The Major Comeback Role Play: A Change of History [IC Thread] [Ended, but if you still wanna post, post at your own risk] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

As Ron sleeps, his dreams became worse. After which his dreams scrolls through 2035, where the scene of his elder brother's murder took place. Ron said in his dreams "Give me the throne and I'll promise not to harm anyone!" before getting into a big fight, then Ron wakes back up. "Wow... What an a****** I've been... Sounds like I haven't been working as hard... Merh, killing off my elder brother's throne is for the best.. Besides, The Yim Empire needs a name for itself as I've officially found that empire, splitting my family into two now... There's my elder brother and my younger brother, who seems to be missing..." he said whilst still in bed, before Torn enters Ron's bedroom. "Are you alright, Ron? You look kinda awkward..." she said.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saskuto would've been with Ron and the others right now, but as of 2017, the birth of his and Hikari's child was happening....right at this very moment. [color=#000080][b]"R-Relax Hikari....we're almost done...then we can see our little boy." [/b][/color]he said, trying to remain calm....but in truth he was actually kinda nervous right now.

Hikari yelled a little, but then her yell was silenced and a little baby's cry was heard. The doctor handed Hikari the little baby boy, with silverish blue eyes, which looked straight up at Hikari. [b][color=#EE82EE]"H-He's beautiful...he has his father's face and looks just like you too, Saskuto." [/color][/b]Hikari said, almost out of breath.

[b][color=#000080]"And our boy's name...Neo, Neo Uchigya." [/color][/b]Saskuto said with a smile, before kissing Hikari's forehead and then his newly born son's forehead.

Chloe then arrives just in time to see the newly-born child. "Aww! He's beautiful!" she shouted as she comes to Saskuto and said "Here, I've always wanted to give you this..." before handing over the Oathkeeper Keyblade to Saskuto. "You deserved it..." she said. Then, Ron and the others were there to congratulate Saskuto and Hikari. "Well done, Saskuto and Hikari... We have a new member of the empire!" Ron said as he takes out his camera. "Say cheese, fellas!" he said to everyone else as Chloe and Torn gathered in front of Hikari and Saskuto, then Ron took a snapshot of his group. "There! This is going in my gallery for the rest of our lives!" Ron said, smiling.

[b][color=#000080]"The OathKeeper Keyblade?!" [/color][/b]Saskuto exclaimed as he was given the second Keyblade. [b][color=#000080]"How in the world did you even get th- actually I really don't wanna know right now..." [/color][/b]He looked at the Keyblade and watched as it disappeared from his hand. Saskuto walked out of the room, looking back at his wife and son before leaving the room to let them sleep. [b][color=#000080][i]This second Keyblade should help me out with protecting my new family...I'll lay my life down for them...no matter what![/i][/color][/b]

When Ron got back home, he enters his house, took out his photograph that he took back in the hospital and took out his photo album. He placed his photo on the last page of his album and said "There. We're patched up, very much!" Then, the next year, Ron and Chloe gets married, unexpectedly, but nothing, really was going on. In 2019, however, Ron recieved this... "Ron, I have been removed from the world's database, just so you know... I do not exist anymore..." "Impossible... How could my brother be...!" Ron growled before slamming the glass table, breaking it. Then the pregnant Chloe entered the room and said "What's up, sweet?" before picking up the note and read it. "Oh, my... It doesn't look good, your highness..." she said, worried. Then, Ron patched up his hand, leaves the house and goes to his younger brother's house.

Saskuto walked out of his room and yawned. [color=#000080][b]"Eh...what's wrong guys...?" [/b][/color]he asked stretching out a bit. He watched as Ron walked off an left the home and shrugged. [color=#000080][b]"Guess it was really important..."[/b] [/color]Saskuto was about to get himself ready and follow Ron, until he heard Neo's crying. With a sigh, Saskuto dragged himself back into his room to take care of Neo. [color=#000080][i][b]Sorry Ron...can't do anything for you today...hope you understand. [/b][/i][/color]he thought with a sigh.

