The Major Comeback Role Play: A Change of History [IC Thread] [Ended, but if you still wanna post, post at your own risk] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

With the plot twist in place, back in the present days, Ron was enjoying life, as time stopped, with Sasha and Dan sitting next to him. Everyone in the present days, appeared as their younger selves, but Ron felt privileged to become part of this RP, and now, Ron hears an unexpected shockwave from outside. Ron checks out what that could be. A grim reaper, with his death scythe, calling himself, the Destroyer of History. appears before Ron. "I shall sabotage history, before ANYONE, shall know it!" it said. "Didn't think so to me, ya creep! You don't even scare me at all!" Ron backfired, before the destroyer disappeared, revealing a young kid in front of him. "Sh*t!" he shouted, not realising the grim reaper was of course, a fake.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"but, if i'm here...then why are you?", he said, bewildered. his parallel then retorted, "because if one of us dies, the other takes the life he led." [i]why do i find this man so confusing? and why does my head hurt so much? urgh...[/i], he thought, not realizing that the part of the rope he was tied to was soaked in sleeping serum. "damn...you...", he said, falling asleep. two hours later, he woke up, in a prison cell. "why am i here?", he said, the guard coming in, then hitting him into unconsciousness. [i]somehow i don't think i'm getting an answer to this here...maybe if i wake up later, i'll open a portal to a bit later in time, to the year 2900...[/i], he thought, slumped on the floor.

Saskuto appears behind Ron and then smirked. [color=#000080][b]"Seems like you could use some help...and who the heck is this weirdo?" [/b][/color]he asked looking at the Grim Reaper disappeared and the young kid was seen. [color=#000080][b]"Grim Reaper...thought we wouldn't see anything like that. And its been a nice time without having to fight." [/b][/color]He unsheathed his Blade of Shadows and smirked, he looked next to him and saw Neo walking next to him. [color=#000080][b]"You seem upset, son."[/b][/color]

[b][color=#006400]"Heard about this thing...and it kinda ruined the honeymoon me and Melissa were having...and I ain't happy!" [/color][/b]Neo glared at Saskuto, then sighing.

"Neo, mate.... C'mon!" Melissa said, encouraging him to keep his hopes up. "Our honeymoon may be ruined... But, at least we could find elsewhere... However, we better be arriving back by the time we travel back to Ancient China, right, my dear?" she questioned. "Mel, this grim reaper... I dunno, but I don't think it looks like a grim reaper at all... I've heard of that thing, but I doubt it's gonna be like that, if I'm honest with ya..." Ron said, confused. Then, a paper round ran over Ron with his bike, sending him a couple of miles forward. "Hey, watch out, kid!" Ron shouted, before the paper round pulled over, threw Ron back to Saskuto, and chucked a newspaper on his head. "Oww..." Ron complained, reading the newspaper with, completely nothing on it.

[color=#000080][b]"A newspaper with nothin on it? What the heck is that about?" [/b][/color]Saskuto asked putting his hand to his chin.

Neo shrugged and said,[b][color=#006400]"Who cares..." [/color][/b]He glanced back at Melissa and smiled, taking her hand. [color=#006400][b]"Honestly Mel, as long as we're together...it doesn't matter where our honeymoon is. Maybe we could go to Paris, France...the "City of Love" as some people call it." [/b][/color]He smiled and saw Melissa smile back, somewhat liking the idea. [color=#006400][b]"So, shall we head to Paris for our honeymoon? Watch the city life up from the top of the Eiffel Tower...."[/b][/color]

"Ahh, fantastic! Well? Better get going then, Neo! I'll race ya!" Melissa said, excited, as she ran back to her newly moved in apartment, packing her bags. Ron glared back at his newspaper, with nothing on it, and said, "Yeah... That's kinda weird, my brother... Why would a newspaper have nothing... Wait! I got an idea!" Ron said, walking back to his house, grabbed a bottle of water, headed back to Saskuto and poured the bottle on the newspaper, revealing a message. It read, "The Yim Empire, is nothing but trash, Kayne White" "Oh, crap... Don't tell me... He's been writing this while he was removed from history!? B*****d! Don't make me go through this again, Mr. White!" he shouted, frustrated.

[color=#006400][b]"Wait up!" [/b][/color]Neo laughed as he ran after Melissa, his bags all packed as well.

