The Dread Army: Officially Disbanded (Lock ASAP)

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

...Alright, then... that makes a vacancy in the Senate. I'll take over for the time being.

And, uh, here's the Senate issue, courtesy of our new Secretary of Advertisement, King of Games.

First, for n00bish CotM:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=28829

VS

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=26285&page=1

I vote the second one, Wooden dagger of deth.

I suggest a "Non-n00b of the month" section, in which we name a new member (Under Three Stars), who has made consistently good cards and has started out their YCM days in wellness.

EDIT: I vote "Wooden dagger of deth" for n00bish card of the month.

Good idea. I'll add that without the rest of our dysfunctional senate. XD

And in any case, there are 3 votes for "Wooden dagger of deth" and none for "georginator." "Wooden dagger of deth" is accepted, so if our Secretary of Cards would be so kind as to write up the review...

ok then here i go...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Member's Card Of The Month

I nominate Dj Osiris's "Blue Eyes Ultimate Toon Dragon," not only does it show perfect balance, and Grammar, but it shows a Picture that makes the card look so realistic, so perfect that it can be a real TCG card. Konami would be proud with the work of this Card Maker.

bhkdxl-1.jpg

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=21328

----------------------------------------------------------------

Member's Club/Organization Of The Month

I nominate the club "Basherbelding11's Card Club," because it has pretty much the most posts i've seen and it seems to be really popular. It's only downfall is the small amount of cards actually posted. The club is mostly YCM user's chatting with one another, which is perfectly ok, making friends is also important.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=10505

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Role Play Of The Month

I nominate "Ninja Adventure" by Shadow Avian. This RP is very popular, considering the large amount of Members. There is a sign-up-sheet where you can add a picture of your ninja and its abilities as well as their unique personalities.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=24808&page=1

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestions

just a few ideas...hope its not too many^_^

1. I think a "Card Set" section would be great.

2. A "Dread Soldier Of The Month Award", to signify the hardest worker on the dread Inquisition.

3. A website for the newsletter would be nice.(I can set that up:D)

I can set up an E-Mail account for the newsletter as well.

4. A small Newsletter contest would get some readers.

5. Non-Member advertisement. YCM users can PM to add an advertisement of some sort for a price (EX: 5 points), not to much, like newspapers do. the amount charged can be depending on the size of the advertisement.(Whole page=20 points, half page=10 points, etc.)

6. Member's Card Of The Month. Dread Soldiers creates one card which will be rated by everyone. we make the points out of the total members x10 with each member rating out of ten.

7. SPONSERSHIP! We can get sponsers so to speak. Ask popular shops for Discounts and we can advertise for them.

8. DEMOCRACY! every month or so we can hold an election where members can run for a position and the other members vote for who they want in charge.(not for ranks but for senator positions)

9. ADVICE COLUMN! people can send letters of questions and we answer with advice on how to fix the problem.

10. LOTTERY! people can donate points and during the publishing of the newsletter we can randomise the peoples names x# of points people entered. (EX: one person donates 5 points-he gets his name added once)5 points for every name added. we draw a name and give out prises according to a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner.

Suggestions

just a few ideas...hope its not too many^_^

1. I think a "Card Set" section would be great.

I thought of it' date=' but I realized it would be too difficult.[/b']

2. A "Dread Soldier Of The Month Award", to signify the hardest worker on the dread Inquisition.

You're it.

3. A website for the newsletter would be nice.(I can set that up:D)

I can set up an E-Mail account for the newsletter as well.

You set up the e-mail account, s'il vous plaît. I'm handling the website.

4. A small Newsletter contest would get some readers.

See if you can organize that; I'm probably too busy.

5. Non-Member advertisement. YCM users can PM to add an advertisement of some sort for a price (EX: 5 points), not to much, like newspapers do. the amount charged can be depending on the size of the advertisement.(Whole page=20 points, half page=10 points, etc.)

It would be a cheap way to get points... perfect!

6. Member's Card Of The Month. Dread Soldiers creates one card which will be rated by everyone. we make the points out of the total members x10 with each member rating out of ten.

Eh... that's a contest sort of thing. Doesn't belong in the Dread Inquisition.

7. SPONSERSHIP! We can get sponsers so to speak. Ask popular shops for Discounts and we can advertise for them.

Another cheap way to get points. Brilliant again.

8. DEMOCRACY! every month or so we can hold an election where members can run for a position and the other members vote for who they want in charge.(not for ranks but for senator positions)

It may be implemented once we get enough members. For now, it's a monarchic meritocracy.

9. ADVICE COLUMN! people can send letters of questions and we answer with advice on how to fix the problem.

For a price, of course. XD

10. LOTTERY! people can donate points and during the publishing of the newsletter we can randomise the peoples names x# of points people entered. (EX: one person donates 5 points-he gets his name added once)5 points for every name added. we draw a name and give out prises according to a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner.

Now this is just pure genius. It must be added.

I've added my comments in bold. With all due respect, Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac/Lord Dread

I'd like to join, Gamesmaster, if you so allow it. I think you can tell from our discussions in the religion thread how intelligent I am. I've gotten a few neg reps, but mostly from n00bs because I destroyed that little world of bliss that I call ignorance by calling their cards bad.

Anyway, I nominate this for worst card of the month:

untitled.jpg

I got three neg reps because I called this, and the other cards on the thread horrible, but I don't think I stepped out of line.

Alright, how should I contribute? I could make an animation, or some kind of banner with a trippy, brainwashing effect. I'd really like to know what you need the most right now. Oh, and which of the images should I add to my signature?

untitled-2.gif

just kinda went along with it. ^_^

Are there any positions left? i like having power ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is there like a page i can go to see what has been done? like the page where the newsletter is posted?

Cael: Add the blue image to your signature. What you need to contribute is one of the bold/underlined requirements for the Dread Inquisition on the first page, OR create some form of promotional graphic to replace the existing image for some rank. Either one is fine.

Darkhound: You're in. Contribute ASAP.

Carbuncle: As soon as I can get a crude newspaper-making service that looks half-realistic, a webpage will be created where the newspaper will be posted. If one of those isn't up by March 9, I'll just post the columns in order. Oh, and you got promoted. Swap with the red image in your signature.

Guest King of Games

Okay, i have found a member i wish to nominate for the dread army:

CrazyKev

He always seems to correct the mistakes of newer members, without resorting to flaming.

i think he would make a excellent Dread Soldier.

If nobody disagrees, i will put him up on the recruitment board.

Also, a nomination for Club/Organization of the month:

YCM/DA united peace project.

Its purpose is to allow our users access to DeviantArt creations with premission and eliminating anger from owners of artwork.

i agree with King of Games, i would have nominated him myself but i was busy with the other stuff i was doing with the Inquisition...^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Im holding a contest for the Inquisition, If anyone would like to donate points or volunteer to give out REPs that would be great:D

I am Very Very Very Sorry to Double Post:( but i got great news^_^

I have gotten 4 sponsors to sponsor us. We will gain discount cards to there shops, and in return we add their logo on multiple pages of our newsletter including our Advertisement section. I will Send a Discount Card To each member of the Inquisition. *Note- each card will have an experation date so if you are kicked out of this newsletter dont expect to renew it.

Either make more advertisements for worthy threads, members, or cards, or get some info from the first page.

Archived