The Major Comeback Role Play: A Change of History [IC Thread] [Ended, but if you still wanna post, post at your own risk] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

Neo mumbles under his beath as he is mopping the floor at Dan's command. [color=#006400][b]"Man this really sucks, dad..."[/b][/color]

[b][color=#000080]"Well you should've thought about what you were saying before ya said it." [/color][/b]Saskuto said with a chuckle. [color=#000080][b]"I taught ya that much, son. And don't think of this as a punishment...think of it a some sort of training. I don't know what kind of training, but think of it that way. It should get your mind off it being a punishment." [/b][/color]Saskuto smiled and ruffled Neo's hair and walked off, letting Neo get back to mopping the floor.

[color=#006400][b]"Easy for him to say..." [/b][/color]Neo sighed as he continued to mop.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[s]wow what just happened[/s]

back in the past, he was dreading his last moments. "maybe i should have been a lot faster before he slashed open my chest... that still hurts but being banished will hurt even more. i have to think of a plan.", he said, walking into the HQ. "[i]you failed...again?! how many times must this happen in order to get one message through to your thick head? you're gone already and you know it.[/i]", Kev shouted at Zhu Yuan. "hmph. if i get banished [b]you[/b] will go down with me. you are not a being. you are not my master. ", he said, his sword and body growing darker with every step he took. "you....", he said, his body now the darkest it had ever been; he continued, "fool! i will destroy you and forever end our internal wars! prepare to die! you have insulted me for...the...last...time!", getting angrier with each step. looking at his sword, it had amassed so much dark energy, he had enough to blast Kev into the portal of the Past. "ha...the beings have lost their master...that will show them! hmm?", he said as he noticed something. his energy was turning into Justice. "impossible...right. my path is clear now. any loyal to me can follow me. any loyal to Kev may take the choice of suffering in the land of the Past. we are the Rebels of the Past!", he shouted, holding aloft his sword.

Dan then remembered something. "Hey, guys... That half-built time machine behind you... Maybe we should work together to build it... My dad hasn't finished it since he still existed!" Dan said to Saskuto and Neo. Meanwhile, in Torn's lab, she finishes up her potion and made 2 boxes of them. "There we go, Hikari... Go ahead and pack those, while I make more of those potions... I still need to make one more box!" she said as she focuses on making her potions. Back in The Yim Empire building, though, Dan concentrates on building his father's time machine, even though he only had one eye left to see from. "It will take a while if I'm on my own!" he shouted. But, in The Beings' HQ, Kev gets kicked off by Zhu Yuan, finding out that he had started rebelling. "Traitor! My consequences for you isn't enough... Perhaps a fight shall settle things!" he said.

"ha...you fool...do you not realize the power i have been granted? it is enough to destroy you in one fell swoop! die, traitor! you will not live to see the light of day ever again, where no time machine or portal can reach you!", he shouted, slashing at Kev with his sword, covered in light energy. then suddenly, Kev starting evaporating. "and yet again, the power of justice prevails! i...will...destroy...you!", he said, slashing at Kev with every breath he took then pushing him into the land of shadow. "now who is weak? i cannot fail you ever again if you have been banished!", he said walking out of the HQ with about ten other beings, loyal to his cause.

Saskuto and Neo helped Dan out with rebuilding the time machine Ron made. [color=#000080][b]"I think your dad would be proud if he saw you trying to bring this back to its supposed glory." [/b][/color]Saskuto said as he paused from working a little. He gave Neo smile and then a pat on the back. [color=#000080][b]"Glad you decided to choose this instead of mopping the floor." [/b][/color]he chuckled a little, seeing Neo roll his eyes at the comment. [color=#000080][b]"So Dan...what will you do when this is all complete??"[/b][/color]

[b][color=#EE82EE]"Got it Torn." [/color][/b]Hikari said as she began to pack the potions.

