Awesome, I'm accepted... WOOT! But yeah, his arc isn't actually very important, so I'm just going to spoil it all now

[spoiler=His Arc]
It'd be a typical "Go to the island, follow the clues, find the treasure, dig it up, the treasure? A giant Emerald Beetle shell studded with Rubies... take a guess where I got the idea from
[/spoiler]

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should make it where during the rp, Maria gains a half dog/half wolf puppy companion and name her Amy (not Ammy, cause Amy sounds better and it's a tad bit original. Lol).. Since N wants to go all Okami up I'm this rp.. Lol! I'm doing that..

Kyng, is it okay that Maria gets a doggy? :3

Pfft, next thing you know you're going to make a second character, he's going to have long flowing blonde hair, and be a tao master and Prophet named Waka. [s]It was good when I was doing it, but now you're just ruining it.[/s]
Anyway, I have a strange feeling that Issunboshi is going to get either teased about his size a lot, or mistaken about how old he actually is until people get a close look at him... It'll probably be really awkward for him hitting on girls then, huh?

Yeah.. It will be awkward for him to flirt on women.. Lol. Also, I'll be naming the dog something else.. I nyu really like Amy as a name anyways.. Lol. And forget about Waka.. I dun rp as gay guys. xD

I know! I'll create a second character based off the bomboo girl! I forget her name.. Lol. Nah, I'm just teasing ya N. Lol

Waka might as well be.. Lol. I can see Maria saying "ya sure it's dwarfism and not your age that's making ya so short?" or saying "we're out of cannonballs! Quickly, put Issun in! He's small enough to fit! H*ll, he'll probably do more damage than a cannonball with that thick head of his!" Lolz.

I'm back, and the relevent info I think I spotted was:

Issun: Okay, I want this GREATLY expanded if you want this as an arc. And PM me it when it's done so I can say whether it's acceptable or not. At the moment, with barely 2 lines, no way.

DMG: A second character? Hmm...PM me the app if so and it had best be of the same, or better, quality of Maria's app. Otheriwse no.

BTW Kress will NOT be hitting on any females this RP, simply because he'll be oblivious to it all.

You don't need to keep calling him a dwarf just because he suffers from dwarfism, he's still human.
Anyway, because: Why should he? As far as I can tell, Piracy is still illegal in this place. Plus, if he was with a crew, he'd have to share his earnings from the treasure. Not to mention that the crew might hold him back from his trading.

@Obelisk: Yeah that might work.

Archived