Ron enters his younger brother's house, then all he saw was nothing. Completely empty. Then, after a while, Ron comes back in and said "Huh... Guess the rumours were all true... My brother's gone, for good..." then crashes down on his knees. "Your highness!" Torn shouted, before Chloe enters the scene and said to Ron "I'm struggling... This baby's kicking me like hell... I dunno what to do with it!" "Just, calm down, Chloe... I'm sure you'll be alright by the end of 39 weeks..." replied Ron as he saw Saskuto with Neo. "You must be a really busy father... Besides, I'm gonna be a first-time father myself, and I'm a prince of this empire... Man, I'm gonna be busy..." he said with a deep sigh.

[color=#000080][b]"Well it seems we're gonna be busy with our little families...." [/b][/color]Saskuto said as he held Neo in his arms. He chuckled and then looked at Ron, smiling. [b][color=#000080]"But this means we're gonna have to work double time to protect them from whatever will happen to us." [/color][/b]This was going to be a huge responsibility for them to do right now...but Saskuto knew that they'd be just fine. [b][i][color=#000080]And when your ready...I'll teach you everything I know, son.[/color][/i][/b]

"True... True..." said Ron. Then, after several months, in 2020, Chloe gave birth to Ron's first child, Dan Yim, who could eventually become a prince of The Yim Empire, much like his father. After much needed rest, Chloe comes along and said "Ron, you're a good father... And, you know that!" Chloe said, praising Ron at the same time. Ron then said "What the f**k is this all about! All I do is look after the baby and you just sit around! Can't you see I'm changing the baby as well as doing other things at the same--- Oww!" before falling on his head, whilst keeping the baby intact too, however. The baby didn't cry, but laughed instead. "Maybe I should hold the baby, Your Highness..." Torn said whilst snatching the baby off him. "This is gonna be a long day..." Ron thought.

Saskuto was walking with Hikari on his left side, and on his shoulders sat four-year old Neo. Saskuto laughed a little and said,[b][color=#000080]"Surprised nothing has happened. Been about four years and not a single thing has happened." [/color][/b]This pleased Saskuto, mainly cause he didn't want to put his family in danger...nor himself for that matter. [color=#000080][b]"So you having fun up there, Neo?" [/b][/color]he asked, chuckling.

Neo nodded and smiled a little. [color=#006400][b]"I having fun, daddy!"[/b][/color]

[color=#EE82EE][b]"Can't say he is never honest." [/b][/color]Hikari said with a slight giggle.

Ron gets back up, then he walks up to Saskuto and Neo, smiling. "Well, hello, Neo... Havin' fun, are we?" he said, before getting a phone call from the Yim Family king, Kev Yim. "What's your problem, Your Highness...? Any time now, your Empire's gonna burn!" Kev said on the phone. "Stop what you're doing, everyone... I mean--- Literally." Ron said. "My elder brother.... Is invading The Yim Empire... Preparations to be made, please!" he shouted as he starts preparing for his next defense. "Yes, Your Highness!" Torn and Chloe both shouted, before preparing themselves. However, Ron doesn't seem to be too impressed as he still has baby Dan to look after. "Aww man... I wished I could think about this first.... F**k me..." he moaned.

[color=#000080][b]"Sorry guys...I gotta go." [/b][/color]Saskuto said as he grabbed Neo and handed him to Hikari, running after Ron and the others. In both his hands, his two Keyblades appeared, in case he needed them at the moment. [b][i][color=#000080]Don't worry Hikari, Neo...I'll make it back to make sure you two will be safe. [/color][/i][/b]he thought, as he arrived next to Ron. [b][color=#000080]"So, do we have any sort of plan for this attack, Ron?" [/color][/b]he asked, a little nervous knowing Ron usually never had a plan.

"In fact, I do..." Ron said as he walks out of the house, takes out his map and said "My elder brother is gonna land straight into our house and attempt to set this house on fire.. So you come round the back and stop my elder brother, whilst I take everything from the front. But, be warned... Beings of The Past Mannequins are gonna be there too, so that you're aware... Torn, Chloe, did you get that?" "Yes, Your Highness!" they replied, while they headed to opposite sides. "Kev... Your deeming plans are going to come to an abrupt end... Don't even think about intruding this Empire... You will pay if you do..." said Ron, with sharp-looking eyes, ready to attack. As soon as Kev arrives, just as predicted, he landed straight into The Yim Empire's roof, so he gave Saskuto the signal. "You're going down now..." Ron exclaimed, smirking.

