Who here has been to the police?

Sander

I used to make a habit of shooting people off motorbikes with uzis, grabbing the bike, riding round like a maniac shooting everybody in the way, and then when the cops showed I'd pull out my rocket launcher and start my own one man war, desomating everything in sight, stealing a tank and going on a rampage of destruction until I found the cheat to get rid of all the stars...................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

..........................Damn I need to take a break from my GTA games....

(I used to be so obsessed with them I played nothing else)

wow TO the army should hire u!

Yeah, TO, with an attitude, behavior (and thirst for destruction) like that, the army would pay big bucks for you, to win the war in the middle east, stop gang wars

Heck, if the army had you, you'd even be causing chaos in space fighting the aliens all over the universe

you could even be a wanted man, worth all of the money the earth has to offer

But uh........ where was I...uh.................oh, oh yeah.........................................................................wait, what?

GTA? You gotta lay your hands off that thing! Who knows what chaos you could create with that kind of influence?!?!??!?!?!?!?

When I was 5 I went on a mass-murder spree and killed 17 people. A cop stopped me and took me to the station.

Does that count?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On topic: I've never been to the police, the police did question me though after I hit someone in the nose... but I got off.

wow TO the army should hire u!

Yeah' date=' TO, with an attitude, behavior (and thirst for destruction) like that, the army would pay big bucks for you, to win the war in the middle east, stop gang wars

Heck, if the army had you, you'd even be causing chaos in space fighting the aliens all over the universe

you could even be a wanted man, worth all of the money the earth has to offer

But uh........ where was I...uh.................oh, oh yeah.........................................................................wait, what?

GTA? You gotta lay your hands off that thing! Who knows what chaos you could create with that kind of influence?!?!??!?!?!?!?[/quote']

Um, I'm actually very strictly a pacafist.......What?

Oh, explo: v

Except when I'm indulged within video games, I've locked my human side within my PS2 and he only comes out when I'm playing violent games...

once my friend came round to my house with her brother. we were really young and my brothers *cough* and her brother were being really annoying. So we called 999 and i cant actually remember what we said but the police officer came round to our house and said we were wasting police time and it was a very naughty thing to do :D :D

yeah. cops always tell skaters like me that we're wasting their time because they have to keep coming to the spots to get us to leave' date=' when theyre not doing anything otherwise. :lol:[/quote']

I don't know why cops hate skaters?

once my friend came round to my house with her brother. we were really young and my brothers *cough* and her brother were being really annoying. So we called 999 and i cant actually remember what we said but the police officer came round to our house and said we were wasting police time and it was a very naughty thing to do :D :D

I guess it's the first step towards a dark rule type person, right?

Archived