X-Over Academy [All-all Crossover RP/Started/Accepting]

Jolta

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"In Immaterial and Missing Power she actually sings her way from battle to battle stealing everyone's sake, wine, and brandy. Even right from the shrine's altar... however, this is all part of her strategy to save the day."
[spoiler=Villain: Yukari Yakumo][b]Name:[/b] Yukari Yakumo
[b]Age:[/b] >1200
[b]Gender:[/b] F
[b]Appearance:[/b]Yukari has long, wavy blonde hair that reaches past her waist. She always keeps it tied with a number of red ribbons, though on some occasions she tucks it under her hat (somehow). She's very tall and intimidating, but her hands are delicate all the same. She's not very physically strong at all, and if she needs to actually accomplish something physical, she turns to her equally imposing and rather stronger shikigami, the kyuubi Ran. Her hourglass figure is apparently natural, though it can be hard to tell given the nature of her abilities.
She always seems ominous, but her eyes are mortifying. They carry all of her power, wisdom, and courage behind them, and they have a distinctly eldritch quality to them. Her voice is similarly unearthly; it has a similar effect as Him's voice, though it's much, much cooler. Yukari can also change the colour of her eyes, usually alternating between violet and gold, so Discworld, beware.
Yukari has several dresses, all very frilly and ornate. One thing that is consistent is a pink-white mob cap tied with red ribbons. Two of her favourite dresses are a relatively understated, short-sleeved dress in deep violet and a very imposing white dress with a purple sash running down the front and back. The latter features the hexagram "Ts'ui" and a yin-yang orb surrounded by flames running down it.
[b]Personality:[/b] Yukari is a whimsical soul. As aforementioned, when her friend Suika was causing trouble in Gensokyo, she went around singing and stealing the alcohol from everyone in Gensokyo to lure her friend out. In spite of her whimsy, though, there's always a sinister air about her. She has incredible, terrifying power, and her aura matches that perfectly. Her aloofness, power, and uncertain motives hang in the air around her like an odour. Unlike her friends, whose whimsy belies their skill, Yukari radiates mystery and uncertainty; she's an overwhelmingly suspicious person.
It's not known that Yukari has ever been defeated. Though her invasion of the moon failed, many argue that the entire point of the invasion was to fail, so that Gensokyo wouldn't expand beyond its means. Yukari recognizes and uses the human element above all, making sure that everyone's motivations match up. To illustrate how her plans work, I can cite the Second Lunar War: she used fellow titan Remilia Scarlet's whimsy to send a decoy force to the moon and then went to the moon herself... as a second decoy; her friend, the ghost Yuyuko, simply waltzed into the lunar capital and stole some millennia-old sake while lunar security was busy dealing with her. She's not above doing her own dirty work altogether, though she's certainly not given to it when she has a shikigami to push around.
Arrogance is defined as "unduly appropriating authority or importance." By this definition, Yukari is not arrogant. She is completely assured of her own power at all times, but she is pretty much the most powerful youkai ever. She also suffers Eirin's problem of having an intellect far more developed than most of her fellows, but her friends, Yuyuko Saigyouji and Suika Ibuki, are nearly as powerful, intelligent, and whimsical as she is. Combine that with her mischievous sense of humour, and one finds a picture of someone very difficult to put up with. Most of Gensokyo dislikes interacting with her more because of her personality than her power.
Most mysteriously of all, Yukari has a strong moral code and is very protective of Gensokyo when push comes to shove; she foiled Eirin Yagokoro's plan to seal the Earth away and viciously punished the celestial Tenshi Hinanawi when it came to an earthquake. Yukari has never failed to do the right thing, though she can seem irresponsible at times, so why in the worlds is she working with the Neo Sin Clan now? That is the question.
[url="http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Yukari_Yakumo"][b]Bio/Wikipage[/b][/url]
[b]Villian[/b]
[b]Weapon(s) of choice:[/b] Thanks to her ability to tear gaps in reality, Yukari can summon almost ay weapon at will. Some of her favourites are road signs and hundreds of kunai thrown in circles or spirals. Yukari almost always carries a left-handed folding fan and a lacy, bell-shaped pink parasol.
[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b] I can't think of anything that Yukari can't do. She manipulates boundaries, making her one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse. She's only limited by a relatively low supply of raw magical power, thanks to her expensive contract with Ran and possibly her status as a half-youkai. She can manipulate people's AT fields to influence their relationships, she can grab the horizon and move it around like window shades, she can turn a reflection into a portal... However, Yukari prefers not to rely on her powers, instead manipulating others and using their motivations to ensure that she achieves her ends.
Yukari can fly normally, but she prefers to travel by gap. One of her favourite tricks is to manipulate the boundaries among dimensions to effectively create a gap in reality. A good way to put it would be that she reaches tears the fabric in reality and then reaches under it to create portals. She seems to be the mistress of the gap-space, the space under the fabric, and arms can often be seen trying to claw their way out of the gaps. Of course, Yukari never lets them.
