X-Over Academy [All-all Crossover RP/Started/Accepting]

Jolta

Hopefully it's okay that my character has been at the school for a while now. If not I'll change it.

Name: Nikki ?? (last name unknown)

Appearance: [spoiler=character image][IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/345j8gg.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

Personality: Withdrawn, anti-social and generally depressed most of the time. She's happiest when she has a canvas in front of her the paintings seeming to come to life at her
hands. She has a great aptitude for learning but she slacks off in classes always having at least a sheet of paper and a pencil to draw with at all times.

Bio/Wikipage: Nikki was found by the headmaster one day when a loud gunshot-like noise was heard outside of the school. In the middle of a slightly charred patch of grass she was laying at the age of 9. When she awoke she only remembered the name Nikki and wasn't even sure that it was her own. Other than that she remembers absolutely nothing about her past. She has been given a free enrollment at the school due to her unique gifts and over the years no one has heard anything about a family with powers like hers and so she remains in the dark. She has learned to cope over the years with this lack of a past though, focusing on her paintings. In fact her dorm is completely covered in her work and stacks cover the floor of just simple drawings on paper. When people walk into her room they can look at a painting of a person and if they turn their back they might change their posture. This leads to most people avoiding her room at all costs.

Teacher/Student?: Student

Weapon(s) of choice: None

Reasons for coming to this school: Doesn't have a reason, nor did she have a choice. She was sucked through a random universe by accident with no memory except her name.

Powers/Abilities: Black ink can generate itself from her very skin and with this ink she can manipulate it into various shapes. The more ink she generates though the weaker she becomes until she faints. If she is unconscious, any ink she has generated evaporates immediately into nothingness. Her ink can pierce most any common material and can be used to create wings for her to fly if she wishes.

She also has an ability to talk to pictures and make them move. She does this unconsciously and sometimes unnerves her fellow students.

Dorm: Yellow

Canonical or Custom?: Custom

Franchise?: None

Others: She likes to spend some of her time in the shadow of a tree outside of the school, wondering where she came from.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Zeimaier Deu Ouvirkou, She is called "Zekou" for short
[spoiler=Appearance:]
Zeimaier has a Mildly Busty build, Long, Black Hair, and red eyes with violet streaks. She wears a Black Dress with black Kneesocks. Although she is not disabled, she navigates through buildings on a wheelchair that hides her Striker Unit. While using her magic or while wearing her Striker Unit, She gains the Ears and Tail of a Black Wolf and her eyes turn all black with a red cross and spikes while glowing red.[/spoiler]
Personality: She is mellow, calm, and somewhat silent, but the moment she gets an idea of what someone's personality is, she will mirror that personality almost exactly. She has a desire to protect her surroundings...
Bio/Wikipage: Her Past is not known by most, but there has been rumors that Zeimaier was somehow created, but not even she knows of her past, and still searches in this very day to find the answers. She thought that the academy could at least have quite a few hints about it...
[spoiler=Flashbacks]
[spoiler=Flashback 1:]Zeimaier woke up in a Hospital, not knowing what had happened, She looked up a bit only to feel a slight stinging pain on where her heart should be, only to be shocked by the stitched up incision, She was about to yell at the doctors, but her pain was excruciating, so she lied back down. A Doctor came in and explained "I'm sorry Zekou, When you shot down those Neuroi, your Magic was too much for your heart to bear... You're one of the best Witches we have for the job we want you to consider, so in order for you to do this job, We need to perform an Experiment on you..."[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Flashback 2:]Zeimaier woke up from a Coma, but as if she had almost endless energy, She jumped out of bed, giggling and laughing as she was able to do things she felt she couldn't do for a long time, a Nurse came in and smiled, saying "Well, Well, You did seem to take your new artificial heart as if it was your own", Both the Nurse and Zeimaier smiled, but she said "I want to see if I can do any sort of magic" But the Nurse laughed and said "No No, Zekou, you need your rest..."

