Assassin's Creed: Generation [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ezio.. I have a slight bone to pick with you.. You were a lazy typer in you post.. You gave no detail what-so-ever about what you did with Serina. Seriously.. One does not simply put an unconscious girl into a building and leave. .__.

And who carries a comrade over their shoulder? Especially when they have a head injury. D:<

Alright.. Now that I have that off of my chest.. I hope Chaos gets internet soon.. .__. Cause like.. Matt's reaction to Serina finally arriving will make up for the fact that it seems like no one gave a fawk about her being missing in the first place. =___=

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1330653590' post='5850994']
Ezio.. I have a slight bone to pick with you.. You were a lazy typer in you post.. You gave no detail what-so-ever about what you did with Serina. Seriously.. One does not simply put an unconscious girl unto a building and leave. .__. [b]read the personality part of my app. cold-hearted. even if he is an Assassin now, one's personality does not change in moments. it changes over a long period of time. i have plans for that later though, might get a bit more friendly towards the rest.[/b]

And who carries a comrade over their shoulder? Especially when they have a head injury. D:< [b]Anthony.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1330653590' post='5850994']
Ezio.. I have a slight bone to pick with you.. You were a lazy typer in you post.. You gave no detail what-so-ever about what you did with Serina. Seriously.. One does not simply put an unconscious girl unto a building and leave. .__.

[b]read the personality part of my app. cold-hearted. even if he is an Assassin now, one's personality does not change in moments. it changes over a long period of time. i have plans for that later though, might get a bit more friendly towards the rest.[/b]
[/quote]
His personality does not answer your lazy posting habit. The thing is it's not that you don't give detail in this single circumstance. There are occasions over occasions when you don't post enough for the recommended. You ARE a lazy typer because you don't type enough. You shouldn't have even tried defending it especially with you being the one who has broken the min. posting rule.

SSD: Yay! Ny first siggy quote. n__n

Kyng: thank you for the support.

Ezio: Kyng just proved my point.. You have repeatively broke the posting rule because you're too lazy of a typer to put in details. Sure, you have your moments of being detailed but that only happens when you're fighting. Seriously, everyone else in this rp would have at least said something about laying Serina down on a bed or something, calling for the others and then leave.

Too late to do anything now.. It'll at least give Kyng some more to post about. =___=

Archived