☠Tierra del Diablo☠: An Original RP

[quote name='Kyng of Ice' timestamp='1311312546' post='5376681']
You think Heaven S will die? 3 weeks ago I would've passed it off. Now that is like blasphemy.

Yes, a simple briefing, the a "Let's go kill some demons!" action.
[/quote]

I never said it would die?

[quote name='Yoko Kurama' timestamp='1311312564' post='5376683']
Kyng, not to bug you, but I'd love to post IC as soon as possible. Then go off to bed. So you should accept/deny me.
[/quote]

Based on the fact that he was waiting for one more application before starting, and started after you posted, I believe you have been accepted. :3

[quote name='Kyng of Ice' timestamp='1311312828' post='5376699']
Dude, I accepted you long back. I haven't updated the lsit just yet though.
[/quote]

You never exactly told him he was accepted. :<

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Kyng: Them limitations are just fine by me. Now... on with mah app

[spoiler=Information]
[b]-Username:[/b] Admiral_Stalfos19

[b]-Character Name:[/b] [font="Courier New"]Sarah Freon[/font]

[b]-Age:[/b] 21

[b]-Accolade:[/b] Miss Vulcan

[b]-Biography:[/b] A human-turned sorceress who has the ability to control fire. Sarah Freon had gained this ability in the 30th day of October, 1901. She was only 5 years old at the time, and she was playing outside when all of a sudden Ifrit had showed up, intent on cleansing the town in fire. While Sarah had ran to the safety of her mother, her father had grabbed a large double-bladed axe, setting off to drive the demon away from the family. However, his bravery wasn't without its costs.

Although the man had managed to slam the axe into Ifrit's heart, the being still had enough strength left in it to impale Sarah's father in return, before casting a spell on Sarah herself. As part of its final words, the demon stated that it would never truly return to hell, but instead be reborn inside of the girl. Neither Sarah nor her mother would've known what Ifrit meant until the next few years after the entire incident, on the 11th day of April, 1906

That day marked the death of Sarah's mother, meaning Sarah was the last person alive to bear the Freon name. And it was all Sarah's fault... at least what she'd refuse to believe anything but. Her mother and she got into a heated argument, and Sarah had eventually snapped, allowing her body to be consumed by the flames. Her mother was right next to her at the time, and thus she was also engulfed by the inferno. Sarah was too paralysed by what she'd done to save her.

The memory haunted Sarah for the rest of her life. She's been desperately trying to get it out of her head; she's even drunken vast amounts of alcohol in an attempt to do so, but the more heavily she focused on trying to forget about the haunting memory, the more vivid it actually became. Her only salvation would likely be that her parents were to forgive her for what she's done on that fateful day. But Sarah's not even sure of she can forgive herself, let alone if anyone else can.

[b]-Personality:[/b] Sarah seems to be sorrowful most of the time, and likes to spend her daytime "drowning herself in alcohol", as she tries, to no avail, to forget the memory that's been haunting her for all these years. However, she [i]is[/i] reasonably easy to provoke, and when she gets too angry, her entire body catches ablaze. She'd rather not mention how her mother died, since... well, that [i]is[/i] the memory that's been haunting her for all these years.

[b]-Occupation:[/b] Competitive Drinker by day, Demon Hunter by night

[b]-Family:[/b] Sarah's father is the man responsible for slaying Ifrit, although the latter had managed to take him down with it, and also cast a spell on Sarah before meeting its inevitable demise. She also used to have a mother, who she had unintentionally killed with her own powers. Now though, Sarah no longer has a family, and she's adamant that it's all her fault. After all, if she didn't have these powers, her mother would've likely been still alive.

[/spoiler][spoiler=Appearance (with Image)]
[b]-Image:[/b]
[img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/202/c/b/mmd_oh_really_____by_kurumi13-d418wzs.png[/img]
[/spoiler][spoiler=Other Information]
[b]-Weapon:[/b] Magic

[b]-Secondary Weapon:[/b] Doesn't use one

[b]-Mount:[/b] Doesn't use one

[b]-Skills:[/b] Sarah has the ability to create and manipulate fire, an ability that she has gained thanks entirely to Ifrit. She also seems to be capable of telekinesis, teleportation and levitation, although whether this is actually true is unknown.

[b]-Other:[/b] What about "other"?
[/spoiler]

Archived