Later that day, Zeimaier got out of bed and went out via broom to a special location, but as she got there, her Broom became black in color as if it was trying to wilt, but it wasn't, she was perplexed about this and went to her friend, who was an inspiring doctor and asked "What happened!?" and showed him the broom, now completely black in color, The doctor looked at her in shock and went into a Cannon, saying "Lets test out your Shields Zekou, I wonder how they're doing..." to which Zeimaier Nodded.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Flashback 3:]Zeimaier raised up a shield as the Scientist fired the cannon at her, The Cannon round just froze at the shield, much to the Scientist's shock, but she could hear a voice "Defensive Systems Operational, Redirecting bullet", Suddenly, She jerked forward, sending the round back at the cannon, The Scientist jumped out of the way just in time before the cannon was hit and exploded. She went over to the scientist in panic and asked "Are you alright Doctor!?", Which she saw a piece of shrapnel in the gut of the man. She started to cry when the Commander, Zemaru, walked up to her, She was in tears, pleading with her to remove her heart before running away frantically...[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Flashback 4:']Zeimaier ran into the Domain of Africa, she was still crying among the warm grass, pondering "Why was I forced into this... Was it because of my heart problems? WHY!?" She then looked up to see a Neuroi taking off from overhead, So she decided to follow it, it turns out that Curiosity got the better of her, because That Neuroi turned around and attacked Zeimaier, She raised a shield, soon after that, She was surrounded by many Neuroi... [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Flashback 5(When she discovered her "Other" power):]Zeimaier was surrounded by Many, Many Neuroi on her way to the portal to go to X-Over Academy. but even by their presence caused her Heart to react, or rather something inside her own heart. She was writhing in pain as Red Electricity arced on her body, and she unknowingly released a large wave of red Electricity, this did not hurt the Neuroi, But she looked at her formerly white Striker, The Ravietta MDL 777, and was shocked, Her Striker became black and Red and instead of a Magic Propeller, her Striker became a Jet striker, known by looking at the jets, seeing the pulsating Red hexagrams. In addition, The Neuroi stopped shooting at her as well, but as she tried to figure out what went on, She fainted and fell from the sky...

The Next thing she knew when she woke up, She was in a room where the telltale signs of a Neuroi were present everywhere, She could also see several Neuroi still surrounding her, but not shooting at her...[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Flashback 6:]Zeimaier looked at the Neuroi and wondered where she was and why they weren't shooting at her. Was it that they wanted her for something that they desired... It wasn't long before an X-11 appeared examining Zeimaier, It kept pointing at her heart, and had wondered why it was, It hit her, They wanted her Artificial heart for something, but she didn't know what, If the X-11 had a face, She could tell that it was disappointed, Zeimaier asked "What do you want from me?". Then suddenly, She could hear a voice from the X-11, Something that freaked her out "We Desire the Young Hive Core", She did not know what it meant until the X-11 pointed at her heart again, The X-11 Then spoke again "We can see that it lives within you... Young Witch" Zeimaier realized that the voice was coming from her heart. She cried and said "Can you guys help me? I have hurt someone close..." She then heard a voice coming from the X-11 again, "As do the other Witches... We have a Task for you..."[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Teacher/Student?: Student, She wants to be a Teacher, but she excels in nothing that The Academy is hiring for, maybe she could make her own class
[spoiler=Weapon(s) of choice:]
[b]Ravietta MDL 6466:[/b] A Black and Red Jet Striker Unit(A set of Leg Armor that gives it's wearer Flight and amplifies his/her Magic capabilities, it's rigid and goes all the way up near the hip, completely preventing movement in the knees, There is 2 kinds of Fuel, Regular and Jet, and 2 kinds of uses, Land and Air), The honeycomb pattern suggests it could actually be a Neuroi (An Alien race that encompasses metal and capable of regeneration and firing Lasers) rather than a Striker, and seems to have the traits of a Neuroi, Capable of Regeneration, but doesn't fire lasers. This particular Striker amplifies the magic and strength of it's wearer 15 fold and can go supersonic speeds...
