BlazBlue Continuum Shift EXTEND

Resident Fascist

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1319124290' post='5589584']
I just want to see more Litchi (aka Boobie Lady as Taokaka loves to call her) Tried her out the other day and she's great for keeping opponent's at bay with her Staff.
[/quote]

She'll have more relevance as soon as Arakune has more relevance. Which will probably never happen until we see Lotte.

[quote name='Noel Vermillion' timestamp='1319124335' post='5589586']
Litchi should really drop the "SAVE ARAKUNE ALTHOUGH I KNOW IT'S IMPOSSIBLE" mode :/
[/quote]

Trinity straight up said in plain english that Bang's Nox is the cure for Litchi and Arakune. And plus, didn't Litchi figure out her answer when she thought about how Ragna can use the Azure and be perfectly fine?

Bang's Nox is his nail right?

[quote name='Noel Vermillion' timestamp='1319153348' post='5590291']
Wait, Platinum said that?

...note to self, replay the CS story, I keep forgetting almost everything :/
[/quote]

Yeah, Platinum stalks Bang his whole story and then in Scene 5 Trinity comes out (for a short time) and tells Bang that he and his Nox Nyctores are the cure.

[quote name='DSS' timestamp='1319185644' post='5590962']
Opening needs more metal >_>", 1 new character for a new game. i feel like ArcSys is turning into Capcom =_="
[/quote]

Don't you [b]dare[/b] compare the Geniuses at ASW to the Idiots at Crapcom.

Speaking of that, noticed how most ASW Haters seem to love Street Fighter?

BB has a better soundtrack imo.

Just because there is more variety, but that's just my opinion

[quote name='DSS' timestamp='1319185644' post='5590962']
Opening needs more metal >_>", 1 new character for a new game. i feel like ArcSys is turning into Capcom =_="
[/quote]
Capcom actually made a habit of 4 new Characters for each version of Street Fighter 2 back in the day :P

[quote name='Nu-13' timestamp='1319209312' post='5591334']
Probably Kokonoe, to be honest. Jubei seems like the character that would only be allowed in the 3rd game for the final showdown kinda thing.
[/quote]

So we'll have to wait for Platinum to have any good relevance in the game, plus their battle theme...

/ok

Archived