Violation

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw :) I respect you also.

I'm glad we could resolve this issue like adults. ^_^

Well i myself am 18, so i have a more grown up aura and brain then alot of the youngsters on here, as most are under 18's ^_^

Thus, i talk with sense and in a polite manner, but only to those that do the same in return

when it comes to brainless idiots the only way to deal with them, is to act just like them ^_^ As they wouldnt understand politeness even if it slapped em in the face!

And i do hope you stay on this site, there are indeed some nice ppl here ^_^

I may just! :) Though my previous forum-history tends to show that I fade out of existance as life takes over. :P

I myself am 21 *takes a bow* (still have a deep love for Yu-Gi-Oh cards) and usually feel that I need to take a more adult tone with youngsters, though you're right about politeness slapping them in the face... I have a younger sister that wouldn't know it if it bit her. Several times. In the rear.

I stray off topic. :P Forgive me.

This is an intriguing topic indeed. I have to give you two thumbs up for staying mature, but really, calling the DA users names isn't getting you anywhere. If anything, it's going backwards. (oh, btw, editing a picture only makes it worse. most artists get really mad about that, because most of them work really hard on their pictures)

You have to put yourself in their shoes, right. How would you feel if someone ripped off your art without giving you credit?

This is an intriguing topic indeed. I have to give you two thumbs up for staying mature' date=' but really, calling the DA users names isn't getting you anywhere. If anything, it's going backwards.

You have to put yourself in their shoes, right. How would you feel if someone ripped off your art without giving you credit?

[/quote']

*hugs*

This is an intriguing topic indeed. I have to give you two thumbs up for staying mature' date=' but really, calling the DA users names isn't getting you anywhere. If anything, it's going backwards.

[/quote']

Unfortunatly, i cannot put myself in that situation, as i wouldnt be bothered in the slightest as its hardly life threatening lol

But i do see your points, we will now call you the DA ppl, as your ppl, and from DA, obviously lol

I would like that - if some compromise could be reached instead of having the two sites just complain at each other.

Jocarra was shouted off this board and banned for being a "DA radical" :(

People jumping to such conclusions... *shakes head*

*sigh*

I tried to communicate with the DA radicals' date=' your the first to actually have an open mind -.-

People have tried speaking to them on the site, but all they do is spam, and complain in the wrong sections. Also, I even tried posting on the DA thread to be polite. I wrote up about 5 paragraphs, being as polite as possible try to explain it. About 10 minutes later, the comment was hidden, and I was banned from the channel. I appreciate your open-mindedness and ability to actually speak.

The reason we classify most of them as DA Radicals is because of people like ~Chevi

All DA artists against this should join for the sole purpose of spamming this site with protest against using our art without permission. There are too many morons on this site to ignore this!

~KuroKaoru has made a poll on the site, if anyone can access it, you should vote. Let's try and get our voices heard!

How can you honestly expect us to reason with people like this? And they just come up and attack our members, fair? No. They're just innocent kids, trying to make yugioh cards. Issues should be pm'd to a moderator or an admin.

As for trying to sue, there are many things preventing this. Being underage, not using it for profit, we are not the owners of the site (Responsibility mostly goes to the one hostnig these images), international law, etc.

How can you/they put images on the internet, unwatermarked, and expect people not to use them? Honestly, welcome to the internet. If you/these people really care so much about getting credit, watermark it heavily. if its on the internet, i guarantee people will use it.

Anything I missed?

If you wish to speak in more detail you can e-mail me/add me on msn :/ [email protected] or continue to post here.

Unless I see goverment issued papers How Do i know you steal it from someone else. Internet common sense says and is stressed in schools DON"T PUT ANY (REPEAT) ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET YOU DON'T WANT ANYONE TO SEE AND OR COPY. I TAKE Art I LIKE AND IF SOMEONE WANTS ME TO STOP COME TO ME AND SAY "hey i made that can you give me credit?" sure i will but its the internet don't scream you stole (which is bull anyway) you made it for others to see. If someone takes a picture in an art gallery and puts in in a book or posts it and says hey this is neat no. Finally its the internet it anonymous try suing me. you get lost wages and as your not getting paid thats squat.

Unless I see goverment issued papers How Do i know you steal it from someone else. Internet common sense says and is stressed in schools DON"T PUT ANY (REPEAT) ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET YOU DON'T WANT ANYONE TO SEE AND OR COPY. I TAKE Art I LIKE AND IF SOMEONE WANTS ME TO STOP COME TO ME AND SAY "hey i made that can you give me credit?" sure i will but its the internet don't scream you stole (which is bull anyway) you made it for others to see. If someone takes a picture in an art gallery and puts in in a book or posts it and says hey this is neat no. Finally its the internet it anonymous try suing me. you get lost wages and as your not getting paid thats squat.