[b]Guns:[/b] Zeimaier carries a Large, Black, 60 Caliber Gatling Gun that dwarfs the size of most guns and can take down buildings, most people alone cannot carry such a large firearm due to it's weight, but Zeimaier is one of few people capable of doing so wearing her striker. She also carries a much smaller rifle for use without her striker, as well as several aircraft machine guns for use with her other strikers.
[b]Other Striker Units:[/b] She carries several other Striker unit Prototypes, in case she makes some friends with Magic abilities, however, none of her prototypes can match the power or Speed of her main one, typically amplifying her Magic and strength 4-9 fold and going up to 900 Kilometers an hour. In order for people to put them on however, they need to have smooth legs or thin kneesocks to wear them[/spoiler]
Reasons for coming to this school: She came to school for 2 reasons, to find out her past and "She wanted to know how regular people fought"
[spoiler=Powers/Abilities:]
[b]Magic:[/b] She has Several powers using her magic, Including Resisting the effects of a High Altitude and/or High Speeds, Raising shields to protect herself or others or to even guide bullets from her gun to unseen targets.
[b]Saievara:[/b] She can pour her magic into her eyes, allowing her to see an extremely far distance, Up to 15,000-18,000 Kilometers.
[b]Machine Control Type "N":[/b] After some flashback after sensing a portal, She discovered that she can create and control some Neuroi, but she can only control up to 6 at a time. This power is under development and She will need to master this power to prevent any more Neuroi attacks in the future. This power is referred to as her "Other" Power
[b]Hive Form: [/b]After Zeimaier's core became Fully Matured, She learned that she can create a Hive Cloud with herself as the center core of it from the hive core she absorbed. She cannot move, but She gains several powers in this form:
-[i]Dimensionally Heavy:[/i] Dimensionally Heavy Presences cannot be spirited away, however, people with the ability to spirit anything away (Example: Yukari) can sense their presence long before they can reach them. It also triggers all "Sixth Senses", but it needs to be a bit closer (AKA: Flotsam and Jetsam will both sense this presence)
-[i]Create Neuroi:[/i] While in this form, She can create and control up to 100 Large-type Neuroi
-[i]Disaster Area:[/i] She can allow the hive to cause various Disasters in the area below the hive, Varying from Earthquakes, Meteors, Even Large amounts of Lightning that can fry anything and everything
-[i]Sense of "N"[/i]: She can See, Hear, and Sense everything that goes on with Neuroi, and Immediately process Data sent from Scouts
[b]Dimensional Escape:[/b] She can cause her Cloud rings to turn red to gain Dimensional Heaviness, This is done automatically at the presence of a certain energy that creates portals to Spirit others away, but can be turned off (AKA: She cannot be Spirited away unless she wills it at her own will)
[b]Lidentu De Scarlette:[/b] channeling magic through her now mature core, She can create and control Red Lightning, what she can do with it? Now that's her choice
[b]Nightmare Formation: [/b]Taught to her by the Mother core, She can imprison herself in a core and turn herself into any Neuroi She desires, She also gains Several Powers in this Form
-[i]Light Manipulation:[/i] She can Manipulate Light hitting the Exterior black plates of her Neuroi form, passing it through the Core and Fire Devastating lasers that can torch a town within minutes.
-[i]Regeneration:[/i] She can Quickly Regenerate from any injury while in this form as long as the core is not exposed
-[i]Dimensionally Heavy:[/i] Unlike other Neuroi, Zeimaier in this form cannot be Spirited away, but unlike all Dimensional heaviness cases, in terms of Sensing, She just feels like any other Neuroi, It does not Trigger any "6th Sense" (Except Jetsam's)
-[i]Core Escape: [/i]also unlike other Neuroi, who get instantaneously Killed with 1 hit to the Core, A hit with the core only Dispels this form
[/spoiler]
Dorm: She could be considered an Ultima Blue Student, but prefers to stay within Gyro Red, as Red suits her too well
Canonical or Custom?: Custom
Others: Due to the fact that she needs a lot of room to live, She lives off-campus in a nearby penthouse, She has also sparked the interest of the Neo Sin Clan...