As one of the creators of Gensokyo, Yukari can, of course, use its Spell Card system. However, she's more proficient with it than any other being, except possibly Reimu Hakurei, the creator of the system. Some of her Spell Cards are as follows.[spoiler=Spell Cards][i]Bounded Field "Quadruple Barrier"[/i]: Yukari's bread-and-butter Spell Card. It creates four square barriers on top of each other in front of her palm, each of which are 1.5 metres along each side. The barriers rotate rapidly, damaging anyone unfortunate enough to be caught up in them. However, the barriers can also deflect almost any attack. Stronger versions include "Charming Quadruple Barrier", which uses stronger barriers and sucks the enemy in towards Yukari, and "Four Borders of Imperishable Night", which involves even stronger barriers that are five-to-ten times as big.
[i]Bounded Field "Balance of Motion and Stillness"[/i]: Yukari repeatedly fires familiars at the enemy, which, upon reaching the enemy's location at the time of firing, begin generating blue spirals of magical orbs. One of Yukari's weaker attacks.
[i]Aerial Bait "Laced with Venom"[/i]: There is a brief period of time in which illusory targeting lasers appear. Then glowing insects fly over the targeting lasers at extremely high speeds. This version is random and very weak; an aimed version is Fantasy Nest "Flying Insect's Nest," and a very strong version in all directions is "Yakumo's Nest."
[i]Bounded Field "Mesh of Light and Darkness"[/i]: One of Yukari's signature moves. It's very powerful, so it's a go-to in a serious battle. Yukari fires two huge bursts of energy orbs, one light and one dark; they each create a mesh of lasers in all directions. The lasers are extremely powerful and the orbs aren't pushovers, either, so one's only hope is to get as far away from Yukari as possible and dodge the orbs while staying in the laser mesh. The battlefield gets very crowded very quickly. If she uses this, it's a good sign that she intends to win.
[i]Evil Spirits "Xanadu of Straight and Curve"[/i]: Like most of Yukari's spells, this covers almost the whole battlefield. The enemy is trapped in an undulating "cage" of aqua-coloured crystals while Yukari fires red energy orbs at them. However, true to the name, the red orbs curve, forcing the enemy to dodge between them.
[i]Evil Spirits "Yukari Yakumo's Spiriting Away"[/i]: Yukari falls into a gap, leaving behind a huge burst of magical butterflies, orbs, and lasers. Then she reappears [i]on top of her enemy[/i] and repeats the process.
[i]Evil Spirits "Ghostly Butterfly in the Zen Temple"[/i]: A much stronger version of one of Yukari's normal attacks. It fills the battlefield with spinning manji-shaped lasers and butterflies. The key is to move with the lasers and avoid the butterflies, but while it's a simple attack to avoid, it's hard to dodge in practice. It's not recommended that you actually take a hit from it; it's extremely strong and will overload most shields.
[i]Sinister Spirits "Double Black Death Butterfly"[/i]: Death-seeking butterflies explode out from Yukari and cover the whole battlefield... and then curve back towards Yukari in both directions. Then she repeats the process with heavy knives. The projectiles aren't too powerful, but there's so many of them that it can overload most shields anyway. It takes so much power that you know she's serious if she uses it.
[i]Magic Eye "Laplace's Demon"[/i]: Yukari creates many, many eyes in gaps. These eyes can watch an enemy on Yukari's behalf (you never know when Yukari is watching...) and if Yukari strikes an enemy, they'll all brutally punish the foe with energy bolts. A strong technique that requires a great deal of power, so Yukari only uses it occasionally.
[i]Shikigami "Ran Yakumo"[/i]: Summons Ran to help double-team the opponent. If she's really serious, she'll use "Ran Yakumo +" and let Ran summon Chen, triple-teaming the opponent and almost certainly defeating any number of people less than three.
[i]Bounded Field "Border of Life and Death"[/i]: A simple spiral attack.
[i]Yukari's Arcanum "Danmaku Bounded Field"[/i]: Yukari disappears and leaves her unfortunate enemy to survive five waves of blue and violet energy bullets that actually cage the foe in. It's near impossible to survive this, but it's Yukari's ultimate attack.[/spoiler][b]Canonical or Custom?:[/b] Canonical
[b]Franchise?:[/b] Touhou Project
[b]Position in Clan:[/b] The Oddball. Yukari is terribly suspicious and unreliable no matter where she is, and why she's aligning with these villains despite her track record of moral decency is unknown even to them. Even so, she seems to be in earnest if she's ever asked to do anything -- she's being chillingly villainous at this juncture, and more mysterious than ever.
[b]Others:[/b] A highly accomplished onmyouji, Yukari has a kyuubi for a shikigami. Ran Yakumo often does Yukari's dirty work, and Yukari can, if she really wants to give an enemy a hard time, call upon Ran in battle. Amazingly, Ran has her own shikigami: Chen, a nekomata. Ran can call upon Chen even if Yukari has called upon Ran -- see Shikigami "Yakumo Ran" in the Spell Card section.
Ran is largely self-sufficient and is no poor planner herself, though she defers to Yukari for the big picture.
No one actually knows what type of youkai Yukari is. Given her status as an undisputed leader of youkai and an often benign and whimsical being, Yukari is suspected to be a nurarihyon. However, nothing is confirmed, and since she can manipulate the border of humans and youkai, it's possible that she can even change her own species, though she prefers not to meddle with her appearance beyond her eyes.
[color="#4B0082"][i][font="Palatino Linotype"]"As in Strange and Bright Nature Deity, Yukari's dialogue will be rendered very distinctly to indicate her eldritch nature."[/font][/i][/color][/spoiler]
Ah, this will be difficult indeed. Yukari is in God Mode in canon. :/ Oh, well. If my plans work out, she won't steal the show or unbalance the plot, but instead enhance it. I know what I'm doing with her, don't worry.

