X-Over Academy [All-all Crossover RP/Started/Accepting]

Jolta

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='♪♫ SF-A2★Miki ♫♪' timestamp='1311491685' post='5382640']
Both Accepted XD
[b]Yaaaay[/b]
For some reason I thought Yukari wasn't evil.
[b]She's not. That's the fun part.[/b]
Heck, I used to think that all 'villians' in Touhou were 'neutral'.
[b]They are. That's the fun part.[/b]
Probably because I don't play it...
[b]DO IT NAO[/b]

[s]One of the most powerful beings in the multiverse? Wait 'til Alien X makes his debut...[/s]
[b]Alien X has an obvious weakness that Yukari can tear apart, though.[/b]
[/quote]Should Eirin break up Nikki's fight? I can't decide.

The fight already ended. The teacher said to stop, Nikki stopped controlling and producing ink, and then realized she had overtaxed herself and is now unconscious.

EDIT: Woot, I was carried off for medical care XD Would someone mind noticing that the sketch of the creature seems to be screaming and put it out of it's misery?

Inb4waitwhat?

I might be curious about how a character inspired by Strike Witches would do against a touhou character...

But I might find that out during reccess... which is for her, next period, she has to face Neurois at least 3 times a day, and 1 always comes during her reccess. The rest interrupt her classes or the rest of her day

these invasions will continue until Zeimaier masters her 3rd power

Keep in Mind, I've stated that some in the Neo Sin Clan are actually interested in Zeimaier, So like Yukari, Zeimaier is a powerful Shapeshifter (As in Archetype, not powerwise)

Sadly, I also must say that the Neuroi are also the Enemy of the Neo Sin Clan, and may even attack the citadel if they get the feeling if Zeimaier is there...

Since she had a flashback, I may as well Edit the Bio to include the story behind these Images, In addition, she found out her "Other" Power and will also edit that...

EDIT: Updated Application to keep tabs on how her Memory of her past is doing, and to reveal her "Other" power

[quote name='Supreme Gamesmaster' timestamp='1311561195' post='5384888']
OoC: I haven't the foggiest idea what's going on with Zeimaier..[/quote]

Zeimaier(You can call her Zekou, since it's easier to pronounce) had to fly out of class to destroy a Neuroi that was heading for the Academy, The Teach and Several Students followed, but she had defeated the Neuroi before the others could help a lot...

On her way to the academy, She had recovered the memory of some of her past, then when she sensed a portal, Another Flashback, and practically had activated her "Other" Power During the flashback, and that hurt!

I read up too like 6 posts Before my post and 6 after... He was standing there right in the middle of the room...

Ooooo I dislike being ignored... like, being noticed in a post and having their character ignore mine is fine and normal... My entire post going completely ignored? IT's depresing...

Archived