I'll also control some Antagonists on my own, but really nothing related to the main plot

[quote name='♪♫ SF-A2★Miki ♫♪' timestamp='1311322627' post='5376954']
WHY NO TOUHOU
[/quote]

I felt like trying something from a different franchise, Flying a Striker from Strike Witches is interesting nonetheless, especially since it has a character capable of slicing through lasers

EDIT: Funny bit of Trivia: 100 / 15 = 6.66 Repeating

[quote name='♪♫ SF-A2★Miki ♫♪' timestamp='1311322627' post='5376954']WHY NO TOUHOU[/quote]Here's your Touhou fix.[spoiler=Student: Youmu Konpaku][b]Name:[/b] Youmu Konpaku
[b]Age:[/b] <60
[b]Gender:[/b] F
[b]Appearance:[/b] Youmu has a lithe frame, but she's quite muscular and very strong. She has a serene, waifish appearance about her normally, but her pale, heart-shaped face sets in determination whenever she sets out to do something.
She has big, deep blue eyes that are almost always either fully closed or fully open. After all, the being of halves does nothing half-baked. Youmu's eyes are very expressive and tend to reveal her straightforward thought processes; she doesn't exactly have an unreadable poker face. When Youmu gets really serious, her eyes turn red.
Youmu's battle garb is a white shirt with baggy sleeves, short-sleeved in summer and long-sleeved in winter. She wears a blue-green vest over her shirt, with a spiraling design representing her ghost half on her left breast pocket. She wears a long skirt, extending past her knees, that matches her vest, with ghost-half designs along the hem. For her feet, she has white ankle socks and black shoes.
[b]Personality:[/b] Considering that everything about her comes in halves, it's rather ironic that Youmu does nothing in half measures. She throws her whole self into every endeavour and never, ever gives up. Unless her mistress tells her to, of course. Youmu is completely devoted to Lady Yuyuko, and will follow her orders with nothing more than a bit of snark.
Youmu is a very serious person, often playing the straight man to her whimsical fellows in Gensokyo. That tradition ought to continue even at this enormously more normal academy. She doesn't always play tsukkomi, though. Her seriousness and gung-ho attitude about her orders can lead to Full Metal Panic-type humour at times. Her seriousness is also offset by her childishness and naïvété. Youmu is one of the youngest youkai in Gensokyo, and she's by far the least mature, though Yuyuko and her friend Yukari Yakumo seem to have high hopes for her.
Youmu is utterly terrified by ghost stories. Her employer is a ghost, her coworkers and friends are all ghosts, and she is half ghost.
[url="http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Youmu_Konpaku"][b]Bio/Wikipage[/b][/url]
[b]Teacher/Student?:[/b] Student
[b]Subject:[/b] N/A
[b]Weapon(s) of choice:[/b] Youmu is apparently a Shinmeiryuu disciple, based on the size of her weapons. Her sidearm and duelling weapon is a katana called Hakurouken, the White Tower Sword, that can cut through a person's confusion and reveal the truth. In Gensokyo, however, she more often uses the enormous nodachi Roukanken, the Lookout Tower Sword, which can cut almost anything. She can wield Roukanken with one hand, though any normal human would struggle with two, and even a strong one would probably need two simply for practicality's sake. Hakurouken really should be a wakizashi, and Roukanken a katana. They're just far too big to be classified as they should be. Youmu uses them like a wakizashi-katana combo.
[b]Reasons for coming to this school:[/b] She came at the behest of her mistress, the princess of ghosts Yuyuko Saigyouji. Goodness knows what she's up to, though seeing as Yukari and Eirin are coming out of the woodwork as well, she's definitely up to something.
[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b] Youmu's terrifying ability is to sever the cycle of reincarnation. Youmu is far too restrained to use this power of her own volition, but if she wanted to, she could doom any soul to an eternity as a ghost. She's also a terrifyingly good swordswoman, and while she's far from perfect, she could probably eviscerate most mortals.
Though she can only keep up her speed for an instant, Youmu has the highest top speed in Gensokyo; while "200 Yojana in One Slash" is an exaggeration, she's still capable of outracing Aya Shameimaru's "Illusionary Dominance" for an instant. However, since Aya is able to maintain her speed, it's Aya that deserves the title "fastest in Gensokyo." Youmu is still capable of slashing faster than the eye can see; she often contrasts this with a high-tension period of preparation in which time slows down and, in some cases, even sound is wiped out.
Youmu, like all Gensokyo residents, uses the Spell Card System. Special attacks are turned into works of art, with hundreds of colourful bullets, nicknamed "danmaku" or "curtain fire," swarming the battlefield. Evasion is critical, war is art, and no one ever dies. The loser is simply left powerless -- and invulnerable to damage -- for twenty-four hours, with their clothes damaged as a sign of their defeat. However, any seal can be applied to a loser to lock away their power indefinitely and leave them at the victor's mercy.
Spell Cards can be used outside of the Spell Card system, but they're deadly; while one is in the Spell Card system, non-damaging danmaku are used instead. "Danmaku versions" are meant for use in Spell Card battles; otherwise, the effects described involve life-and-death battles. (None of them kill instantly, though. That would just be cheap.)