"Perhaps..." Kev said, disappearing. Then, in London's busiest hotel, Melissa gets ready for her business meeting, and attends there without fail. "I hope I'm on time..." she thought to herself, before meeting her boss. "Melissa, yes? You must be Ron's daughter!" "Yes! Urm... My father passed away..." replied Melissa. Somehow, her boss was sympathetic about Ron's death. Back in The Yim Empire's building, Ron's ghost visited Dan and the others. "Dad! But, can you not rest in peace?" said Dan. "Nah, not really... Been through too much trouble, if I'm perfectly honest..." replied Ron's ghost. Then, he saw Saskuto and Neo and said, "The time machine will be completed within a week, if there isn't too much trouble... But, it only takes us to Ancient China... If that isn't too much of a problem to ya..." Ron's ghost then sits on the sofa, watching Dan re-build his creation.

"we need to find a new HQ. we also need a training complex. how about we take over the nearest military buildings and make that our HQ?", he said, being answered by ten good answers. "good. commence our first operation, Alpha Strike. lets go!", he said, returning to spirit form only to get there faster. managing to sneak up behind them, he grabbed a gun on the floor and shot about four soldiers in the back, then returned to spirit form and sent a thought to every soldier in the city: to patrol the border 10 miles away. "that should give us some space. this one looks good!", he said, pointing to a military training complex that had a government building by it. "perfect.", he said, hissing. "if we take this, we practically rule this part of the city. this is so much better than our old HQ. i will go to the top floor and open the portal while you stand guard at the lift.", he said, flying in spirit form to the top, and opening a portal to the future. "the Yim empire, or what remains, will eventually have to come through this portal to get to the past. i [i]know[/i] it."

After creating the potion, Torn returns with Hikari and the potions. "Take your mask off, Dan. I got the potions!" she said, as Dan takes off his mask. Torn applies some of the potion she made to Dan's eye, and a miracle happened. The lump started to disappear, but won't disappear straight away. "Making progress... But, leave the mask on. It would probably heal better!" she advises, before Dan gets on with building Ron's time machine. After a week, Dan's lump shrinks, but is able to see again, wtih only a small lump beneath his eye and his time machine was a success. "How about we go to Ancient China?" Dan asked, awaiting an answer from everyone in The Yim Empire. "Dan... I'm not too sure.. It's 2nd Century stuff, if you ask me..." Torn said, in a nervous sort of manner.

"stand watch here. i have important business i must attend to.", he said, nodding at his loyalists. he returned to spirit form, and closed his eyes. in the future, he had appeared by the Yim stronghold. "wait! there is something i must talk about. are you going to let me in or are you going to try and send me back to the Past again? i opened our portal, so if you want to travel through pasts' memoirs, you must first pass by us. i close the portal, you cannot go. what say you?", he said, calmly getting ready to close his portal, just in case.

"Huh... You again... Come in, then. Make it quick!" Dan said to Zhu Yuan. Then, Torn responded. "What were you thinking, son! He's nothing but a total loser, according to Saskuto!" she said. "Mother... Just, lemme deal with this, it's my business as Emperor..." Dan replied. "Now, Zhu Yuan. What do you request from me..?" as he awaits his answer. Then, Ron's ghost facepalmed. He couldn't believe Zhu Yuan was inside his building, so he flew straight back into heaven. Sasha also has a thought. "This time machine takes years to work... I wonder what Dan's been doing with it... Perhaps he's finished it?" she thought. "Sasha? Do ya want something of your brother?" Dan asked. Sasha shook her head. "Nah, I'm fine..." she replied.

"i am simply here to negotiate an alliance. as you can see by my new form, i am clearly not a Being. i wish to help you in your struggles and internal fights. however, this may be against your wishes. i am not here to fight. i have already helped you by opening a portal. what say you?", he said, putting his sword away and walking into the stronghold. waiting for an answer, he noticed one thing: that the spirit of his once-enemy Ron was no longer with them. "looks like Ron still hates me. besides the fact it was not my fault that i became a being, you now have the choice of an important alliance."

"Oh... Tell me everything. You're not a Being anymore? I get it..." Dan said as he pulls out his contract. The contract reads, "Zhu Yuan, a former Being, shall ally with The Yim Empire, but with one condition. The Alliance will last for 2 weeks. Do you still wish to ally with The Yim Empire?" then, Dan thought of something. "If this time machine takes 2 years to work... That's when Melissa would be back..." he thought to himself. "Are you gonna sign this contract, or get sent back to the past? Your choice..." he said to Zhu Yuan, looking strangely at him. Dan then takes his mask off to look at his left eye, he was almost free of lumps, just that small spot. "Hmm... I think I'll be able to leave that god-damn thing off now!" he said to himself.

