card is anime only, right? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
EndlessOcean Posted July 13, 2011 Report Share Posted July 13, 2011 [quote name='The blazing MARS' timestamp='1310563331' post='5351142'] [i]"I don't have a soul. I am driven by my eternal drive to restore peace to this ruined world. For everyone, I must defeat you! *Throws off cloak* Unless, of course, you give in now! I can't undo the past, But I can change the future!"[/i] Anyway, card is anime only, right? [/quote] I think in England, some judges recived a copy at a special event, not for legal play of course. Apart from that, its anime-only. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blake Posted July 13, 2011 Report Share Posted July 13, 2011 In America, 10 copies were given out, and eixst. That's where the OP's pic is from. Like Insanious said, it was given to Judges. There's also, supposedly, an IRL Power Balance and IRL Egyptian Ra Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toffee. Posted July 13, 2011 Report Share Posted July 13, 2011 [quote name='shadowferret' timestamp='1310546895' post='5350816'] "Spiritualism (Light Of Intervention) -> Book Of Eclipse -> Dark Hole" ? [/quote] Like I said, it takes an obscure card combo. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.