Traps

Akira

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Makuta Dralcax' timestamp='1315772204' post='5507825']
WTF is that image supposed to be
Anyways...
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110713124440/yugioh/images/e/e9/MirrorForceYS11-EN-C-1E.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Beat ya to it, bub. ._.

hurr durr you made the most obvious joke possible congratufuxinglations

Also if you actually took the time to read the thread you'd know that the picture is of Linetrap, a cute transsexual who gained fame through 4chan. The accompanying caption is thus fitting.

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1315944056' post='5512534']
Never seen a person IRL who's real gender I couldn't easily pick up.

Sure, a still photograph, shopped, perfect angle, perfect lighting, that might be difficult to see through. A regular person, it's not at all difficult.
[/quote]

Same here (sadly). I was watching UK Border Force with Beth and some Canadian woman wanted permission to enter the UK. I took a brief look at her and said "Yeah she's a tranny" despite being fairly passable. Later on in the show she mentioned about how she would move to Canada because transgender marriage was legal there or something.

[quote name='Akira' timestamp='1315944683' post='5512554']

Same here (sadly). I was watching UK Border Force with Beth and some Canadian woman wanted permission to enter the UK. I took a brief look at her and said "Yeah she's a tranny" despite being fairly passable. Later on in the show she mentioned about how she would move to Canada because transgender marriage was legal there or something.
[/quote]

That seemed like a fun, productive day on your part.

Archived