And no, she's not trying to bring Neo Sin down from within. She's a proper villain.

Will introduce Youmu/Eirin as is appropriate. Sorry if I missed anything.

[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]Name: Makoto Nanaya
Appearance: See WikiPage
Personality: Very hyperactive and energetic. Makoto's attention span isn't very long in most instances, due to what appears to be an extreme form of ADHD. However, she will pay attention when she needs to, and she is by no means stupid. She also cares very deeply for her friends, and she will stop at nothing to protect them.
Bio/Wikipage: [url="http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Makoto_Nanaya"]http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Makoto_Nanaya[/url]
Teacher/Student?: Student
Weapon(s) of choice: The crosses on her arms.
Reasons for coming to this school: She wanted to get away from the NOL for awhile, and figured she could learn about the multiverse in the process.
Powers/Abilities: See wikipage.
[/font][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]Dorm: Yellow
Canon
[/font]

[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]Franchise?: BlazBlue
Others: Umm...Nothing that needs to be made clear just yet.[/font]

[quote name='SamanthaTesla' timestamp='1311444273' post='5380733']
My character doesn't care about the thing Flandre Scarlet's character is trying to deal with XD I can't wait until someone actually confronts her though >.> I'm itching to show off what she can do XD
[/quote]

Neurois, if left alone, will come after Zeimaier... She has to intercept it before it reaches it's effective range (Typically 4,000-6,000 Kilometers, but some could reach her from 12,000 Kilometers)...

I will return to class when Jolta and others respond

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1311452848' post='5381106']
it's effective range (Typically 4,000-6,000 Kilometers, but some could reach her from 12,000 Kilometers)...
[/quote]So, basically, its effective range is anywhere in the Utopia Biome. I doubt if the Academy is millions of metres in diameter. 12,000 kilometres is a bit less than [i]Earth's diameter[/i].

