The Dread Army: Officially Disbanded (Lock ASAP)

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

barsam: Promise not to spam, and you're in.

BurmysRUs: We already have a n00bish card of the month; search "wooden dagger of deth." But you're in.

BurmyRUs: Sure, go ahead. We need articles done pretty quickly.

CD: Or we could advertise the thread in the newspaper. We'll just need a representative image.

I meant, as in "put an advertisement for your set in the Dread Inquisition, which is supposed to be a newspaper." You would make the advertisement yourself.

Okay, I'm writing the n00bish card of the month, and I need peoples coments on "Wooden dagger of death." Plus I can't see it, so I'm just puting the URL.

EDIT: I just found out that the n00bish card artical is already written. I'll write the most wanted list. All I need is the people who are the most wanted.

Now, I don't mean to rush anyone, but we ONLY HAVE ONE DAY LEFT BEFORE PUBLICATION! Emergency nominations have been made in all categories! ARTICLES ARE NECESSARY!

I am so sorry I couldn't get it done yesterday! I had a pretty bad fever. But I hopefully will get it up today. I just have to write my comments on Yumidog. But if someone could give me some info on him, that would be nice.

EDIT: I'm just saying, I found a n00b. His name's lvlone. I just entered a contest he started, and he just posted "Check out my trainer card." I told him that he was spamming, and hopefully he learned his lesson.

ANOTHER EDIT: Alright, here it is!

The worst of the worst...

The n00bist of the n00b...

As you know, the Dread Army’s quest is to turn n00bs into good members. This list is the people that need a little boost from us to make the cut. And here they are, it’s the Dread Inquisition’s most wanted list!

q2r5o900-

Probably this guy’s biggest crime was when he posted that he was new in the introduction forum, he had already been on the forum for two months and had negative reps. He was banned soon afterwards.

Pokemins_z-

This guy’s about the perfect storm of spamming. On a random realistic card thread he posted that he was back. And when someone told him he was spamming, Pokemins_z accused him of spamming because he posted “8/10” to rate the cards without any detail! This guy isn’t banned yet, so we have to get him straight!

Yumidog-

Not only does this guy spam, but he has a double account. According to my sources, he is both yumidog and Imbose. Plus, this guy flamed at everyone for saying he is just going to be banned if he kept that up. And guess what? He did!

Well, that’s it for our ultimate n00b list for this issue. But stay tuned for the next list, and see who’s on...

The Dread Inquisition’s MOST WANTED LIST!!!

Well, it's done. The first issue is here. It's quite disappointing, but hopefully, the next issue will be better. It's scheduled for launch May 10, 2008, which gives us more time than last.

Congrats to contributers:

ruby_carbuncle002

BurmysRUs

King of Games

PM me if I missed you.

1. Yes, that is spam. One hell of a lot of spam.

2. Put stuff about your school in general.

3. You shatter rules 1, 2, 3, and 10.

4. Read this carefully. I put it in big type so you can read it.

NO, YOU MAY NOT JOIN.

Archived