Youmu also has limited flight capability, another trait universal to Gensokyo residents.
Youmu will probably wind up using many of her Spell Cards from the series. Notable ones are:[spoiler=Spell Cards][i]Life Ending Sword "Meditation"[/i]: A cheap, bread-and-butter move that lengthens Youmu's sword considerably with green magical power. A stronger, longer, blue version is called Enlightened Sword "Rise from Delusion," a sword that can bypass physical shields and overload some magical ones but requires a [i]lot[/i] of magical power. Another version of Rise from Delusion is called Human Realm Sword "Delusion of Enlightenment," a tricky attack that forces the opponent to approach Youmu with a magical shockwave but makes Youmu's movements very slow and unwieldy.
[i]Human Sign "Slash of Present"[/i]: The most basic of all of Youmu's Spell Cards, it's a lightning-fast slash that can leave an enemy in pain. A danmaku form of this move is called Ghost Sword "Fasting of the Young Gaki." The slash is impossible to dodge if you're in the line of fire when it goes off, but it's not very strong and easy to block if you're prepared.
[i]Obsessor "Slash of Eternity"[/i]: This stronger form of "Slash of Present" deserves special mention. After slashing an enemy with "Slash of Present," Youmu binds the enemy in a magic circle and slashes them repeatedly before slashing from the sky and collapsing the magic circle in on the enemy. Coming full circle, this is Youmu's strongest move.
[i]Soul Sign "Ghostly Wheel of Pain"[/i]: Youmu refines her spirit form into a human body, effectively creating a clone of herself. The move takes a disproportionate amount of energy and concentration, but it can turn a fight around in an instant. It has a stronger version called Spirit "Secret of Life and Death" that lasts significantly longer and gives the 'clone' more power.
[i]Sword Skill "Thousand Cherry Blossoms"[/i]: Youmu uses her lightning speed to run a very long distance and slash across a whole room, as far as fifty metres. She also leaves explosions of cherry-blossom-like energy bullets as she passes, so it will damage across a whole room. Neither the slash nor the explosions are very strong, but it has high range for Youmu. To produce more explosions, she uses a variant called Hell Realm Sword "200 Yojana in One Slash." A very strong version is Hell God Sword "God's Slash of Karma Wind."
[i]Deva God Sword "Three Kon and Seven Haku"[/i]: Youmu concentrates and then slashes. The slash splits into seven parts, which each fire randomly aimed energy bullets. The key is to concentrate for yourself and dodge in what seems to be a slowed time. It's still a hard move to take, though.
[i]Celestial Star Sword "As the Silent Nirvana"[/i]: Magical snow crystals descend from the sky, doing annoying scratch damage to those who touch them (read: anyone who isn't used to danmaku). Then, Youmu falls into a complete reverie, allowing the snow crystals to become damaging columns of ghostly power aimed at the enemy. An attack used when Youmu really wants to hit her enemy, since most of her moves have low accuracy and this is almost impossible to dodge. Compared to the amount of energy it requires, though, it's not very damaging even with a direct hit.[/spoiler][b]Dorm:[/b] Echo Yellow
[b]Canonical or Custom?:[/b] Canonical
[b]Franchise?:[/b] Touhou Project
[b]Others:[/b] Youmu is a half-ghost, à la Danny Phantom, but she keeps her human and ghost halves separate. Neither is malicious, of course. The ghost half is a cold, formless mist that hovers around Youmu and covers her with projectile attacks while she closes in and uses her swords.
Marisa has nicknamed her ghost half Myon. The name is rather like the similar nickname Kyon; it stuck like glue, and even though Youmu insists that it not be used, everyone uses it anyway.[/spoiler][spoiler=Teacher: Eirin Yagokoro][b]Name:[/b] Eirin Yagokoro
[b]Age:[/b] At least 1500
[b]Gender:[/b] F
[b]Appearance:[/b] Eirin has a very maternal appearance. She has thick white hair tied in a heavy braid that runs to the small of her back. Her skin is hauntingly pale -- but in a graceful way, not a deathly one, like the Moon itself. She's a big person, as well, with an imposing frame and an ample bosom.
Her big eyes are a dark, stormy grey, and they are often open wide to show Eirin's deep compassion -- but they are also capable of looking sharp and narrow when she's exhibiting her brutal intellect. They reflect her enormous wisdom -- as well as her long life. Oftentimes, they seem to change colour, but they're actually reflecting the light around Eirin. This is a common trait in this eye colour among Lunarians; those with more vivid eyes exhibit the same quality to a lesser degree.
Her uniform is a light, poofy dress with frills on the sleeves, which almost go down to her elbows, and on the hem. Besides the white collar, the top part of the dress is solid red on the right half, while the left half contains a pattern of the night sky. The colours are reversed on the lower part of the dress, giving a chessboard-like appearance to her from the front. (Very appropriate.) Constellation designs are scattered across the dress. Like most Gensokyo residents, she also wears a hat -- in this case, a nurse's hat in night-sky pattern, with a red cross in the middle. The cross is surrounded by mirror images of Leo Minor.
