Aisu, aisu, aisu. I think you may be embracing your name-sake a little TOO much.
Anyway, reserve me for one... partially because I want to be in a pirate RP, partially because it's one of YOUR RPs, and partially because so I can say "Damn the cannonballs! Full speed ahead!" when were being fired at.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Issun: Dun make me get Ammy to cover you in dog slobber... e__e Lol. Anyways, he deserves to be called teach cause his RP's are the only ones to take sail form the OOC (not including mine and MKS's) and my skills have increased exponentially because of his RPs.. xP

Chaos: That's fine. I dun mind being called Aisu. Lol. Also, thanks. :3

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1315345434' post='5497001']
Gee.. Thanks for having my app up already Teach.. [/sarcasm] Lol. Anyways, I'm surprised ya don't have me up as a co-host already. xD Anyways, here's my app[/quote]
Ahh, but everyone deserves a shot at being co-host, don't they?

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1315345636' post='5497014']
Aisu, aisu, aisu. I think you may be embracing your name-sake a little TOO much.
Anyway, reserve me for one... partially because I want to be in a pirate RP, partially because it's one of YOUR RPs, and partially because so I can say "Damn the cannonballs! Full speed ahead" when were being fired at.
[/quote]

She's not my student for no reason, Issun. Aisu, accepted, and Issun reserved.

[b][u]Personal Information[/u][/b]
[b]Username: Wandering Artist - Issun[/b]
[b]RP Name: [/b]Issunboshi Harak (Preffers Issun)
[b]Age: [/b]31
[b]Race: [/b]Human
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Sexuality: [/b]Straight
[b]Personality:[/b] Issun is quick to offer his own opinions, speaking his mind whenever he feels like it. Brash and bold, he often speaks without restraint or even tact, and, being slightly perverted, very loudly and verbally expresses appreciation for every "Cute babe" he meets. He easily loses his temper when taunted about his size or something similar. He's proud of himself and not afraid to admit it and can be very, very stubborn in conflicts, and is quick to lash out physically when verbally cornered. When he is on his own however, he can actually come up with decent, tactful plans and strategies. Although, when around people, he can be quite mischievous, if there's no one around insulting him, or drawing his eyes.
[b]Biography: [/b]Issunboshi was born with a sense for adventure, trying to even get out of his house and explore since he was but one year old. At the age of eight, he was almost always up and about, running around the town, getting into trouble, mostly. Usually something a bit small, like stealing an apple from a farmer, or splashing paint on people's houses. By the time he was twenty, he began traveling, sailing on a little sail boat from island to island, just him and his sword, Denkomaru, seeing what they had in store, every so often he would find something of value in one place, and sell it for profit in the next, which was how he made his living for about nine years. About a year ago, he decided to settle down for a while near Port Corona, and is planning to set sail again in a few months, having caught word of an artifact that he could make millions on.
[u][b]Physical Characteristics[/b][/u]: Issunboshi is short, very short, especially for his age, he is only about 3' 6", due to dwarfism (Which has nothing to do with the actual RACE of dwarves). He is quite scrawny, and skinny, only weighing around 100 pounds at the most. He has short and straight black hair, and a fairly small, round head. His eyes don't really seem to have much color, and look black, but in the right light can be seen as a dark blue. Issun usually wears standard middle class clothes, usually changing to blend in with the town he's docked in, but always carries an enormous knapsack to hold any treasure he finds on his journeys, so he doesn't lose anything important.
[u][b]Other Details[/b][/u]
[b]Weapon: [/b]His blade is a specially crafted, but standard sized Cutlass known by the name Denkomaru. The only special feature is the Kanji for inch (一寸) emblazoned into the blade, referring to his small size, and also a reference to his name.
[b]Secondary Weapon: [/b]N/A
[b]Skills:[/b] He is quite skilled at lock-picking

Before you ask, the artifact his Bio speaks of is NOT the legendary treasure in the plot, it's something completely different.

So? Is it acceptable? Pun intended.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][u][b]Personal Information[/b][/u][/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Username:[/b] [b]Hunderas[/b][/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]RP Name[/b]: Ramze (Ram-Zee) Honotar[/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Age:[/b]19[/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Race[/b]: Human[/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Gender[/b]: Male[/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Sexuality[/b]: Straight[/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Personality[/b]: Very cold to everyone around him. Has Attention Deficit Disorder (those of you that don’t know what it is Google it). Spends a lot of time to himself, only participating in events when it does involve him. He opens up more to females then males. Being an outcast allows him to see himself more clearly then when he isn’t. Fights bring out a more active part in him.[/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Biography[/b]: When he was young his house was burnt down and now he has a scar to prove it. He ran away from his parent’s shortly after this event. He picked up on how to survive very quickly, thieving and such from other thieves none the less. Had no attention brought to him after he ran away, a very old ex-pirate took him off the streets put a roof over his head and thought him how to sword fight. The Old man died soon after and Ramze was on his own again, now with a more reliable source of strength.[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][u][b]Physical Characteristics[/b][/u][/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]5’10, 135 lbs, Black Hair pulled back. It goes down to his neck line has white beads all throughout it. Wears a Black long sleeve shirt, Black shorts he wears no shoes. He is muscular for being the size he is, very cold expression on his face, no facial hair, gray-red eyes. A scar on his back from a fire that happened when he was young.[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][u][b]Other Details[/b][/u][/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Weapon[/b]: A slightly curved sword that he carries on his back. The edge is in a saw like pattern to about half of the blade then it’s a normal sword. The hilt is gray. The blade length is 46 inches.[/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Secondary Weapon[/b]: two daggers both with gray hilts kept at his lower back area. One of the daggers is saw like the other is normal. Both are the size of his forearm.[/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Skills[/b]: Thieving, sword fighting, hiding in shadows[/size][/font]

Archived