Saskuto gave Ron a thumb's up. [color=#000080][b]"Easy, bro. We've beaten him too many countless times. So there ain't no reason to worry if he returns. We'll beat him so bad he'll hide his face forever!" [/b][/color]he said with a chuckle. He had a point though, everyone kicked Kayne's butt too many times and yet Kayne never gave up...so this meant they'd never give up on beating him. [color=#000080][b]"Besides, you got the Ice Wolf here with you. And if needed, I'll use my Angelic Wolf form like I used against Kev."[/b][/color]

"Nah... I can now confirm... He has officially given up on himself... Preparations for the next RP, I'd say!?" Ron said, with his thumbs up. Meanwhile, in Melissa and Neo's apartment, Melissa calls in Gabriel to look after the house, since Harry Gavins, Sasha's husband, was off to work. "Mel, Neo, I won't let you down!" Gabriel exclaimed, clear as possible, as Melissa and Neo begin their journey to Paris, with their bags. Back in The Yim Empire building, Ron was preparing himself and the rest of the empire with flag changes, and renovation to the time machine. "Saskuto, since you and I are the only ones now, perhaps we should give this building, a few renovations?" he questioned, to Saskuto.

[color=#000080][b]"Renovations? What kind of renovations, we talking about?" [/b][/color]Saskuto asked, a little intrigued at what Ron was mentioning. [color=#000080][b]"Anyway, I'm game for making renovations....just depending on what we're talking about."[/b][/color]

[b][color=#006400]"We completely trust you Gabriel." [/color][/b]Neo said smiling as he walked out of the apartment with Melissa. He brought her to a limo and put her bags in the trunk. [color=#006400][b]"Impressed I got a limo for us?" [/b][/color]he chuckled a little knowing he wouldn't have gotten a limo before. Neo got into the limo with Melissa and then said to the driver,[b][color=#006400] "To Paris, France my man." [/color][/b]He smiled and then looked back at Melissa and kissed her cheek. [color=#006400][b]"Well, in a little while, we'll be over in Paris."[/b][/color]

"Heh... Bro, it's every single part of this building, we're talking about! The walls are beginning to crack, and my office needs a good clean up! Other than that, we better get working by the time everyone gets back!" Ron said, as he finishes with his flag improvements, and creates The Yim Empire emblem with their colour, respresenting them. Then, Ron turns to the time machine, that is worn, and not connected to the right place, and stated renovation on the time machine. Back in the limo, with Melissa and Neo in there, along with the driver, Melissa was surprised at what Neo bought for her. "Wow! I've never been this surprised! Neo, I love you!" she exclaimed, before recieving a phone call from Ron, whilst building a time machine. Melissa sets her phone on loudspeaker, so Neo could hear it too. "Mel, Neo! Myself and your father are working on renovations right now! Expect the whole Yim Empire building to change when you get back!" Ron said on the phone. "Dad! Will do!" Melissa said, waiting on Neo, to see if he had something to say to Ron.

[color=#006400][b]"Alright Ron. See ya then." [/b][/color]Neo smiled as he relaxed in his seat. He glanced over at Melissa and then closed his eyes. [color=#006400][i][b]Well...seems like my life has changed for the better...the girl of my dreams is my wife...and off we go to Paris for the honeymoon. Things couldn't get better! [/b][/i][/color]he thought to himself.

[color=#000080][b]"So, let's get to workin' Ron! Don't wanna disappoint anyone when they come back!" [/b][/color]Saskuto said, grabbing a few tools and rushed off to start work on a few things.

Ron was busy working on his now-worn time machine, tweaking the appearance and wiring up in the correct places. "This is gonna take a while, but.... We're determined, as brothers! Let's go, Saskuto!" Ron said, a he started working on the ceiling, watching his every step, trying not to fall. Meanwhile, Melissa and Neo both arrive in france after hours in the limo, with a few snacks ahead. Neo was sleeping on Melissa's shoulder, so Melissa had to wake him up. "Dear, we're here now... Look at the view!" Melissa said. However, in their apartment, Gabriel has his own keys to the apartment, enters it and made himself at home for a couple of hours, making sure everything was alright before he left the apartment again.