[b]Personality:[/b] As a teacher, Eirin isn't excessively strict or rules-oriented. She is, however, used to dealing with the rebellious Princess Kaguya, so she does know how to draw the line. She's an extremely maternal person, again thanks to Kaguya-hime. She treats her students much like she would the rabbits of Eientei -- possibly even a bit neglectful.
She's a ridiculously intelligent person; she wasn't called the "Sage of the Moon" for nothing, and it would take Einstein-level brains refined over centuries to produce the Hourai Elixir. She's incredibly wise and prudent; she's capable of foreseeing long, branching lines of consequences to any of her actions, and she carefully considers these before she makes a decision. She's no Clock Queen, though, and she knows full well that the future is so murky that no mind's eyes can penetrate it, mortal or otherwise. Her empathy is one of the greatest assets to her schemes.
One downside to her intelligence is that even esoteric facts seem like obvious facts of life to Eirin. Kaguya is no simpleton, her rabbit "landlady" Tewi is quite clever (albeit not as clever as she thinks she is), and her pet rabbit Reisen serves as a none-too-slow Watson to her Holmes. Thus, she can come off as very arrogant and condescending to those who don't know her and can't keep up with her incredible intellect. She's far too wise to be arrogant at this point, though.
[url="http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Eirin_Yagokoro"][b]Bio/Wikipage[/b][/url]
[b]Teacher/Student?:[/b] Teacher
[b]Subject:[/b] Science
[b]Weapon(s) of choice:[/b] Eirin prefers a bow and arrow.
[b]Reasons for coming to this school:[/b] She claims it's out of philanthropy and curiosity, which aren't implausible reasons. However, her motivations are usually more complex. Possibly she wants to have a safe place to go in case Yukari turns on her. Possibly she wants a slight chance of keeping Yukari in check if she runs amok. Possibly she wants to attack the Lunarians, with whom she has... severe ideological disagreements. Most likely, however, she noticed Youmu, Yukari's protégée, enrolling and decided it'd be better to keep an eye on Yukari's latest scheme.
[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b] The first and most obvious advantage Eirin has is literal immortality. You can rearrange every single one of her atoms and the Hourai Elixir will still return her to normal. As the inventor of the Hourai Elixir, she also knows how to brew it. That fact, combined with her defection from the Lunarian government, makes her one of the most wanted women in the multiverse.
That said, it's not as if she can't defend herself. She just prefers to hedge her bets -- with Yukari or the Academy. She's very powerful, but direct combat isn't her forte.
Like all Gensokyo residents, Eirin can fly and use the Spell Card System. Eirin's principal Spell Cards are as follows:
[spoiler=Some Spell Cards][i]Medicine Sign "Butterfly Dream Pill"[/i]: The victim is sent into a Lotus Eater Machine, basically. There's a variant called Medicine Sign "Butterfly Dream Pill -Nightmare Type-" that leaves the victim consumed by nightmares. A very Eirin-like way to incapacitate an enemy, but not much impediment to the strong-willed.
[i]Medicine Sign "Earth in a Pot"[/i]: Familiars surround an enemy and fire small, highly damaging magic orbs from all directions. It has a stronger but easier to avoid variation called Medicine Sign "Galaxy in a Pot."
[i]Elixir "Mercury Sea"[/i]: Eirin fires an arrow at the enemy that expels magic-infused mercury droplets as it flies. The droplets bounce off of any nearby surfaces, making it a pain to face, but it's not exceptionally powerful. In an unusual variation, she holds the arrow in her hand and moves on her own, which is a good strategy for macrododging or avoiding certain tengu paparazzi.
[i]Leading God "Omoikane's Device"[/i]: Eirin throws a continual spiral of pellets from her hands that cluster in clumps. Meanwhile, the titular Device is deployed to the centre of the battlefield and uses a network of bullets to force the enemy to collide with something. A high-power environmental attack that's extremely hard to defeat.
[i]Curse of the Heavens "Apollo 13"[/i]: Eirin creates a spherical barrier around herself which very few attacks can permeate. The barrier can be very wide if Eirin so chooses. The barrier then inverts and becomes a damaging shockwave.
[i]Esoterica "Astronomical Entombing"[/i]: One of Eirin's strongest spells, it's a Yukari-class Spell Card that's not to be trifled with. Eirin literally entombs the enemy with a tower of familiars and then fires huge orbs of energy at the tower. When the tower is struck with an orb, it fires damaging pellets in many directions. If one focuses carefully, it's possible to hit Eirin through the tomb, but it requires intense concentration in an intense situation. No single student can face this move at full power and survive, not even Youmu.[/spoiler][b]Dorm:[/b] But I have to choose Chrome, she's a teacher. Also she belongs there.
[b]Canonical or Custom?:[/b] Canonical
[b]Franchise?:[/b] Touhou Project
[b]Others:[/b] Eirin is devoted to the Lunarian Princess Kaguya Houraisan ("Kaguya-hime"), who currently resides in Gensokyo. Eirin knows that Yukari will protect Gensokyo and all its inhabitants at any costs, and her pet rabbit, Reisen, can contact her telepathically if anything happens anyway. Kaguya can mostly take care of herself, being a match for Extra Stage opponents, but Eirin has very powerful enemies, and she'd rather not take chances.[/spoiler]

