The Dread Army: Officially Disbanded (Lock ASAP)

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Megayanma: You're in. Which Secretary are you?

Cybernetic Dragon: You're the Secretary of Graphics; you decide. PM any new graphics to me.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no such position, I'm afraid; that sort of thing is managed by the Secretary of Conversion. Would you like to take that position?

Looks like you check out. Add the image to your sig if you can, and see if you can find any material for the March 9 edition of the Dread Inquisition.

It means you introduce them to the rules of the Dread Army, which have yet to be posted. O.o Essentially, you induct them. Oh, and make sure they know the list of what is wanted for the Dread Inquisition at all times.

That checks out. Check the Dread Inquisition briefing page for further information, add the logo to your sig if possible, and PM a Dread Senator about available tasks.

Cybernetic Dragon: Not CoD. Partially because I don't like it. :x I got the idea for the Dread Army from this game, so if you want a theme, you can probably use that. Or, better yet, this image, since that's the symbol of the Dread Lords.

Azmania2260: Please do! I NEED someone to be able to assist in production.

Yes, you may. XP

We need requests! I'm almost done with the puzzles & games page; check the opening for necessary material. 17 DAYS LEFT!

Gotcha. Sorry you had to leave (although, with that kind of workload, you'd probably be kicked out on the 9th anyway). I'll take you off the list.

Archived