The Dread Army: Officially Disbanded (Lock ASAP)

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Aximil: NOW you're in. Add the pic to your sig if you can fit it.

SR: Very observant... I'll add him to the list of n00bs for Burmy to publish.

I have just discovered two n00bs, Supreme Gamemaster Yddisac. Their names are ppppp754 and super zero. The worst of them all is the former. To quote from ppppp754: `yay thanks for the neg rep, guys!'' I'm not kidding, he did say that. If you don't believe me, look at his thread in the Any Other Cards section. Scroll down. You'll find it easily. The title of the thread is: LOOK!!! OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!! RAAAAAARGH!!!! I believe that ppppp754 is one of the worst n00bs I have ever seen. The latter MIGHT be saved, if he doesn't stop ignoring constructive criticism. His thread is entitled `megaman x4 cards' or something like. LordDavok2 out.

It does? 0_o

Well, I still have to catch up, but I'll post it as soon as I am done.

Edit: I have good news and good news.

The good news is that I finished the wanted list! (It'll be at the end of the post)

And the good news is that I came up with idea for an artical! The most overused picture. Basically we post the overused picture, the URL, and some cards that used it. Here's the most wanted list:

The worst of the worst...

The n00bist of the n00b...

As you know, the Dread Army’s quest is to turn n00bs into good members. This list is the people that need a little boost from us to make the cut. And here they are, it’s the Dread Inquisition’s most wanted list!

q2r5o900-

Probably this guy’s biggest crime was when he posted that he was new in the introduction forum, he had already been on the forum for two months and had negative reps. He was banned soon afterwards.

Pokemins_z-

This guy’s about the perfect storm of spamming. On a random realistic card thread he posted that he was back. And when someone told him he was spamming, Pokemins_z accused him of spamming because he posted “8/10” to rate the cards without any detail! This guy isn’t banned yet, so we have to get him straight!

Yumidog-

Not only does this guy spam, but he has a double account. According to my sources, he is both yumidog and Imbose. Plus, this guy flamed at everyone for saying he is just going to be banned if he kept that up. And guess what? He did!

Kien117-

Basically, all this guy does is post things in the wrong section. And he sometimes gives an unnecessary comment, like “Hi, I am Naruto!” in the thread where he asked how to post pictures. Not banned yet, so time to get to work.

john20412-

This guy didn’t just double post, or even triple post. QUADRUPLE POST!!! Plus, this guy posted difference chapters for his fanfics in different threads. He doesn’t even have negative numbers in his reps. 0_o

animal kind-

He starts all these random contests at the same time. One of them was called “hot girls contest.” As you can see, this isn’t going to turn out well... He doesn’t post the rules of the contest correctly, and he flatters the moderators. Plus, he’s got, like, four accounts. As his user title says – He’s as good as banned.

Grayson101-

I found this guy myself at an image request thread. Another guy was looking for warriors or something, and Grayson101 kept posting random dragon images from photobucket. Everyone was telling him to stop, and giving him neg reps, but he kept on doing it without saying a word. He now has -5 rep.

pppp754-

Not only did this guy scare me out of my wits when I saw those card, but he killed Supreme Gamemaster Yddisac. Quote- “I'm writing to you from Valhalla. I died reading these cards,” Unquote. And he said everyone must have been jealous of his cards and that’s why they were saying they were bad.

super zero-

Another triple poster. *sigh* Will it ever end? And his spam is pointless. For instance, some of his post on his own thread were “Wow”, “a veary nice cards!”, and “lalalala”, just to name a few. And as you can see, he can’t speak English. And he always posts things in the wrong section.

joecarrol-

N00bs think their so great. They don’t even realize their n00bs (even if someone screams it in their face) and they try out for things like the Dread Army that are against n00bs. This guy, for example, tried out for the dread army, double posted on our thread, and used Yddisac’s avatar as what I guess was a form of flattery. But we call that stealing, and we dumped him as soon as he tried to join.

Well, that’s it for our ultimate n00b list for this issue. But stay tuned for the next list, and see who’s on...

The Dread Inquisition’s MOST WANTED LIST!!!

God Hunter: Your job is to find things wanted on the front page (other than n00bs and the n00bish card of the month) and post them here. You're a Dread Sergeant, just like all the other new recruits.

Burmy: That list is AWESOME! You are hereby promoted to the level of Dread Captain.

Bloodrun: Accepted with honors. Contribute ASAP.

Torchman: N00blist is published. Wait 'till next month.

Burmy: Ya, wait.

All: Adding promotion requirements to the front page. If you wanna be a Dread Knight someday, you'd better pay attention to that.

Archived