Reserving for Neo Sin: Yukari Yakumo. You have been warned.

They're more balanced than they look, I promise. (Not to mention their enemies are really powerful.) They're really hard to dodge, of course, but you can't die against them, and though she's a very strong fighter used to taking on absurdly powerful foes, Youmu is going to be completely swept up in the overall plot, with very little control over her direction. She's powerful, but easily manipulated. Plus I'll probably wind up balancing everyone to be more on par with the other roleplayers; I don't think I'm well-known for godmoding.
Eirin will be a teacher, almost an NPC in terms of relevance to the plot, as well as a balancing force against Yukari, who'll be working for Neo Sin. Not to mention she only has one hard-hitting move.

Yukari will be balanced by being Yukari's usual unreliable, suspicious self. Even Neo Sin can't trust Yukari's motivations (she is, after all, a good person on the whole, and it was probably her idea to send Youmu to the Academy in the first place), and I promise she won't become some kind of overlord over the story. If anything, she'll be a marginal villain, like a captured oracle that's only consulted in times of extreme need to make sure the villains aren't pushovers.

If necessary, I'll gladly share my plans for Yukari's, Yuyuko's, and Eirin's real motivations via PM. With Jolta, anyway.

Assuming I haven't misread the bit about villains not counting towards the canon character count -- if I have, cut Eirin -- those are my first two apps. Sorry if I did anything wrong.

With all due respect,
~Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

[quote name='Supreme Gamesmaster' timestamp='1311393407' post='5379426']
Plus I'll probably wind up balancing everyone to be more on par with the other roleplayers; [b]I don't think I'm well-known for godmoding.[/b]
[/quote]

In terms of Power level, attempting to contend with me while being on par with the others is going to be a bit of a challenge, I tend to know myself for being Overpowered. Despite being one of the most overpowered RPers, I dislike Godmodding

@ Bolded: Regardless if you're known to Godmod... To me, It would be an honor to RP with you, provided Jolta accepts you

Final app; villain, this time.

[b]Name:[/b] Alex
[b]Age:[/b] about 50, though eternally a young adult
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Appearance:[/b] A tall man with long turquoise hair, grey eyes and princely features. Alex holds himself tall and proud, much like one would expect of royalty- especially in situations where seeming arrogant is inappropriate. Alex uses his stature in order to look down on people, and usually compounds that by taking the high ground when possible- Alex never wants to leave it ambiguous that he's greater than you, especially if you're seemingly on the same side as him.
Alex' expression is that of someone who's perpetually confident in themselves, and always scheming. Strangely, this doesn't always come off as straight arrogance- while Alex is definitely not a humble creature, he has a strange sort of natural charisma that allows people to overlook his inflated ego in most cases. He has exceptionally good looks, and being noticed by him is almost flattering; as if, some how, you can tell that he's greater than you and that it's a compliment that he'd even pay attention to a lesser someone, like you. His gray eyes have a sort of vacant look to him, like he's always concerned about something else- though they tend to change sharply depending on his mood. An obvious tell of when he's excited is the blueness returns to his irises, and he gains a quick sort of intensity to his gaze that it's difficult to overlook.
Alex always prefers fine, flowing garments and never dons armor of any sort. Though he changes often, his current clothing is a royal blue cloak fastened with a gold button around his neck, a white silk robe with complex golden designs, and blue hakama that compliment his black, leather-made shoes.
[b]Personality:[/b] Alex is a difficult man to figure out. Arrogant, though not insufferable, Alex cares for nothing other than his own goals; everyone is a means to an end, every alliance carries with it a carefully calculated betrayal, and every enemy of his is simply an ally he has yet to call upon. Alex allows for no wiggle room- all of his plans are equipped with backups and from that, backups of those backups are called. For every situation that comes to light, Alex is sure to rig it so that no matter the outcome, it will come out in his favor- and if he can't, he'll rig it so he can subtly push it into the direction he desires.
Alex keeps his alliances beyond fluid, and open as possibly. While nearly everyone agrees that he's untrustworthy and can sense the aura of danger he exudes, they all have difficulty pinpointing exactly what he's doing at any given point. Few people have anything bad to say about him, and even more openly owe him for various favors he's provided in the course of his plans falling out- likely because Alex is always allied with the winner in a conflict. Always.
Though he has enormous power, Alex prefers to do as little actual fighting as possible. By keeping his allegiances nebulaeic and keeping nothing but the ends of his -unknown- goals in mind, he can pass through every situation using only his renown silver tongue and guile.
In individual meetings, Alex tailors his personality to what would be required at the moment, but he is always a strong and noble force. As an ally, he can always be relied on to deliver -so long as he's not betraying you at the moment- but he's unlikely to be kind about it. If you're an enemy, he'll destroy you -but he'll be polite at the very least. Alex respects nobody except himself, and only treats people with the respect that they need to hear for the successful completion of his plan. Alex's only true ally is himself.
[b]Bio/Wikipage:[/b] [url="http://goldensun.wikia.com/wiki/Alex"]Alex[/url]
[b]Villian[/b]
[b]Weapon(s) of choice:[/b] Words. Aside from that, he has a variety of technological weapons he uses for various purposes, and is skilled in both basic swordsmanship and marksmanship.
[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b] Alex is probably the most powerful Adept of his world, and unique in that he is capable of using Mercury, Venus and Jupiter Psyenergy at the same time, giving him a massively diverse array of techniques to choose from. Indeed, the only element that eludes Alex's power is Fire, due to the only actual failure he experienced in one of his plans: the Mars Star being tampered with so its energy did not reach him.
A selection of his powers are presented below.
[spoiler= Some Psyenergy Powers]
[b]Cryosphere[/b]: an ultimate form of the basic Mercury Frost Psyenergy, Cryosphere summons the raw force of ice as an offensive blast, to either obliterate enemies or freeze large swathes of water. Left unrestrained, a single blast of Cryosphere could freeze an entire sea.

