Ranger ϟ Henshin "To rescue and protect"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait.... Page 5.... Pirates that can become previous rangers?

As awesome as that sounds, you know its going to end in disaster because of the lack of multiple costumes.
.....though if they also get the respective Zord, and they can mix and match Zords to form all kinds of awesome Megazords, [i]THAT[/i] would be incredible.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1319349838' post='5595306']
I was watching that clip just now... OH MY GOD ITS A REFERENCE TO KAMEN RIDER.
YO DAWG, I HERD U LIEK POWER RANGERS. SO WE MADE OUR RANGERS CHANGE INTO OTHER RANGERS, SO THEY CAN BE RANGERS WHILE THEY ARE RANGERS.
.....Rangerception.
[/quote]
Yea, Gokaiger is actually the first sentai series i think i can finish... i watched shinkenger but could only last a few episodes before i stopped watching it. i acctually think its just to promot their new key toyline thing.

[img]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6053/5896088719_efb92beb75_z.jpg[/img]

which i must say are pretty cool becuase you can buy a phone thing and when you use the key it shouts the name of the sentai series their from.

[quote name='Lovely Warrior ❤ Fairymon' timestamp='1319395377' post='5596189']
it can?[/quote]
Ive see a few clips.
They use the keys on the Megazord's control system, and the whole thing becomes another one.
....Still no mixing and matching, though ;-;

[quote name='Lovely Warrior ❤ Fairymon' timestamp='1319395377' post='5596189']not a fan of kamen rider... but im guessing its like power rangers but without the teams or girls and on motorcycles[/quote]
Pretty much. Except [i]EVERYTHING[/i] is insect-themed, and there are no Megazords.
But yes, in Kamen Rider, it pretty much follows the same concept as Pirate Rangers, where they can use different masks to gain different abilities.

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1319404073' post='5596578']
Those pirate Rangers have way too much time on their hands.

Mainly cause they're changing to the other rangers...
[/quote]
I wanna know what episode is the one in which 200+ rangers battle agenst a horde of enemies.
....It looks awesome.

Archived