Saskuto nodded and quickly ran in the back and threw his OathKeeper Keyblade at the soldiers, them falling down without a hesitation. [b][color=#000080]"Sup loser!" [/color][/b]he said as he quickly jumped onto the roof, looking at Kev. Saskuto swung his Keyblades around and rushed towards him, sending a nice flurry of slashes and strikes towards him. [color=#000080][b]"C'mon dude, get with the program! Fight like you mean it!!" [/b][/color]he chuckled, as he continued to attack Kev, without breaking a sweat.

"Hmph." said Kev, before hurdling around his Beings Mannequins and forcing them to fight the entire Yim Empire. "Don't you mess with me, boy! I'm the king of the family... Ron's the one who split our family into two!" before jumping off the roof and heading right for Ron, but just in time, Ron twisted his blade handle and stunned Kev. "Effortless." Ron said before dragging Kev's feet and then threw him out of the scene. Then he jumped on his roof to deal with the Beings' Mannequins. "Not a single fight for years and now THIS happens... My brother shall pay for the damage he's done! He shall REGRET CROSSING ME!" Ron said, enraged at the mannequins and sending flurries at them.

Saskuto beat the mannequins that Kev sent at him and he rushed after him, seeing now that there was a flurry of mannequins attacking Ron. He leaped down and then quickly helped him out with the fighting. With his Oathkeeper, he slashed about five of them...and with his Oblivion, he slashed six of them. His back was now against Ron's as they were surrounded by the mannequins. [b][color=#000080]"Got an idea...we should show these freaks the combined power of the One Winged Angel and Devil..." [/color][/b]Saskuto said as he pulled out his scroll, which held his One Winged Devil form.

"Ohh... I've left those powers behind long ago, Saskuto... But, it's worth a try...." Ron said as a strange aura bestows within him, then, rather than the One Winged Angel form, L.O.N.E intrudes and takes over Ron's body. Ron's skin begins to burn and the L.O.N.E mark appears. Then, his eye colour changes to red and his overall appearance was deluded. "Mwahahaha!! Now I got your friend's body... This intrusion was a success!!" said L.O.N.E. "What!? But, No, no, no, no, NO!! It's not supposed to turn out like this, but... Aren't we supposed to wait for a while first...? Moron! Everyone, TAKE OUT L.O.N.E!" shouted Torn as she headed for L.O.N.E and tries to defeat it whilst inside Ron's body. "Sorry, fellas..." Ron said as L.O.N.E plays with his mind slightly.

Saskuto sighs and then opens the scroll and activates the One Winged Devil form, raising his Buster Blade and slashing the mannequins without missing a beat. He noticed the L.O.N.E. taking over Ron body and yelled,[color=#000080][b]"HEY IDIOT!! Get your butt out of Ron and fight us man to man!! I think the only reason your doing this is cause your too chicken to fight us by yourself!" [/b][/color]He became a lot more arrogant like this, but he didn't care. Saskuto needed L.O.N.E. to come out and fight them instead of doing this.

"Oh-ho....So you want me to come out and fight? I'm merely a spiked spirit... I can take over bodies without warning... And, you know that... HAHAHA!!" L.O.N.E replied as he gets out of Ron's body, leaving Ron unconscious and becomes human, before sucking the soul of one of the Beings' mannequins and fought Saskuto. Ron woke up, his appearance went back to normal and said "A character from the future RP? Wow... I'm not surprised one bit..." before grabbing his blade, caught L.O.N.E and grabbed the neck of the body it took over. L.O.N.E then releases itself yet again, then stunned Ron, before leaving the area. "Hmph. This guy's merely human... Is he our antagonist? Looks like one..." Chloe thought as mannequins withdraws temporarily.

So, 1 year on, Sasha, Ron's second child was born but, after Melissa, Ron's third child was born in 2024, Chloe falls ill. No one knew why Chloe was ill, however, Ron worked out that she may have tried too hard whilst giving birth. A while later, tragedy struck. Chloe Moase dies from illness one month later and leaves Ron in complete sorrow.

