Violation

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to thank you once again

The reason we have banned and flamed previous DA members is they come on here with an 'all guns blazing' childish attitude

they flamed us and called us childish, yet they failed to realise that they too, were been childish.

I thank you for coming here with a Polite manner, and it so happens, the situation is been sorted out.

As i have already asked to some DA ppl, PLEASE INFORM all the idiotic flamers that the situation IS been dealt with

that mainly means

Chevi

Jocarra

Ayas-Shadow

engelzorn

If only they came here with a reasonable attitude, they would have not been flamed and banned.

Politeness goes along way!

It's okay. Just ignore the DA weirdos...they annoy me.

I thought the same thing' date=' until I came across this site:

http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html

I felt so dumb. XD

[/quote']

Hehe yea. It's a fairly new legislation though, and it's also a very fragile issue since it deals with human rights. It's easy to get things confused when it comes to copyright laws if you didn't actually read extensively into it.

That link is very useful though :P should put that in the rules post.

we understand that' date=' we have started doing so but sometimes asking them takes time so can we just post were we got them, name of the artist and a disclaimer that we dont own it in any way?

[/quote']

i agree with him can we do that please because if we take time to ask we will make one card for hours instead of a few minutes

I think giving the artist credit, and stating that it's not yours in anyway is a very good idea, but asking for permission is by far a safer path. I really don't spend a lot of time on DA as I mostly huddle in Conceptart.org...^.^

Supreme-You have to understand that most members in DA, as quoted by ED, are 16 year old girls or teenagers that really aren't good at communicating (no offense). You said that you sometimes make yours; maybe you can help others out in making their own images or something.

A lot of you are taking the upper path in this argument and for that, I thank you.

I do, however, take offence at how some of you are calling us "DA radicals" and "DA weeawoos" or the like. Calling people names wont solve anything, and it will only prove the childish theory that the members of DA are angrily hurling about.

I believe that we should all speak politely to each other, be considerate of each others feelings, and treat each other with respect.

If you were not aware of the copyright laws, you are now, or, perhaps 'google' them.

You are now aware of the artists side of this - we feel that asking permission is the best route to take to avoid hurt feelings and the like.

Several DA members have threatened to leave or no longer post because of recent thefts (not all done by this forum, mind you - Photobucket and other websites are in this as well), and that enrages their fans, and they go looking for blood - which is why you all have recently been flamed by so many angry artists.

*sigh*

I would also like to point out, for those of you who were offended by my initial post, that I wasn't attacking anyone specifically - as I had mentioned in that first post. I was only trying to make you all aware of the DA side of the argument.

Thank you. :)

A lot of you are taking the upper path in this argument and for that' date=' I thank you.

I do, however, take offence at how some of you are calling us "DA radicals" and "DA weeawoos" or the like. Calling people names wont solve anything, and it will only prove the childish theory that the members of DA are angrily hurling about.

I believe that we should all speak politely to each other, be considerate of each others feelings, and treat each other with respect.

If you were not aware of the copyright laws, you are now, or, perhaps 'google' them.

You are now aware of the artists side of this - we feel that asking permission is the best route to take to avoid hurt feelings and the like.

Several DA members have threatened to leave or no longer post because of recent thefts (not all done by this forum, mind you - Photobucket and other websites are in this as well), and that enrages their fans, and they go looking for blood - which is why you all have recently been flamed by so many angry artists.

*sigh*

I would also like to point out, for those of you who were offended by my initial post, that I wasn't attacking anyone specifically - as I had mentioned in that first post. I was only trying to make you all aware of the DA side of the argument.

Thank you. :)

[/quote']

It was partly thanx to me (i Caught her), that your all were given the names 'DA Radicals'

however

it was because of a certain DA flamer;)

You see a rather annoying member, Chevi i believe, came onto this forum and flamed flamed flamed, and got banned

and she, as stupid as she is, made a double account called 'DA RADICAL'

Thats where the name originated from, so blame Chevi...

I myself respect you, and thank you for been so polite and addressing the situation in a respectable manner ^_^

Archived