2012 US Presidential Election

Tentacruel

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1322784696' post='5679197']
The Republicans are laughable in this election. Obama will win easily.
[/quote]
The republicans were laughable ever since Herbert Hoover was elected... They haven't done a single thing right since then...
Herbert Hoover did nothing to stop the Depression and when he tried they were all terrible ideas...
Dwight D. Eisenhower was nothing but a capitalist pig with an undying hatred for communism which was very unnecessary...
Richard Nixon and watergate, 'nuff said...
Gerald Ford was no different than Herbert Hoover...
Ronald Reagan bowed down to the Catholic Church like their servant and was credited with the economic height of the 80's when IT WASN'T HIM! Jimmy Carter did everything that caused that economic height while Reagan took the damn credit like the egotistical conservative bigot he is...
And George H. W. Bush's foreign policy was laughable...
And George W. Bush was George W. Bush and that is all that need be said...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1322785750' post='5679237']
LOL

You sure changed your political stances overnight. To be honest a lot of those things are very debatable.
[/quote]
Debatable? Good thing I am in the debates section...
Herbert Hoover denied war bonds to WWI veterans and had security attack the veterans when they showed up to the White House... He opposed WWII... His Hoover Damn idea did nothing to help the depression although it helped America in the long run... His FBI was a failure during its inception being constantly humiliated by Babyface Nelson, John Dilinger, and Al Capone...

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1322787121' post='5679297']
The Democrats aren't that good either. They're just as stuck up about social issues as Republicans.

Nobody wants to compromise anymore. :neutral:
[/quote]
The democrats are right... Thats the big difference here... The republicans are the ones who refuse to compromise... Every time Obama wants to pass something to help our country the republicans shoot it down because of their "No taxes" bullcrap...

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1322787428' post='5679312']
Dude. You're saying they're right about something as subjective as social issues? It really is a matter of opinion. Democrats usually refuse to compromise on abortion and gay marriage, just as Republicans refuse to compromise their own stance.
[/quote]
Abortion should be leaglized... There should be no compromise... Women has a right to get an abortion... Gays have a right to be married THERE YA GO! Republicans are homophobic and pro life idiots...

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1322787521' post='5679318']
Abortion should be leaglized... [b]There should be no compromise... [/b]Women has a right to get an abortion... Gays have a right to be married THERE YA GO! Republicans are homophobic and pro life idiots...
[/quote]

See? You don't want to compromise either.

Abortion is entirely subjective. To be honest, you're just repeating the same baseless insults that most Democrats throw around.

Marriage shouldn't be a federal thing at all. Completely remove it from the legal system and give EVERYONE civil unions.

Problem solved.

To be honest, those are two particular issues that I could care less about.

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1322787819' post='5679334']
See? You don't want to compromise either.

Abortion is entirely subjective. To be honest, you're just repeating the same baseless insults that most Democrats throw around.

Marriage shouldn't be a federal thing at all. Completely remove it from the legal system and give EVERYONE civil unions.

Everybody wins.
[/quote]
Abortion should be legalized and the only thing keeping that from happening is republicans and the Catholic Church... Pro-Life makes no sesnse imho... And your above thing on civil unions will never pass... Christians won't have it and they practically control congress...

HAHAHAHAHA

You make it sound like Christianity has a grip on the balls of the whole country. I hear Christians whining about having no influence more than anyone.

Imho, pro-choice makes little sense. You can argue the choice itself all you want, but the statement that a fetus is not a human or is not a living organism is simply retarded and redundant.

I'm not even 100% pro-life, but you really have to try to understand both sides.

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1322788133' post='5679349']
You make it sound like Christianity has a grip on the balls of the whole country. I hear Christians whining about having no influence more than anyone.[/quote]
[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_politics_in_the_United_States#The_present"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_politics_in_the_United_States#The_present[/url]
[quote]but the statement that a fetus is not a human or is not a living organism is simply retarded and redundant.

I'm not even 100% pro-life, but you really have to try to understand both sides.
[/quote]
During its first trimester the fetus is generally a parasite... It feeds of the nutrients of the host (Mother) if the host mother does not wish to care for the parasite she should not have to...

Catholics apparently vote Democrat too, so w/e. Each one is an American Citizen and they all have a right to vote and express their opinion.

Yes, it's a parasite. A human parasite. Whether or not that parasite may be terminated by the host is entirely subjective. Both sides have valid points.

On a personal note, separate from legal stuff, abortion is kind of redundant. I mean you have physical birth control, birth control pills, the day-after pill. I know that doesn't account for every situation but still.

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1322789414' post='5679411']
Catholics apparently vote Democrat too, so w/e. Each one is an American Citizen and they all have a right to vote and express their opinion.

Yes, it's a parasite. A human parasite. Whether or not that parasite may be terminated by the host is entirely subjective. Both sides have valid points.
[/quote]
No they do not... People die... Such is the way of nature... There is a big difference between human and fetus... A baby is not human until it takes its first breath therefore its a parasite... Not a human parasite... A parasite...

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1322789511' post='5679418']
No they do not... People die... Such is the way of nature... There is a big difference between human and fetus... A baby is not human until it takes its first breath therefore its a parasite... Not a human parasite... A parasite...
[/quote]
Why?

I disagree.

A chicken embryo is a chicken. A horse fetus is a horse.

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1322789564' post='5679421']
Why?

I disagree.

A chicken embryo is a chicken. A horse fetus is a horse.
[/quote]
A chicken embryo is not a chicken... It has not taken its first breathe... To be living one must breathe a certain substance and chicken embryos and horse fetuses do not... Therefore they are not horses and chickens...

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1322789962' post='5679436']
Says who? That's extremely opinionated. Single-cell organisms are living.
[/quote]
Its not opinionated it is fact...
I am too lazy to do a real search so I found this...
[url="http://www.pointsincase.com/chad/2006/02/babies-are-parasite-growing-inside-you.html"]http://www.pointsincase.com/chad/2006/02/babies-are-parasite-growing-inside-you.html[/url]

We're overpopulated as it is. I could care less if it's considered human or not, the women have a choice and if they want to kill/dispose of it who is the government to stop them?

I hope that didn't come across as harsh and insensitive, but I'm just tired of the same debates over and over and over.

[quote name='Doctor Whooves' timestamp='1322790108' post='5679447']
We're overpopulated as it is. I could care less if it's considered human or not, the women have a choice and if they want to kill/dispose of it who is the government to stop them?

I hope that didn't come across as harsh and insensitive, but I'm just tired of the same debates over and over and over.
[/quote]
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Freedom of the mother... Kill the kid if its too much or if it was an accident... Beats condoms I guess... Maybe not... w/e

That was probably the most opinionated article I've ever seen.

And Doctor Whooves, thank you. It really doesn't matter whether you want to consider it a human or not. Whether or not it should be terminated is a whole different matter.

And no, it sure as hell does not beat condoms.

Honestly, if abortion is even being considered, the child may be better off not being born to that kind of mother. And if he/she were born, he/she would just be put up for adoption, and I'm fairly sure we've got too many of those.

Back to presidents, I can't really add what hasn't been said, so I just say let Obama finish what he started.

Archived