The Major Comeback Role Play: A Change of History [IC Thread] [Ended, but if you still wanna post, post at your own risk] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

Kev makes an immediate comeback once again, however, he was still not ready to give up, so he uses Zhu Yuan's old HQ to rebuild his Beings of the Past empire, however, the young Ron came up with something different, he came to the HQ and asked, "You, if I can remember you, you must be the guy that ruins history... Perhaps a fight shall settle things!" He took out his blade and started fighting. Kev doesn't look too impressed, however, he thought, "A fight's a fight.. I can't let this be the worst..." as he fights the young Ron. Meanwhile, travelling to the year 253 AD, Sasha and Saskuto arrives at a familiar place, only to crash into Sima Shi and Dan's fight. "Sis! Why are you here? Get outta our way, you'll get hurt!" Dan shouted as Sasha tries to dodge every action possible.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saskuto looked at Dan and shook his head. [color=#000080][b]"Simply, we're here to help our emperor...and we won't be taking 'no' for an answer." [/b][/color]he said as he summoned his two Keyblades and then ran past Dan and slashed at Sima Shi. [color=#000080][b]"Dan...you have any plan of attack to kick this guys backside yet? Cause if not...then I guess I gotta improvise for a plan. And you all know how good I am with doing that." [/b][/color]Saskuto said twirling his Keyblades in his hands.

"You're the Emperor? Very interesting..." Sima Shi said to Dan. "Yeah, besides, it's only a test..." Dan replied, but when he saw Saskuto and Sasha, he thought for a second, then asked, "I don't get it... Why did you go to Ancient China in the first place?" before he and Sima Shi stopped fighting. "I have that Liu Shan guy to deal with, the Emperor of Shu, that is... You three better get back home before you get hurt!" Sima Shi commanded, as Sasha had something else in mind, when she got home. In 2048, Sasha fell pregnant with Harry Gavins, but the same year, Elise Yim fell ill. "I get that feeling... But, it was nice meeting him... What was his name, Dan?" Sasha asked. "I think it was Sima Shi..." replied Dan. "Besides, you should rest, because you're pregnant... And Melissa's at work, so she can't be there, yet..." he said.

Saskuto was walking with Hikari as they were enjoying the day. [color=#000080][b]"Hikari...I can't believe so much time has past since the first day we met.." [/b][/color]he said with a smile as he held her close, as they walked. [color=#000080][b]"We'll be enjoying more years to come I'm positive of that." [/b][/color]Saskuto kissed Hikari's forehead and then put his hand in his pocket, feeling the nice breeze blowing. He looked at Hikari and then smiled a little. She was still as beautiful as he remembered her to be.

[color=#EE82EE][b]"Yes...we'll be together forever, Saskuto." [/b][/color]Hikari said with a faint smile.

Dan, still sitting inside, on his throne, makes sure The Yim Empire doesn't fall, but also, the time machine in front of him seems to be working well. "Dan, it hurts!" yelled Sasha, however, Dan was aware of Sasha's pregnancy and came up to her. "Your bump is getting kinda big... Is your husband around..?" asked Dan. "Nah, not today... But, he knows..." replied Sasha. "Well, get some rest, sis... Without it, I doubt you'd be able to last long..." said Dan, as he takes his seat back in the throne, and Sasha takes a rest in The Yim Empire sofa. "Saskuto, would you mind coming over? My sister's pregnant..." Dan said to Saskuto on the phone, cringing at Sasha's suffering.

[i]hah. it seems Kev has returned yet again. it is time. i will end him once and for all.[/i], he thought, before drawing his sword. "how...many...times...do i have to kick Kevs ass before he dies?!", he said, amassing both justice and dark energy, forming chaos. "cool.", he muttered, turning to spirit form and transporting into the old HQ. "prepare...to die....", he said, exhaustively. "you...will never return again...i will send you into the depths of time!", he shouted, amassing so much chaos energy he was fuming, turning into a Demon. "hah! bow before my might!", he said, blasting Kev through time with his sword, making him land at 10000 BC. "that...should do it...", he said, before collapsing on the floor. "may our legacy...urgh!...live on...", he whispered to his comrades before taking his last breath as a part-mortal. hours later, he was in his HQ, in a cryogenic unit. "if you can't open a portal, you will have to be frozen into the future. you should be able to get medicine there, enough to open a portal back.", his comrade said.

