☠Tierra del Diablo☠: An Original RP

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Application][spoiler=Information]-Username: Yoko Kurama

-Character Name: [font="Courier New"]Rex Elliot[/font]

-Accolade: The Rogue

-Biography: Rex grew up with a great family, and loved everything about life. As a boy he loved to act like a cowboy, using "finger guns" and sticks to fight with his friends. He had years of equestrian training as a child, due to his [color="#0000FF"]parents[/color] wealth. Rex had the best life, and sure thought so too. Nobody could stop him from enjoying his life. No person at least. But disease, well disease sure could. When Rex Elliot was eleven years old, his Father died due to an unknown illness. Within months the illness had plagued his Mother as well. By the time he was 12, Rex was alone. No siblings, no pets, and no parents.

After almost two weeks of living on his own, off of the remaining supplies in his household, Rex was cleaned. Empty kitchen and all. He was almost out of firewood too. This lead him into town. He went around everywhere, asking for anything people would give. Nobody eased up on him...nobody threw him a bone. In due time he had found the stable master, who kept the families horses. His father had one, and his mother had one (the one he rode). He persuaded the stable master to buy his fathers horse, and to let Rex live in the stable with food and supplies for living for one full year. In that time, Rex learned a lot about Teri the stable master.

Long story short, Rex was taught hand to hand combat, ranged combat, tactics and warfare, extensive equestrian training, and many other useful and necessary skills that Teri believed would lead him to live on lacking parents and all to care for him. Now he roams Tierra Diablo, doing bounty chores for the highest bidder, and living day by day.

-Personality: Rex is very loud. He grew up with the mindset that everyone is a friend, because as a kid he lacked enemies. This trait stuck with him into his current age, thinking the best of everyone and that nothing can go wrong. Granted he understands the rules of life and that anything goes when it comes to survival. Rex is also very apt to share things. Any time he learned something that he found interesting, or did something marvelous, he would want everyone to see it. He still thinks he has a great life.

-Family: Father and Mother deceased.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearance]
Minus the guns and sword.[img]http://www.deviantart.com/download/148417638/COWBOY_FUSION_by_deemonproductions.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Other Information]
-Weapon: 1873 Brush Popper Rifle .357 (Fancy name for old lever repeating rifle) with blessed ammunition. 10 Round capacity.

-Secondary Weapon: .45 Colt 6-shot Revolver w/blessed ammo; Tomahawk dipped in holy water.

-Mount: Common brown horse (His Mothers)

-Skills: Excellent riding skills, solid marksmanship. No real outstanding talents.

-Other:N/A[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Oh sh*t DK, I forgot about your rp. D: -Sigh.- I've been invited to like... 2 rps lately.. Your's and some other dude that decided to PM me about it. xD I think its an honor when soe stranger comes up to you and is like, "I want chu in my rp!" xD

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1311311403' post='5376625']
Oh sh*t DK, I forgot about your rp. D: -Sigh.- I've been invited to like... 2 rps lately.. Your's and some other dude that decided to PM me about it. xD I think its an honor when soe stranger comes up to you and is like, "I want chu in my rp!" xD
[/quote]

It's cool if you don't want to join. ^^

Archived