BlazBlue Continuum Shift EXTEND

Resident Fascist

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='-Makoto-' timestamp='1320328224' post='5614603']
Sooooo, trying to revive this thread.

Is it just me, or while the song of BBEX is definitely worse than others, (still good in my retarded opinion) the video itself goes with EVERYTHING?
[/quote]

It's the guile's theme of Video Animation. Hell, it even goes with Firewind - I am the Anger.

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1320328729' post='5614613']
Yeah, but Guile's theme also goes with everything
[/quote]
You love repeating yourself to annoy people, right?

...so I just tried it with Would you Love a Monsterman. Is it scary that lyrics actually fit the video? O_o

[quote name='-Makoto-' timestamp='1320328871' post='5614617']
You love repeating yourself to annoy people, right?

...so I just tried it with Would you Love a Monsterman. Is it scary that lyrics actually fit the video? O_o
[/quote]

I just tried it with the Orbital elevator theme from Mega Man X8.

:o

Fits so well...

[quote name='-Makoto-' timestamp='1320329337' post='5614623']
Jin vs Tsubaki theme let's say

It's either "Childish Killer" or "Cross Line". TBH, I want it to be the later so badly. Childish Killer is so far the most retarded name out of all ones used for said theme so far.
[/quote]

Childish Killer makes Jin sound like some sort of... Yea, I won't explain anymore. Cross Line would be better, but it'll always be called "Childish memories" to me.

[quote name='-Makoto-' timestamp='1320330186' post='5614638']
Soooooooooooooooooooo, I guess the remaining new character will be Kokonoe. I really want it to be Jubei, but yeah, Koko's in all openings yet, but still not playable, and Jubei makes more sense for BBCR.
[/quote]

CR?

I'm buying a Japanese version for christmas so I'll see if I can get Makoto's Gag reel without using a translation guide on GameFaqs... I just realised. BlazBlue is pretty much one of the only fighting game series where there's actually a equal number of female characters(Close enough, tbh) and they arn't all just walking fanservice. Hooray.

[quote name='-Makoto-' timestamp='1320330710' post='5614647']
First game was CT. Then it was CS. So naturally, 3rd game will be CR.

Guess what? ArcSys said they want to release Extend overseas "around the time Vita gets there". We'll see, heh.
[/quote]

Zen United could take a few years to wake up and realise they have to do something.

Archived