Neo yawned a little and sat up, looking out of the limo's window. [color=#006400][b]"WOW!! The view is totally beautiful!" [/b][/color]He quickly turned around and winked at Melissa. [color=#006400][b]"But you make it even more beautiful."[/b][/color]

Saskuto smiled and made a few fixings here and there on different walls. He ran up the walls and then jumped up onto the roof and began to patch up the roof with a few boards. [color=#000080][b]"Alright, the roof seems like its all fixed up now!" [/b][/color]he said as he dropped down onto the ground and landed perfectly. He quickly stabbed his Blade of Shadows into the ground and the shadow tentacles grabbed paintbrushes and began to paint the walls. [color=#000080][b]"Man this is the best! I don't even have to move a single finger for this part!"[/b][/color]

"Wow... They might do the job, just..... Whoa!" Ron said, falling off the ladder, leaving a patch of unpainted work in the ceiling. "Oww... That hurt..." he thought to himself, before getting back up, and climbing back up his ladder again, before carrying on with his work. Meanwhile, in Paris, Melissa and Neo were enjoying their honeymoon, however... Melissa recieves a text from a random person, saying, "Hello, Melissa.... Wanna date?" then, Melissa deleted the text, thinking, "What the f**k! I've already married Neo, I can't date that b*****d! What if he's an ugly tw*t!?" then, she put her phone away, and said to Neo, "I'm worried... Someone random wants to date me... And, I've already married you, and such..."

[color=#006400][b]"Don't worry about it Mel." [/b][/color]Neo said laughing a little. [color=#006400][b]"If this weirdo comes anywhere near you...I'll make sure they get the hell away from ya." [/b][/color]He took Melissa's hand and kissed it. He then put his arm around Melissa, as they walked towards the Eiffel Tower. [color=#006400][b]"So, shall we get up to the top of it, my dear?"[/b][/color]

[b][color=#000080]"You gotta be careful Ron!" [/color][/b]Saskuto said laughing. He then quickly ran around the room and then began to sweep up the floor, at a very fast pace too. The HQ was getting itself looking very nice right now...and they weren't even breaking a sweat about doing anything for this. [color=#000080][b]"So, how much more work is there gonna be for fixing this HQ, Ron?" [/b][/color]Saskuto asked, as he stood near the ladder, after finishing up the sweeping. He was drinking a can of coke, while waiting for Ron's answer.

"Just my throne, if you don't mind... Saskuto... In a practise fight ages ago... Dan fought against me, and I flew across, from the garden, all the way over there...." Ron said to Saskuto, laughing. "Damn, I just dunno why I fell in the first place... Perhaps I didn't concentrate..." he thought as he concentrated on painting the ceiling. "This has better work, or else... The walls are fixed... So, I'll paint it by myself..." Ron thought, as he finishes patching up the ceiling and heads to the walls and started painting them purple, the colour that The Yim Empire respresented, also writing his surname in Chinese, across the middle. "There... Finished...." Ron said, as he checks on Saskuto's progress.

Meanwhile, in Paris, Melissa said to Neo, "Yeah, why not? I wanna enjoy our honeymoon, not get it ruined by some tw*t who knows f**k all..." as she walks with Neo to the Eiffel Towel. "Neo, is the best husband going, I have to admit..." Melissa thought to herself.

Saskuto got to work on fixing the throne, but it really didn't take long to fix. [color=#000080][b]"There we are. Ron, your throne is finally fixed!" [/b][/color]he said smiling, giving Ron a high-five. [color=#000080][b]"And now, the HQ is finally renovated and looking totally sweet!"[/b][/color]

[b][color=#006400]"Well then, let's go." [/color][/b]Neo said, bringing Melissa into an elevator which took them up to the top of the tower. They stepped out and walked onto the balcony, seeing the city life happen from up top the tower. [color=#006400][b]"Well Melissa, how do you like the view?" [/b][/color]he asked, turning to her, smiling. This night was becoming the best one of his life...and his wife was making it even better. [color=#006400][i][b]I-I'm just glad I was given another chance to at least admit my feelings to her. And now, Mel's my wife...and we are both loving each other.[/b][/i][/color]

"Finally.... Now we're REALLY prepared for our next RP!" Ron said, also giving Saskuto a high-five. "There's our benefits for being brothers-in-law!" he followed up. Whilst in Melissa and Neo's apartment, Gabriel spots something missing, and as soon as he heads outside, he saw a newspaper outside. "That's odd..." he thought, reading the newspaper. "It's got nothing on it..." he thought again, ripping the newspaper, and throwing it away. Then, in Paris, Melissa and Neo both reach the Eiffel Tower. Melissa then recieves a phone call from Ron. "Hey, Mel, and Neo... Just so ya know... Our renovations are complete!" he said on the phone. "Can't wait to see it, Dad! I'll see you in the morning!" Melissa said, as she hangs up. "Neo, my Dad's very much done... We'll be able to see our final product tommorow morning!" Melissa said, excited.