[color=#000080][b]"Sure thing Dan...." [/b][/color]Saskuto said with a nod, before hanging up. [color=#000080][b]"Sorry Hikari...Dan needs my help for right now."[/b][/color]

[b][color=#EE82EE]"Its alright Saskuto...be careful.." [/color][/b]Hikari said with a slight smile.

Saskuto smiled back and quickly ran to where Dan and Sasha was. He opened the door and smile a little. [color=#000080][b]"Dan, Sasha...what do you need my help with?" [/b][/color]he asked as he walked towards them. Saskuto knew Sasha was pregnant and wasn't in any shape to try and do anything, so that was probably what they needed him to do. But on the other hand, he knew this was putting pressure on Dan...so Saskuto might have to do something for him. But whatever was asked, he was going to do it.

back in the future, he managed to stumble over to the Yim stronghold, and collapsed. he then just stayed there for several hours before he heard someone shout, "there's someone here!" [i]maybe...they are loyal...urgh...this is really...getting on my nerves![/i], he thought, trying desperately to stand up, but finding it impossible. [i]i must have exerted all of my powers using the chaos energy...damn my logic...[/i], he thought as he was pulled into the infirmary where he woke up ten minutes later, all of the Yims staring at him. "what am i doing...here?"

"The Yim Empire is in a verge of falling! The mannequins are back! Get Neo too!" Dan shouted at Saskuto as the Beings' mannequins appeared once more, starting a fire at The Yim Empire building. Sasha retreats to a safe place, catching up with Hikari to tell her the news. "The Yim Empire is falling!" she said to Hikari, catching her breath. As Melissa comes back from work, she saw nothing but fire in the building. "Oh hell... This doesn't look good..." she said as she bashed in, seeing Zhu Yuan as well. "Excuse me!" she called as she crashed through Zhu Yuan and started defeating the Beings' mannequins. "Here to help, fellas!" she said. Dan and Melissa both prepares for the fight of their lives, as the Beings' mannequins were set on fire as well.

Saskuto saw the mannequins and was about to call Neo, but stopped when he saw Neo appear slashing three of the mannequins into pieces. [color=#006400][b]"Comin' to the rescue and not even being called...talk about awesome!" [/b][/color]Neo said with a cocky attitude.

[color=#000080][b]"Don't loose focus son..." [/b][/color]Saskuto said as two Rasen-Bombs appeared in his hands. He jumped over Neo and then slammed to mannequins to the ground with them, watching them emplode. [color=#000080][b]"Neo...back away for a second..." [/b][/color]he said as he summoned his Keyblades to his hands. Saskuto rushed towards the mannequins and began to slash them all without end. [color=#000080][b]"Waltz of the Keyblades - Final Dance!!" [/b][/color]he said, as he brought his Keyblades to a halt, watching them instantly light up and seeing the mannequins disintegrate.

"You're stronger than the last time I've met you, Saskuto!" Dan said as he looked outside the building, which was about to be crushed down. "Endless mannequins... Saskuto, Hikari's about to be in danger!" he shouted as Sasha saw the floor outside The Yim Empire building crack before her. "Hikari, cover me! I can't allow this to happen!" she shouted, as she attempts to take cover. Back in The Yim Empire building, though, Dan took out 1000 mannequins within just 5 minutes, thanks to his abilities to fight with the speed of light. Then, Dan saw Ron's blade, just how he left it when he died. Dan picked up the Cursed Omega Blade and dual-wields it with his samurai blade. "These guys are going down... I WON'T allow The Yim Empire to fall!!" he shouted, looking enraged.

Saskuto heard Hikari was in danger and he rushed towards where she was. [color=#000080][b]"Keep...AWAY FROM HER!!!" [/b][/color]he said enraged and slashed the mannequins that surrounded her. [color=#000080][b]"You want the two of them...THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO KILL ME FIRST!!!" [/b][/color]Saskuto yelled as he slashed the mannequins left and right, not once moving from the spot where he stood in front of Hikari and Sasha. [color=#000080][b]"I will protect them...and you will not lay a single finger on them!!" [/b][/color]he exclaimed, slashing more of the mannequins.

Neo stood back to back with Dan and he glanced over his shoulder. [color=#006400][b]"Alright...I think I can beat more of these mannequins more than you can!"[/b][/color]

"Enough competition, Neo! Your job is to keep me safe and kill those b*****ds!" said Dan as he used both his father's blade and his own to kill off a several mannequins. Torn then came over. "Dan, gimme your father's blade! I think I can do this!" she said, as Dan chucks Ron's blade at Torn, catching it. "Duel wield--- What?" she said, as Ron's Cursed Omega Blade started evolving. The blade turns gold and the eye of the blade starts to open up, with an improved look. The blade was then re-named to Emperor's Spirit. "Wow... My husband's blade was like that...? Cool! Let's do this thing!" she said as she kills off a several mannequins using her Cursed Omega Blade and Ron's Emperor's Spirit.