What on earth was that, was that a childish attempt at flaming the Da ppl?

Your views are only complicating matters, keep them to yourself unless you seek peace.

Avian' date=' you can use the image, as long as you ask, tell them what you're using it for, and credit them. (Most artists are quite nice, like Dianae)

If you do those two things, Da members and other artists outside of it, can't attack you.

[/quote']

Oh I was just kidding about that. I will credit them and the other stuff

If peace was an option they would have sent a messenger asking for it they want war. I send a army of noobs and skilled assassin.

Im going to have a word with Kaze, to give you hopefully an official warning.

You do know Kaze is instating official rules shortly regarding this issue, and i dare say, he will not be happy with anyone who disregards them

or

simply trys to start a flame war of which would kill the forum.

It is ppl like you who are giving this forum a bad name, and making some members of DA think we are all children.

How can you honestly expect us to reason with people like this? And they just come up and attack our members, fair? No. They're just innocent kids, trying to make yugioh cards. Issues should be pm'd to a moderator or an admin.

Please don't tell me you seriously believe you are making the situation better. Theoretically, if your members hadn't stolen art, no one would have gone here to 'attack' your members.

Think of it this way. If you had gone into a store and stolen a piece of candy, you could be punished regardless of age. Everyone knows that stealing is wrong - why does that change on the internet? It can only take so long to ask for permission.

(oh, I know I sound like a da radical or whatever you want to call it, but I'm not. I've got a lot of friends that are artists and pointed me towards this problem (mess). I've just got my own opinion on things.)

If he thinks he can enforce them go for it. But I'm telling you he CAN'T. We can't check against every card. We have new people everyday and they don't read stickies.

Well i do have a solution regarding new members

and i shall be telling kaze and Tkill it via MSN soon as

and even asking YCMaker about it (he replys to me, much to Tkill's annoyance lol ^_^)

All we want for now, is for ppl who post cards here, to say a simple ' i do not take credit for this artwork'

and to simply credit the actual person who made the artwork

its not rocket science!

Most of us know we can't draw like that.

Next thing you know someone gets negged into oblivion because they did not know. It won't work.

Np sage

how old are you, as your comments are babbling on about nothing to do with the main situation and the new rules, thus, your not truely understanding.

Whos asked who to draw??

We can still use their images, but we MUST credit, and in time, once the credit and disclaimer rules have been gotton used to, we then enforce permission asking, or provide a suggestive rule for asking permission.

This will only work if childish members like urself do not interfer.

DJ, minimodding much? No where did I do anything to raise tension.

How can you honestly expect us to reason with people like this? And they just come up and attack our members' date=' fair? No. They're just innocent kids, trying to make yugioh cards. Issues should be pm'd to a moderator or an admin.[/quote']

Please don't tell me you seriously believe you are making the situation better. Theoretically, if your members hadn't stolen art, no one would have gone here to 'attack' your members.

Think of it this way. If you had gone into a store and stolen a piece of candy, you could be punished regardless of age. Everyone knows that stealing is wrong - why does that change on the internet? It can only take so long to ask for permission.

(oh, I know I sound like a da radical or whatever you want to call it, but I'm not. I've got a lot of friends that are artists and pointed me towards this problem (mess). I've just got my own opinion on things.)

Please tell me you dont seriously believe that your making things better.

Theoretically, it's common sense. If I leave money in the middle of the street, where EVERYONE can get it, should I expect no one to take it? No matter what I tihnk is right or wrong, it will still happen.

Think of it this way, will a child get the same charges as an adult? No. Age has a factor in all cases.

I least i use English and this is stupid who cares what they think give me an MSN or a chat room we can argue this there. This site has been around for how long? Someone comes in and throws a fit and we all just does what he wants? Do we have a backbone? 15 and if you would you use your brain what I say has everything to do with the problem.

Insulting Tkill? Not a smart move I'm stating my opinion and that what forums are for, talking.

I least i use English and this is stupid who cares what they think give me an MSN or a chat room we can argue this there. This site has been around for how long? Someone comes in and throws a fit and we all just does what he wants? Do we have a backbone? 15 and if you would you brain what I say has everything to do with the problem.

Insulting Tkill? Not a smart move I'm stating my opinion and that what forums are for talking.

Did i ask you what language you spoke, no, and also i clearly speak english also...

dont say he, most of the da ppl are females

yes, it does have stuff to do with the problem, but not the solution

and the solution is what this thread is for and about.

Archived