Saskuto walked over towards Ron and sat on the bench beside him. He stayed quiet for a few minutes before finally sighing a little. [color=#000080][b]"Ron...I know this is making you feel like crap, but you can't just let it keep you like this." [/b][/color]he said as he ran his fingers through his hair. [color=#000080][b]"I'm pretty sure Chloe would've wanted you to seem all down like this. I mean, your Ron Yim of the Yim Empire...ya can't be all down like this, cause your people will start getting down. They look to you for guidance..."[/b][/color]

"You're right... Besides, my sorrow isn't gonna get me anywhere..." Ron said. Then, 4 year old Dan Yim and 2 year old Sasha starts play-fighting each other and Torn was too busy holding baby Melissa. "Whoa, hell... Torn's got something to do in the end, hasn't she?" said Ron, before he separated Dan from Sasha. "Hey, boy... If ya wanna fight, then wait until you're older.... Same goes to you, Sasha... So, for now... You know the consequences!" he warned, before Dan stepped away. "He started it, daddy!" Sasha exclaimed. "Whoa, long day for me... Even longer, now that Chloe died... I loved her so much..." Ron said with immediate sorrow. Torn comes up to Ron and said "Hey, now... We're all thinking about Chloe.. However, you can't let that get in your way... We still got many other plans to make, haven't we?"

[color=#000080][b]"She has a point Ron." [/b][/color]Saskuto said, chuckling. Soon he noticed Hikari walking towards them with a 6 year-old Neo running in front of her. [color=#000080][b]"And there they are, my two favorite people in the world!" [/b][/color]he said as he knelt down and hugged Neo. [b][color=#000080]"Hey you two, how was your day today? Neo did you take care of mommy?" [/color][/b]Saskuto asked, smiling.

Neo nodded and said,[color=#006400][b]"Yes daddy, me and mommy had a lot of fun today. She took us out for some ice cream!"[/b][/color]

[color=#000080][b]"That sounds like a fun day to me. Now go play with Dan and Sasha for a bit....OK?" [/b][/color]Saskuto said, ruffling Neo's hair smiling.

Torn's phone rang afterwards, she gave Melissa to Ron and said, "Hello?" "Mwahahaha!" someone said on the phone, who believes to be L.O.N.E, but who knows? "Torn... Please don't tell me it's L.O.N.E, because if it is, I'm gonna rip its motherf**king head off!" Ron said. Dan and Sasha wasn't offended by Ron's language, however, they were both carefree, as they both approached Neo, with Sasha falling off once or twice. "Dan, do be sensible... Especially to your sister..." Ron moaned. "They do seem to be carefree, don't they?" Torn said. After a year, in 2025, Kev calls Ron again. This time, he wanted The Yim Empire to come to the Yim family. "Ron... Your Highness... I want you to come to me and defeat me once and for all... You may wanna throw in your peckish friends with ya... Our days of reckoning is in 2035... Be ready..." said Kev, before Ron hangs up and said, "Don't worry. I've got everything planned for 10 years time... Dan would've matured already and Sasha and Melissa would've been ready to fight.. And, how about Neo?"

[color=#000080][b]"Since he turned seven...I've been teaching him everything I know." [/b][/color]Saskuto said with a sigh. [b][color=#000080]"Though it seems the teach process and learning process of the two of us is getting more and more harder to do. Mainly cause I know he doesn't want to do this...but I know that he's also capable of doing this." [/color][/b]He ran his fingers through his hair and shook his head. [color=#000080][b]"I need to work with Neo some more...he just isn't ready for an actual battle yet..."[/b][/color]

"We've been given until 2035 to learn everything anyway... So, don't rush, okay, Neo?" Ron said as Dan and Sasha also prepares for Ron and Kev's reckoning. They both had a go at heavy sandbags, with Ron's supervision whilst Torn takes out her blade, resembling that of Ron's, then headed to the garden and hit a couple of dummies. "Careful, kids... They do seem to be a bit heavy..." Ron warned as everything went according to plan, from practising to Neo learning from his father. 4 years after practising with blood, sweat and hard work, Ron gets engaged to Torn in 2029 and Ron and Kev's reckoning is drawing closer and closer. 9 year old Dan is now ready to fight an actual battle along with 7 year old Sasha and 5 year old Melissa, who is still learning how to fight. "Getting married again next year... This time, to another one of my close mates!" said Ron. However, Melissa was still focused on the same heavy punchbag Dan and Sasha have been punching. "Don't overdo it, Melissa... I know you wanna be strong, but if you overdo it, you might end up breaking your arm!" he said.

Archived