"you send me to the past, i'll close the portal. which means no time travel for you. i will accept.", he said to Dan. "i have waited a very long time to finally cease the fighting between i and Ron. i will tell you later, it is a long story, even for someone of my age. i only have ten loyalists, but i am hoping for more. please feel free to stop by anytime. and Ron, if you are there, it is time for a new era. you must accept that i never wanted to fight you in the first place; that i was forced into it by one of your agents. i would not accept death at my last hour as a mortal. i was forced to be a being only because of your ignorance.", he said.

"Now, you may leave, Zhu Yuan. In fact, you weren't an enemy after all... My father was in fact ignorant... But, he does what he has to do best, so therefore too busy to answer you..." Dan said, as Ron, still in heaven, regretted his decision to ignore Zhu Yuan, but as Dan said, he had to do what he needs. In 2046, Melissa gets stranded in London, but manages to get through, as she, instead of stopping in the train tracks in the Prologue, she stops just outside it that time, causing her to safely make her way home. She calls Saskuto. "Saskuto, tell Dan I'm on my way home, although there is a really big snowstorm!" she said on the phone. Meanwhile, back in The Yim Empire, Dan's lumps were no more. "Ahh... I'm able to live as an Emperor... Thank god my mother risked her ingredients to save me!" he said.

[i]hmph. they finally realize after years of fighting that i was not an enemy, but just someone Ron ignored?[/i], he thought, going to his spirit form, now amassing heavenly energy, walked straight through the portal to find his loyalists surrounded by the military. "cease this at once! all of you military officers will leave before i send you to the land of shadow. i mean it. leave and never bother us again.", he said, the military exchanging confused looks. "GO!", he shouted, going into spirit form and creating a light orb; then blasting it at the military troops. "we are now allies of the Yim empire. i have secured two weeks of peace. we must recruit if we are to defend in case they stab us in the back. recruit as much as you can.", he said, turning around to think. [i]it was the best thing to do.[/i], he thought.

Saskuto nodded and heard Melissa's request. [color=#000080][b]"I will, Melissa. Just try to make sure your not hurt on the way here." [/b][/color]he replies before hanging the cellphone up. Saskuto hurried to the main hall and then bowed a little at Dan. [color=#000080][b]"Dan, I was just told by Melissa said she was on her way home. Of course there is a snow storm that is causing her to run a little behind." [/b][/color]he said as he stood up and looked straight at Dan. He was a little proud at Dan for rising to the occasion and being the emperor now, just like his father.

-----Plot 3 - Chapter 2 - Torn's Leadership-----

Melissa arrives back home, however, Dan was busy working out how to get his time-machine working. "This time machine... Yes!" he said whilst his time machine runs. "I'm gonna test this time machine... I'll be back!" he said as he enters the time machine. However, it goes all the way to Ancient China, and only that. Travelling to the year 253 AD, Dan appears in the state of Luoyang. However, during Dan's absence, Sasha takes command after a long agreement with Dan a year before. "Right, people. My Uncle Kev rumoured to be alive still, so I'm gonna use this time-travelling device, back to the year 2011 and rid the place of him, once and for all! We have help from younger forms, too!" she commanded.

"shh. i hear someone coming through the portal. smells like the Yim. maybe they have come to help?", he said. "forgive me, my lord, but would they not just stab us in the back?", one of the rebels answered. "maybe. but we have the power to defend ourselves this time.", he said, walking up to the portal. "what is your business here?", he said, surprised to see Sasha. "because if you are here to kill my rebels, then you brought too few. you came to defeat Kev, didn't you? he's already dead. i killed him after an argument. well, i banished him.", he said.