[color=#006400][b]"Really? That is awesome!" [/b][/color]Neo smiles, putting his arm around Melissa's shoulder. This was the best honeymoon that anyone ever had. It was even better than Ron's and Saskuto's honeymoons when they got married. [color=#006400][b]"So, I think this honeymoon was the best anyone has ever thought of. That and it being beautiful here..." [/b][/color]he said, looking at Melissa and kissing her cheek again. [color=#006400][b]"Glad to see your having fun, Mel. Probably wouldn't have been any fun without you having some."[/b][/color]

[i]hmm? did...did it work?[/i], he thought, waking up to a barren wasteland, with a few miles between him and a huge city. "that's a good place to start.", he said, making an effort to stand up. "least i can do is try to get to that city...", he mumbled, turning into his Sentient Darkness form, and using it's vast speed to reach the city in just under an hour. it was immense. only one word fell out of his mouth, which was, "...wow.", he then proceeded to take a look around. he saw average people wearing battle-suits and holding high-tech swords and guns. "now...where to set up the Guild?", he asked himself, a stranger coming up to him. "we've been expecting you, Zhu Yuan. be welcome to found your guild here. it might teach the citizens something. i'm the mayor of this city. we've known for a while that you would come. i'll show you the building that you can have.", the mayor said, bringing him up to a huge building, resembling a dojo. "this is yours. be welcome to train people. we need some people like you. i'll bring some guys over who'll tell you all about our time.", he said, walking off. [i]well. this is awkward. how did he know both my name and my intentions? i don't believe it. this was meant to happen! still, i like the building. i should set up some training rooms and the reception for now.[/i], he thought, walking through the doors to an already-set up dojo. office, reception and all of the training rooms. "hmm. that was a quick set-up. which reminds me, those guys should be here any minute. i should get ready.", he said to himself, getting behind the receptionists desk. five minutes later, five average-looking people walked in the door, Zhu Yuan immediately standing up. "welcome!", he said, repeating it two more times, then getting out from behind the desk, then shaking the hands anxiously of all five of them. "you guys knew i was coming, didn't you?"

ooc: woo, giant post. will post more after.

(I think, in Travelling to Ancient China, you should try Intermediate, or Advanced, Golden... Just saying...)

Then, a day later, and Melissa and Neo are back to The Yim Empire building, seeing the renovations Ron and Saskuto have made. "Wow! Look at it! Before, the walls have been cracked since 2013, and now look at it... It's painted purple to show our respresentation... It's cool!" she said, excited. "Thanks so much, Dad!" she screamed, excitingly. "You're welcome... Myself and Saskuto have made so much effort... Without his efforts, this wouldn't have been renovated!" Ron said, as Sasha, Dan and Torn, arrives with Hikari and Gabriel. They all looked at the renovation, seemingly shocked at what Ron and Saskuto have done to it. Then, Elise Robins arrives, standing next to Dan. "We're ready then, it seems..." she said.

And now, The Yim Empire enjoys the rest of their days, then, the screen goes blank. Zhu Yuan is in the future, busy recruiting members for his newly-renamed Spirit Guild, as Ron and Saskuto are working together, with Ron being the Emperor, Saskuto as his right-hand man, and his brother-in-law. Then, Dan stands in front of Ron, as a Crown Prince, ready to succeed Ron when he dies, which, in this time, is highly unlikely.

The RP ends in a high... However, you may continue if you wish, but do it on your own risk...

To access the Epilogue, click [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/264499-lone-the-original-story-introduction-to-the-franchise-pg-16-character-requests-are-welcome-prologue-up-chapter-1-coming-8102011/"]here[/url]

To access the first L.O.N.E RP Franchise, click [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/264832-lone-the-role-play-travelling-to-ancient-china-registration-archive-originalnot-startedaccepting-pg-16/"]here[/url]

But for now... We hope you enjoyed this RP.. We'll see you in Travelling to Ancient China! All RPers that are frequently active, are expected to select the second option above, and transfer their characters to our next RP, Travelling to Ancient China, but, in the meantime...

Archived