[b]Fount of Dis[/b]: an ultimate form of the basic Mercury Douse Psyenergy, Fount of Dis summons a massive geyser of water, even in a spot where water would be unavailable. The force of the geyser can be used to erode away mountain rock in mere seconds.

[b]Froth Aegis[/b]: an ultimate form of the basic Mercury Froth Psyenergy, Froth Aegis summons a single, near unbreakable bubble. It is used either on the caster, in order to gain a powerful shield that repels most sorts of ranged attacks, or on an enemy in order to isolate them from a fight.

[b]Divine Ply[/b]: an ultimate form of the basic Mercury Ply Psyenergy, Divine Ply calls upon the forces of the Mercury Star to regenerate the lost flesh and blood of the target, awarding them a sort of physical immortality so long as the user has enough Psyenergy to constantly heal the damage.

[b]Cloak[/b]: a Mercury Psyenergy that allows one to fade into the shadows.

[b]Evaporate[/b]: a Mercury Psyenergy that removes water from existence.

[b]Tectonic Quake:[/b] an ultimate form of the basic Venus Quake Psyenergy, Tectonic Quake causes a massive stretch of the earth to contort and twist to the whims of the Adept that calls it, allowing them to form massive spikes in the ground.

[b]Primal Growth:[/b] an ultimate form the basic Venus Growth Psyenergy, Primal Growth allows a variety of plans, largely powerful vines and trees, to be grown entire at will in order to crush and destroy the enemy. One with this ability gains a minor affinity and slight telepathy with nearby plantlife.

[b]Almighty Gaia:[/b] an ultimate form of the basic Venus Gaia Psyenergy, Almighty Gaia summons the very essence of earth energy in order to rip the foe asunder through sheer force.

[b]Apocalypse:[/b] an ultimate form of the Venus Ragnarok Psyenergy, Apocalypse focuses the power of the Venus Star into an unlimited number of blades that are shaped through the force of the planet itself. The gargantuan swords pierce through barriers like juggernauts, and collect together until they crush the opponent through the sheer gravitational force as well as rip them to shreds. One of the most destructive psyenergy in existence.

[b]True Move:[/b] a Venus Psyenergy in which the Adept can move any object touching the ground in some way to a different place. More advanced than the basic Move Psyenergy, in that it also combines Psyenergy such as Grab or Lift.

[b]Sand:[/b] A Venus Psyenergy in which the Adept literally turns into sand, and can move through sand with impunity until reforming.

[b]Urstorm:[/b] an ultimate form of the Jupiter Gale Psyenergy, Urstorm summons a mass of destructive winds that levels anything in its path for a large distance. The effects of a single Urstorm can be felt from seperate continents.

[b]Heaven Bolt:[/b] an ultimate form of the Jupiter Bolt Psyenergy, Heaven Bolt summons a lance of electricity that annihilates utterly anything in a large chunk from where it touches the ground.

[b]Mach Slash:[/b] an ultimate form of the Jupiter Slash Psyenergy, Mach Slash refines a lash of wind into an infinitely small space and moves at incredible speeds through it, cutting anything it touches neatly no matter what the composition.

[b]Enhance:[/b] an ultimate form of various defensive Jupiter Psyenergy, Enhance enhances all attributes of the one it is cast upon by imbuing their bodies directly with powerful Psyenergy.

[b]Float:[/b] A Jupiter Psyenergy in which the Adept who uses it can fly by using their Psyenergy to reject the ground.

[b]Warp:[/b] A Jupiter Psyenergy in which the Adept who uses it can move to any place they can think of, at any time. The distance of a Warp is dependent on the strength of the Adept who uses it.

[b]Reveal:[/b] A rare Jupiter Psyenergy that reveals the truth of things by briefly peering into the future.

[/spoiler]
[b]Canon:[/b]
[b]Franchise?:[/b] Golden Sun
[b]Position in Clan:[/b] Untrusted newcomer
[b]Other:[/b] Typically seen with a deck of Tarot Cards, and takes amusement in comparing people around him to cards... with the exception of himself. Alex occasionally goes by the name Arcana.

Archived