[quote name='Supreme Gamesmaster' timestamp='1311454387' post='5381146']
So, basically, its effective range is anywhere in the Utopia Biome. I doubt if the Academy is millions of metres in diameter. 12,000 kilometres is a bit less than [i]Earth's diameter[/i].
[/quote]

Maybe i could have meant Meters then, I keep thinking that the Utopia Biome was much larger (Roughly 18,000-22,000 Kilometers TBP)

As for the Earth's Diameter thing, as with the Utopia Biome, i thought the entire multi-verse was larger as well

[quote name='Supreme Gamesmaster' timestamp='1311443973' post='5380718']
"In Immaterial and Missing Power she actually sings her way from battle to battle stealing everyone's sake, wine, and brandy. Even right from the shrine's altar... however, this is all part of her strategy to save the day."
[spoiler=Villain: Yukari Yakumo][b]Name:[/b] Yukari Yakumo
[b]Age:[/b] >1200
[b]Gender:[/b] F
[b]Appearance:[/b]Yukari has long, wavy blonde hair that reaches past her waist. She always keeps it tied with a number of red ribbons, though on some occasions she tucks it under her hat (somehow). She's very tall and intimidating, but her hands are delicate all the same. She's not very physically strong at all, and if she needs to actually accomplish something physical, she turns to her equally imposing and rather stronger shikigami, the kyuubi Ran. Her hourglass figure is apparently natural, though it can be hard to tell given the nature of her abilities.
She always seems ominous, but her eyes are mortifying. They carry all of her power, wisdom, and courage behind them, and they have a distinctly eldritch quality to them. Her voice is similarly unearthly; it has a similar effect as Him's voice, though it's much, much cooler. Yukari can also change the colour of her eyes, usually alternating between violet and gold, so Discworld, beware.
Yukari has several dresses, all very frilly and ornate. One thing that is consistent is a pink-white mob cap tied with red ribbons. Two of her favourite dresses are a relatively understated, short-sleeved dress in deep violet and a very imposing white dress with a purple sash running down the front and back. The latter features the hexagram "Ts'ui" and a yin-yang orb surrounded by flames running down it.
[b]Personality:[/b] Yukari is a whimsical soul. As aforementioned, when her friend Suika was causing trouble in Gensokyo, she went around singing and stealing the alcohol from everyone in Gensokyo to lure her friend out. In spite of her whimsy, though, there's always a sinister air about her. She has incredible, terrifying power, and her aura matches that perfectly. Her aloofness, power, and uncertain motives hang in the air around her like an odour. Unlike her friends, whose whimsy belies their skill, Yukari radiates mystery and uncertainty; she's an overwhelmingly suspicious person.
It's not known that Yukari has ever been defeated. Though her invasion of the moon failed, many argue that the entire point of the invasion was to fail, so that Gensokyo wouldn't expand beyond its means. Yukari recognizes and uses the human element above all, making sure that everyone's motivations match up. To illustrate how her plans work, I can cite the Second Lunar War: she used fellow titan Remilia Scarlet's whimsy to send a decoy force to the moon and then went to the moon herself... as a second decoy; her friend, the ghost Yuyuko, simply waltzed into the lunar capital and stole some millennia-old sake while lunar security was busy dealing with her. She's not above doing her own dirty work altogether, though she's certainly not given to it when she has a shikigami to push around.
Arrogance is defined as "unduly appropriating authority or importance." By this definition, Yukari is not arrogant. She is completely assured of her own power at all times, but she is pretty much the most powerful youkai ever. She also suffers Eirin's problem of having an intellect far more developed than most of her fellows, but her friends, Yuyuko Saigyouji and Suika Ibuki, are nearly as powerful, intelligent, and whimsical as she is. Combine that with her mischievous sense of humour, and one finds a picture of someone very difficult to put up with. Most of Gensokyo dislikes interacting with her more because of her personality than her power.
Most mysteriously of all, Yukari has a strong moral code and is very protective of Gensokyo when push comes to shove; she foiled Eirin Yagokoro's plan to seal the Earth away and viciously punished the celestial Tenshi Hinanawi when it came to an earthquake. Yukari has never failed to do the right thing, though she can seem irresponsible at times, so why in the worlds is she working with the Neo Sin Clan now? That is the question.
[url="http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Yukari_Yakumo"][b]Bio/Wikipage[/b][/url]
[b]Villian[/b]
[b]Weapon(s) of choice:[/b] Thanks to her ability to tear gaps in reality, Yukari can summon almost ay weapon at will. Some of her favourites are road signs and hundreds of kunai thrown in circles or spirals. Yukari almost always carries a left-handed folding fan and a lacy, bell-shaped pink parasol.
[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b] I can't think of anything that Yukari can't do. She manipulates boundaries, making her one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse. She's only limited by a relatively low supply of raw magical power, thanks to her expensive contract with Ran and possibly her status as a half-youkai. She can manipulate people's AT fields to influence their relationships, she can grab the horizon and move it around like window shades, she can turn a reflection into a portal... However, Yukari prefers not to rely on her powers, instead manipulating others and using their motivations to ensure that she achieves her ends.
Yukari can fly normally, but she prefers to travel by gap. One of her favourite tricks is to manipulate the boundaries among dimensions to effectively create a gap in reality. A good way to put it would be that she reaches tears the fabric in reality and then reaches under it to create portals. She seems to be the mistress of the gap-space, the space under the fabric, and arms can often be seen trying to claw their way out of the gaps. Of course, Yukari never lets them.