"You killed him?" Sasha said, whilst on her own. "Well, it is a bit unusual... Perhaps I've come at a wrong time.." she thought. Then, Kev, unsurprisingly, made his comeback, caught Sasha and wrapped her throat around with his arms. "Hey... Uncle! Cut it out!" she shouted. "You're my niece... Of course... I'll give you a break..." he said as he banishes both Sasha and the rebels. "Ugh, looks like we both have to work together to get rid of this guy, then. Ready?" Sasha asked Zhu Yuan. Back in Luoyang, Dan was intruded by one of the Sima clan, Sima Shi. "What is this miserable cretin doing here? A guy from the future, I'd say..." he said, looking at Dan in a strangest possible way. "Look, mate... I've suffered the same fate you had... Don't mean to be rude, but do you take command here..?" Dan asks Sima Shi. "Perhaps so... I'll show you around..." Sima Shi replied as he shows Dan around the country.

you can't...you won't banish me again...", he said, crouching on the floor. at first glance, in pain, but Kev had underestimated his powers. "Grahh!!!", he shouted in a form not seen by anyone else before. "ha!", he said, grabbing his sword. slashing through Kev yet again with his light sword, he said, "you never...seem...to die, Kev.", he said, still slashing at Kev, his body evaporating again. "ha! now to open up that portal. Sasha, please cover me as i begin now.", he said, casting the incantation and opening the portal. "quickly!"

"Ugh! It's proving impossible! Dan's in Ancient China and we haven't a clue on how to defeat Kev!" said Sasha as she enters the portal to 2011. Whilst in that portal, she saw the young version of Ron. "Oh... It's him! My father, was actually like that?" she thought as she walks up to the young Ron and said, "Hello... Well, you might not know me, but... I'm your future---" she was cut short. "I know you... You're Sasha, right? Your father passed away sadly... I've known everything about the future... I've been looking into it." replied the young Ron. "So, Ron... Could you tell me about my father?" she asked. "Indeed I can... I'll take you to my office..." the young Ron replied as he took Sasha to his office.

[color=#000080][b]"Sasha...wait up!" [/b][/color]Saskuto said running after her. He followed her and then found himself back in the year 2011, seeing Sasha talk with a young Ron. [b][color=#000080]"Ron? Oh boy...haven't seen him look like that in years." [/color][/b]he said with a slight chuckle. Saskuto sat down near Sasha and smiled. [b][color=#000080]"Sasha, you shouldn't be running off by yourself without any protection or back-up." [/color][/b]Saskuto stopped and glanced at Ron. [color=#000080][b]"Ya, before you say anything...its me Saskuto."[/b][/color]

[i]hmph. my rebels did not make it. i will need to start recruiting.[/i], he thought. "i should start in the old HQ. maybe there was some unspoken loyalists i could not see.", he said, going into spirit form and transported to the HQ and found two still there. "we waited for you to come back.", they said. [i]hmph.[/i], he thought. "come with me. we will need much more than just you two. do you know any covert beings that are still around the city? we might need them."

"Hi, Saskuto. I know everyone from the future, so it's all good. Not too impressed about Ron's death, huh?" said the young Ron. In the year 253 AD, however, Dan tests his own skills against Sima Shi. "Ugh! You're good!" he said. "Well, I'm not surprised you even gave me that compliment!" Dan replied as the test still goes on. Back in the young Ron's office, Sasha awaits her father's past stories. "Well, your father was a good, memorable guy... I've looked into his future and he got on really well... He's a guy that's good to look out for. Passed away sadly in 2042, there's nothing anyone can do to recover... I believe Dan has fallen ill in the past, yes? He still lives now. I'll take you to the year 253 AD now. Be prepared. There's the unexpected, waiting to happen." Young Ron explained as he opens up a portal to the year 253 AD. Sasha and Saskuto both enter the portal.

[s]andyouleavemewithsomeonethat'sapaininthearseanddoesn'tdie.[/s]

finding fifteen more recruits, he switched his gaze to normal citizens. [i]we need some kind of propaganda.[/i], he thought. [i]and i'd rather not take up 75% of my energy to brainwash the people.[/i] "back to HQ, guys.", he said, pointing at the military complex on the next road up. "Kev is banished. or, should be...i must have killed him at least three times already...", he said calmly, despite the fact that Kev not dieing was pissing him off really badly.

Archived