Duel Arena - {Blud vs. n8theg8} [VOTING IS UP!]

Thar

Here's my card :D Sorry for the lame name.

[img]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7222/212550.jpg[/img]

If you activate this card, you cannot Normal Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon during this turn. Select one monster on your side of the field. Special Summon "Lamb Tokens"(Beast-Type/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your side of the field in face-up Defense Position equal to that monster's Level.

Cool. I'll have my card up soon. Then the voting can start.

EDIT:
[center][center][b][i][size=6]~~~~~~~~~~[/size][/i][/b][/center][/center]
[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2ep5wmr.jpg[/IMG][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][b]This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack while you control no monster cards. Pick up the top 3 cards of your Deck and put them all in face-down Defense Position on your side of the field. Treat these cards as "Coin" Tokens (Rock-type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK: 0/DEF:0) When your opponent destroys a face-down "Coin" token: Activate the following effects based on the card type: [size=6]*[/size]Monster: Your opponent gains 300 Life Points. [size=6]*[/size]Spell: Both players discard a card. [size=6]*[/size]Trap: Your opponent discards a card and loses 200 Life Points.[/b][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][size=6][i][b]~~~~~~~~~~[/b][/i][/size]

[size=6][size=4]Cards are up. Voting can begin.[/size][/size][/center][/center]

Hmm...I actually really like Blud's again. It's pretty unique, and introduces something I haven't thought of before. However, I'm unsure of how you could treat a card as something completely different. It just seems odd to me. N8, yours seems like little more than a slightly better version of Scapegoat. Blud gets a point from me.

EDIT: By the way, I'd like to challenge the winner this time.

[quote name='Nu-Mou Knight' timestamp='1314735927' post='5479922']
Hmm...I actually really like Blud's again. It's pretty unique, and introduces something I haven't thought of before. However, I'm unsure of how you could treat a card as something completely different. It just seems odd to me. N8, yours seems like little more than a slightly better version of Scapegoat. Blud gets a point from me.

EDIT: By the way, I'd like to challenge the winner this time.
[/quote]
Thanks for the feedback.

[quote name='Marco Polo' timestamp='1314739336' post='5480049']
Yup, Blud's is unique.
Blud.
[/quote]
That's 2 - 0, me. Any more votes?

EDIT: I'll make this one first to 5 votes.

Archived