As one of the creators of Gensokyo, Yukari can, of course, use its Spell Card system. However, she's more proficient with it than any other being, except possibly Reimu Hakurei, the creator of the system. Some of her Spell Cards are as follows.[spoiler=Spell Cards][i]Bounded Field "Quadruple Barrier"[/i]: Yukari's bread-and-butter Spell Card. It creates four square barriers on top of each other in front of her palm, each of which are 1.5 metres along each side. The barriers rotate rapidly, damaging anyone unfortunate enough to be caught up in them. However, the barriers can also deflect almost any attack. Stronger versions include "Charming Quadruple Barrier", which uses stronger barriers and sucks the enemy in towards Yukari, and "Four Borders of Imperishable Night", which involves even stronger barriers that are five-to-ten times as big.
[i]Bounded Field "Balance of Motion and Stillness"[/i]: Yukari repeatedly fires familiars at the enemy, which, upon reaching the enemy's location at the time of firing, begin generating blue spirals of magical orbs. One of Yukari's weaker attacks.
[i]Aerial Bait "Laced with Venom"[/i]: There is a brief period of time in which illusory targeting lasers appear. Then glowing insects fly over the targeting lasers at extremely high speeds. This version is random and very weak; an aimed version is Fantasy Nest "Flying Insect's Nest," and a very strong version in all directions is "Yakumo's Nest."
[i]Bounded Field "Mesh of Light and Darkness"[/i]: One of Yukari's signature moves. It's very powerful, so it's a go-to in a serious battle. Yukari fires two huge bursts of energy orbs, one light and one dark; they each create a mesh of lasers in all directions. The lasers are extremely powerful and the orbs aren't pushovers, either, so one's only hope is to get as far away from Yukari as possible and dodge the orbs while staying in the laser mesh. The battlefield gets very crowded very quickly. If she uses this, it's a good sign that she intends to win.
[i]Evil Spirits "Xanadu of Straight and Curve"[/i]: Like most of Yukari's spells, this covers almost the whole battlefield. The enemy is trapped in an undulating "cage" of aqua-coloured crystals while Yukari fires red energy orbs at them. However, true to the name, the red orbs curve, forcing the enemy to dodge between them.
[i]Evil Spirits "Yukari Yakumo's Spiriting Away"[/i]: Yukari falls into a gap, leaving behind a huge burst of magical butterflies, orbs, and lasers. Then she reappears [i]on top of her enemy[/i] and repeats the process.
[i]Evil Spirits "Ghostly Butterfly in the Zen Temple"[/i]: A much stronger version of one of Yukari's normal attacks. It fills the battlefield with spinning manji-shaped lasers and butterflies. The key is to move with the lasers and avoid the butterflies, but while it's a simple attack to avoid, it's hard to dodge in practice. It's not recommended that you actually take a hit from it; it's extremely strong and will overload most shields.
[i]Sinister Spirits "Double Black Death Butterfly"[/i]: Death-seeking butterflies explode out from Yukari and cover the whole battlefield... and then curve back towards Yukari in both directions. Then she repeats the process with heavy knives. The projectiles aren't too powerful, but there's so many of them that it can overload most shields anyway. It takes so much power that you know she's serious if she uses it.
[i]Magic Eye "Laplace's Demon"[/i]: Yukari creates many, many eyes in gaps. These eyes can watch an enemy on Yukari's behalf (you never know when Yukari is watching...) and if Yukari strikes an enemy, they'll all brutally punish the foe with energy bolts. A strong technique that requires a great deal of power, so Yukari only uses it occasionally.
[i]Shikigami "Ran Yakumo"[/i]: Summons Ran to help double-team the opponent. If she's really serious, she'll use "Ran Yakumo +" and let Ran summon Chen, triple-teaming the opponent and almost certainly defeating any number of people less than three.
[i]Bounded Field "Border of Life and Death"[/i]: A simple spiral attack.
[i]Yukari's Arcanum "Danmaku Bounded Field"[/i]: Yukari disappears and leaves her unfortunate enemy to survive five waves of blue and violet energy bullets that actually cage the foe in. It's near impossible to survive this, but it's Yukari's ultimate attack.[/spoiler][b]Canonical or Custom?:[/b] Canonical
[b]Franchise?:[/b] Touhou Project
[b]Position in Clan:[/b] The Oddball. Yukari is terribly suspicious and unreliable no matter where she is, and why she's aligning with these villains despite her track record of moral decency is unknown even to them. Even so, she seems to be in earnest if she's ever asked to do anything -- she's being chillingly villainous at this juncture, and more mysterious than ever.
[b]Others:[/b] A highly accomplished onmyouji, Yukari has a kyuubi for a shikigami. Ran Yakumo often does Yukari's dirty work, and Yukari can, if she really wants to give an enemy a hard time, call upon Ran in battle. Amazingly, Ran has her own shikigami: Chen, a nekomata. Ran can call upon Chen even if Yukari has called upon Ran -- see Shikigami "Yakumo Ran" in the Spell Card section.
Ran is largely self-sufficient and is no poor planner herself, though she defers to Yukari for the big picture.
No one actually knows what type of youkai Yukari is. Given her status as an undisputed leader of youkai and an often benign and whimsical being, Yukari is suspected to be a nurarihyon. However, nothing is confirmed, and since she can manipulate the border of humans and youkai, it's possible that she can even change her own species, though she prefers not to meddle with her appearance beyond her eyes.
[color="#4B0082"][i][font="Palatino Linotype"]"As in Strange and Bright Nature Deity, Yukari's dialogue will be rendered very distinctly to indicate her eldritch nature."[/font][/i][/color][/spoiler]
Ah, this will be difficult indeed. Yukari is in God Mode in canon. :/ Oh, well. If my plans work out, she won't steal the show or unbalance the plot, but instead enhance it. I know what I'm doing with her, don't worry.