[color=#006400][b]"Fine....just trying to lighten the mood..." [/b][/color]Neo said as he unsheathed the Dragon Claw blade and then he swung it around and then summoned the spirit of the ancient dragon, which engulfed the mannequins in fire. [color=#006400][b]"Oh this just got a whole lot better!!" [/b][/color]he said as he slashed more mannequins and letting the dragon spirit attack the other mannequins without a problem. [color=#006400][b]"Dad, gotta thank you for the blade again...cause this is the best weapon ever!!"[/b][/color]

Then, after a while, L.O.N.E intrudes again, however, time freezes, unexpectedly. L.O.N.E appears as a spiked ball, waiting for Dan and the others to fight it. "So? Looking for someone who can express their invulnerability!? It's about time... ALL OF YOU DIED!!" L.O.N.E shouted as it covers the entire scene with total darkness, and Ron's dead body hanging behind L.O.N.E. It then expands, so only its face can be seen. "Do you wanna save your friend's life, or are you gonna leave him to rot!" it said, as one of its attacks cut Dan's arm. "Ugh! Not again! You give back my father!" Dan said, enraged as he started fighting. L.O.N.E manages to dodge every attack so far, but on Dan's last slash, it wasn't so lucky as Dan's blade cut through L.O.N.E. it laughed, claiming everything was a complete joke.

Neo looked at this and saw Saskuto next to him. [color=#006400][b]"Dad...we got some trouble here..." [/b][/color]he said gripping the Dragon Claw blade's hilt.

Saskuto nodded and then made two Rasen-Bombs in his hands, as Neo did the same. With a yell the two threw them all at L.O.N.E as a distraction. Then both of them grabbed their blades and began to slash L.O.N.E over and over. With Saskuto using the Blade of Shadows, the shadows inside the blade emerged and began to stab and slash L.O.N.E. While Neo using the Dragon Claw BLADE, the ancient dragon spirit spun itself around L.O.N.E, beginning to crush him.

[color=#000080][b]"DOUBLE-[/b][/color][b][color=#006400]BLADE [/color][color=#000080]SHADOW [/color][color=#006400]DRAGON [/color][color=#000080]F[/color][color=#006400]I[/color][color=#000080]N[/color][color=#006400]A[/color][color=#000080]L[/color][color=#006400]E!!!!!!" [/color][/b]both of them said as they finished their assault on L.O.N.E.

L.O.N.E shrinks, but immediately expands again. "Wrong, fools! You don't even know how to kill me, do you! It's like I never die... Oh, shame..." it said, as it threw Ron's body at Saskuto. "Meh. If you want him alive... No chance. He's a dead being, no one wants him here!" it also said as it stabs Ron, then threw him off the scene. "Father!" Dan shouted as he becomes enraged. "No finale will work on this guy, but... I got something that will..." he said as he took out his father's Emperor's Spirit blade and shone it on L.O.N.E, but still no sign of it working. "Oh, hell... We're doomed.." Dan said. "Hahaha!!" L.O.N.E laughed, before it cut Neo's arm. "Second one I've cut this year! It will be the day of your massacre!" it shouted, before growing enraged and started hailing cursed storms.

Saskuto looked at Neo and then used his Keyblade to activate it's healing power, healing Neo's cut up. [color=#000080][b]"I've had just about enough of this..." [/b][/color]he said taking the scroll out from his pocket. He opened it and was in his One Winged Devil form. Saskuto grunted and flew up towards L.O.N.E's face, stopping right in front of it. [color=#000080][b]"We may not be able to defeat you by ourselves...but I know that if we believe in ourselves and in each other...we'll have the strength to defeat you ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!" [/b][/color]he said, swinging his Buster Sword around him, before pointing it at L.O.N.E. [color=#000080][b]"PREPARE FOR DEFEAT!!" [/b][/color]Saskuto yelled before slashing at L.O.N.E's face.

