Just so it gets its own topic, here are the changes to the list.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't think of a sane reason to bring back Reborn. Just so Call can go?

That's a ****ing retarted reason Konami.

Stop being such a whiny moma's boy,the bad thing about the yu-gi-oh community now is any semblance of change,people want to hack it off before they have a chance.

jeez it's nice that's monster reborn back it's been gone for quite sometime.

Stop being such a whiny moma's boy' date='the bad thing about the yu-gi-oh community now is any semblance of change,people want to hack it off before they have a chance.

[/quote']

HEY GUYZ I DUNT AGREE WIT DIS GUY I TINK ILL FLAME HIM RANDOMLYTASTIC BCAUSE I CAN RITE RITE RITE??!

Also, there's a reason Monster Reborn was banned for the last four years. It's because it was a broken card.

Stop being such a whiny moma's boy' date='the bad thing about the yu-gi-oh community now is any semblance of change,people want to hack it off before they have a chance.

[/quote']

Stop playing YGO.

[/quote']

HEY GUYZ I DUNT AGREE WIT DIS GUY I TINK ILL FLAME HIM RANDOMLYTASTIC BCAUSE I CAN RITE RITE RITE??!

Also, there's a reason Monster Reborn was banned for the last four years. It's because it was a broken card.

Flaming someone because you don't like their view on something, just makes you look uncool and immature.

Also telling someone to stop playing because they have a different view to you is also uncool,and shows you need to grow up.

[/quote']

Flaming someone because you don't like their view on something, just makes you look uncool and immature.

Funny, I could have sworn you called someone a "whiny moma's boy" because you disagreed with them. I must have misread your post. Oh, wait, I didn't. You did flame someone because you disagreed with them.

[/quote']

Funny, I could have sworn you called someone a "whiny moma's boy" because you disagreed with them. I must have misread your post. Oh, wait, I didn't. You did flame someone because you disagreed with them.

i called hem whiny because whenever any changes are made in the game,like this one people like to go in uproar about it without giving it a chance.

[/quote']

i called hem whiny because whenever any changes are made in the game,like this one people like to go in uproar about it without giving it a chance.

Except for the fact that oh I don't know this change isn't good? Sue me for not liking a bad decision?

[/quote']

Except for the fact that oh I don't know this change isn't good? Sue me for not liking a bad decision?

This, plus the fact that your logic basically amounts to "flaming is okay when I do it because I agree with myself".

This list is funny.

They annihilated anything related to Perfect Circle stuff.

They give a hit to Cyber Dragon(never expected it) and Light and Darkness Dragon. Necroface at two destroys OTKs, but not the decktype itself.

Raiza has been crushed, but Caius remains untouched.

The thing that makes me raise an eye is Monster Reborn. Call of the Haunted isn't there anymore, but MR? This is just hilarious. Thank god they banned MoF at least, otherwise it would have been hell.

Breaker is banned? Honestly he doesn't truly deserve it, but others think differently.

Jinzo at three is funny. Never expected it. Same for three Gadgets back. Apprentice engine got actually weaker by losing MoF, so at three he's not as strong.

Swap at three gives me laughs. ALOT.

ARA at one destroys anything related to good ritual decks. SHAME.

Book of Moon at two means more chainables that are good. Yay.

Otherwise, nothing else to say.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Real dumb to talk about it when it hasn't been officially posted and since that day didn't come yet.

Except that it has been confirmed. Anyone who argues against that is just in denial. There is a 0.00000000001% chance that the TCG list might have slight changes from the OCG list, but the changes listed in the OP of this topic are the official changes for the OCG list. You cannot argue against this.

It stinks!!!!!!

You were my sun

You were my earth

But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no

So you took a chance

And made other plans

But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, no

You don't have to say, what you did,

I already know, I found out from him

Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be

And don't it make you sad about it

You told me you loved me

Why did you leave me, all alone

Now you tell me you need me

When you call me, on the phone

Girl I refuse, you must have me confused

With some other guy

Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn

To cry, cry me a river

Cry me a river-er

Cry me a river

Cry me a river-er, yea yea

I know that they say

That somethings are better left unsaid

It wasn't like you only talked to him and you know it

(Don't act like you don't know it)

All of these things people told me

Keep messing with my head

(Messing with my head)

You should've picked honesty

Then you may not have blown it

(Yea..)

(Don't have to say, what you did)

(I already know, uh)

(No chance, you and me)

You told me you loved me

Why did you leave me, all alone

(All alone)

Now you tell me you need me

When you call me, on the phone

(When you call me on the phone)

Girl I refuse, you must have me confused

With some other guy

(I'm not like them baby)

Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn

(It's your turn)

To cry, cry me a river

(Go on and just)

Cry me a river-er

(Go on and just)

Cry me a river

(Baby go on and just)

Oh

(Oh)

The damage is done

So I guess I be leaving

Oh

(Oh)

The damage is done

So I guess I be leaving

Oh

(Oh)

The damage is done

So I guess I be leaving

Oh

(Oh)

The damage is done

So I guess I be... leaving

(Don't have to say, what you did)

(I already know, uh)

(No chance, you and me)

Cry me a river

(Go on and just)

Cry me a river-er

(Baby go on and just)

Cry me a river

(You can go on and just)

Cry me a river

(Baby go on and just)

Cry me a river-er

(Go on and just)

Cry me a river

(Cause I've already cried)

(Ain't gonna cry no more, yea-yea)

Cry me a river

Cry me a river, oh

Cry me a river, oh

Cry me a river, oh

Cry me a river, oh

(Cry me, cry me)

Cry me a river, oh

(Cry me, cry me)

Cry me a river, oh

(Cry me, cry me)

Cry me a river, oh

(Cry me, cry me)

Cry me a river, oh

(Cry me, cry me)

Cry me a river, oh

(Cry me, cry me)

Cry me a river

(Cry me, cry me)

...ok?

Anyways, I guess Monster Reborn won't be too bad. It'll change the Metagame, which is always a good thing. I like it when things are shaken up a bit. My main problem is the banning of Call of the Haunted. Is it really that bad to have an extra recursion card in the format?

I also think the banning of breaker was just pointless.

...ok?

Anyways' date=' I guess Monster Reborn won't be too bad. It'll change the Metagame, which is always a good thing. I like it when things are shaken up a bit. My main problem is the banning of Call of the Haunted. Is it really that bad to have an extra recursion card in the format?

I also think the banning of breaker was just pointless.

[/quote']

well MR is great and with no limitations at all. meanwhile CotH has a bit to many disadvantages so for us it's a good deal.

Archived