And no, she's not trying to bring Neo Sin down from within. She's a proper villain.

Will introduce Youmu/Eirin as is appropriate. Sorry if I missed anything.
[/quote]

[quote name='Makoto Nanaya' timestamp='1311447372' post='5380848']
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]Name: Makoto Nanaya
Appearance: See WikiPage
Personality: Very hyperactive and energetic. Makoto's attention span isn't very long in most instances, due to what appears to be an extreme form of ADHD. However, she will pay attention when she needs to, and she is by no means stupid. She also cares very deeply for her friends, and she will stop at nothing to protect them.
Bio/Wikipage: [url="http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Makoto_Nanaya"]http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Makoto_Nanaya[/url]
Teacher/Student?: Student
Weapon(s) of choice: The crosses on her arms.
Reasons for coming to this school: She wanted to get away from the NOL for awhile, and figured she could learn about the multiverse in the process.
Powers/Abilities: See wikipage.
[/font][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]Dorm: Yellow
Canon
[/font]

[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]Franchise?: BlazBlue
Others: Umm...Nothing that needs to be made clear just yet.[/font]
[/quote]

Both Accepted XD
For some reason I thought Yukari wasn't evil.
Heck, I used to think that all 'villians' in Touhou were 'neutral'. Probably because I don't play it...

[s]One of the most powerful beings in the multiverse? Wait 'til Alien X makes his debut...[/s]

Archived