"Oh. That's the best you can do, slash my face? How about... This!" L.O.N.E shouted as it stabbed Dan with all its might. "Urgh... This is not happening..." Dan moaned, as Torn joins the fray. "Who needs my help... Dan!" she said, as she took out her Cursed Omega Blade and started slashing L.O.N.E's face, but L.O.N.E manages to dodge. "Haha, wha--- Impossible!" it said, as its core starts to open up. "No, I don't wanna end up like this... Someone... Please! No... NOOO!!!" it started screaming, then the core becomes visible, allowing vulnerability. "Great! Saskuto, Neo... We'll work together to defeat that core, right opposite me!" Torn said, as Dan was still suffering.

stumbling out of the infirmary, his justice energy covered him, and healed him. "i should never use that chaos energy again...", he said, clutching his blade, now amassing justice energy. it glowed for a second, and evolved into something bigger, growing dark. "oh no...", he said, becoming spirit once more and then seeing himself covered in dark energy. "i don't care what you guys think of me...but this guy is going down...", he said, clutching his blade harder and harder, growing darker with every word. "do not think bad of me when i do this...you may want to stand back...", he said. "Grahh!", he shouted, becoming the Demon form, clutching a zweihander. "[b]you[/b]...are worse than Kev...[b]you[/b]...fool! i will crush you into dust!", he shouted, running at L.O.N.E and slashing down the core several times. it started to glow. "everyone run!", he said, as it exploded. he absorbed the energy, then returned to solid form, and collapsed. "now see...what you've done..."

L.O.N.E explodes and time runs again, with The Yim Empire building still on fire. "Wow.. I never knew L.O.N.E could behave that way..." Torn said, as she looked at Dan. "My lord! Are you alright?" she called out. "Yeah... Just a few stab wounds..." Dan replied, as the Beings' mannequins, that were on fire, landed straight on Dan, and started throwing him around. "Zhu Yuan, is it? We're gonna have to work together, because your former master's out of control!" Torn exclaimed, as the mannequins started hitting her. Melissa then appears with 4 keyblades. "Mel! 4 keyblades!" Torn shouted. "Yeah, managed to get that off some wierd bloke... But, hey... We got the entire empire to save! Let's do this thing!" she said, focused on the fight.

"urgh...i cannot...assist you...i have done...urgh!...all i can...", he said, before stumbling back into the infirmary with his blade, now looking like a normal sword. grabbing a med-kit, he then realized that it would go straight through him. suddenly, a heavenly presence appeared before him and filled him with energy. "right.", he said, clutching his sword. "all these mannequins...must be vanquished by my hand...", he said, running through the door to the main building. "ha!", he said, slashing through all the mannequins with such force and speed that the Yim family only saw him destroy the first and last two. "there...", he said.

"Hmm... Not bad..." Torn said, as the fire was put out by Melissa's complex spells, thus saving The Yim Empire. Then, the next year, The Yim Empire building was fixed and Sasha finally gives birth without problems. The baby was called Gabriel Gavins, which would've been Ron's grandson. "If only father was there..." Sasha said, as she tries to rest. Harry kisses her forehead, saying, "I'm just happy we had our child!" but so far, 2048 was the only year that The Yim Empire was in danger. In 2050, Elise dies of illness and Sasha's family settles in with one-year-old Gabriel. "It's going well so far, isn't it!" Sasha said. "Yeah, it is indeed..." Harry replied, as Dan, sitting in his throne, smiles. "Sasha... You get the Emperor's support, 100%! But, I don't really know what Saskuto and the others are doing... They're just acting all fancy!" he said, as he watches from the distance.

"now what? i still need some loyalists. i only have seventeen...", he said, trying to watch his energy until he opens a portal. "i may not be able to help you. my body energies are severely unstable.", he said, sheathing his sword. walking out of the building, he starting contemplating opening the portal. he then watched as one of the family came out and started trying to convince him to join the Yim family. "no. i will not join the family. we are allied. that does not mean that i am thinking of merging.", he said as the person just walked away after.

"Huh... We'll drop by, someday..." Dan said to Zhu Yuan, as the alliance with the Rebels of The Past becomes permanent. "Peace, forever... Hopefully..." Melissa said, as she looked at Saskuto, then back at Dan. "I still can't believe how long you've succeeded Father... As Emperor of The Yim Empire! I'll go shopping and buy you a gift!" she said, as she leaves the house, then drives off. "A gift... Such, generosity... I've never had that in 8 years..." Dan thought as he picked up one of the Beings' mannequins, and threw it out of the window. "It's gonna be a new life, from now on... Father... I hope I didn't fail you..." he said.

Archived