Just so it gets its own topic, here are the changes to the list.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Forbidden: Magician of Faith, Breaker the Magical Warrior, Call of the Haunted

Restricted: Raiza the Storm Monarch, Advanced Ritual Art, Monster Reborn, Nobleman of Crossout, Ojama Trio

Semi-restricted: Cyber Dragon, Necroface, Light and Darkness Dragon, Foolish Burial, Book of Moon, Mage Power, Magic Shard/"Stone" Excavation

Unrestricted: Green Gadget, Red Gadget, Yellow Gadget, Jinzo, Pot of Avarice, Creature Swap, Apprentice Magician, Reckless Greed

Because it's nice to have confirmation.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call me stupid, but I actually like this.. I really wouldn't run Jinzo in 3 anyway unless I was up against someone who had a deck that was like half traps or something, due to being a Tribute monster and all o.O

Only problems I have:

Creature Swap at 3

Call of the Haunted banned?

EDIT: Advanced Ritual at 1? I feel it should be at 2.

Oddly enough, I hate this list, yet it makes all three of my serious decks better.

Chimereasoning loses a Cydra, but makes up for it with an extra Jinzo AND another Magical Stone Excavation. And an extra MSE is epic in this decktype.

Bushi City loves Creature Swap. 3 Creature Swap = YAY.

DDT...we've got another Magical Stone Excavation AND Monster Reborn.

They banned COTH but Unbanned Reborn? Come on..... Reborn is way more Broken then Call! Call can only revive monsters from YOUR Graveyard. Monster Reborn can revive from Either.

And Call is slower.

And Call gets equipped to the monster.

And Call is a trap. And this is a 3-Jinzo 2-Decree format.

And Call isn't activated by Diamond Dude.

Foolish Burial semi-limited, noooooooooooooooo!

and Ojama Trio limited, can't be!

Well after all it's less worse then expected, right?

ARA Limited doesn't actually change anything right, because there are 6 cards that can search for it in a Demise OTK deck.

Oh and why did they kill Necroface OTK, it was 1 of the worst OTKs.

btw is Ojama Trio limited to stop the lockdown? It can still be done, just use Mask of Restrict to get him back and activate it next turn.

Forbidden: Magician of Faith' date=' Breaker the Magical Warrior, Call of the Haunted

Restricted: Raiza the Storm Monarch, Advanced Ritual Art, Monster Reborn, Nobleman of Crossout, Ojama Trio

Semi-restricted: Cyber Dragon, Necroface, Light and Darkness Dragon, Foolish Burial, Book of Moon, Mage Power, Magic Shard/"Stone" Excavation

Unrestricted: Green Gadget, Red Gadget, Yellow Gadget, Jinzo, Pot of Avarice, Creature Swap, Apprentice Magician, Reckless Greed

[/quote']

As I said earlier:

Konami employee #1: Hai guys lets make DDT rly fast and unban Monster Reborn, and ban Magician Of Faith so that we ken have a reason to semi MSE!

Konami employee #2: Genius, while we're at it let's ban Call, and Breaker, and unlimit Jinzo! No one uses Jinzo anyways!

Konami employee #1: Great idea. I was thinking of semi-limitting LaDD and Foolish Burial, even though a majority of decks only use 2 each.

Konami employee #2: I'm going to leave Dark Armed Dragon untouched, along with Treeborn Frog, Sangan, and Snipe Hunter so we can make more monieis!

Konami employee #1&2: I love monieis!

Forbidden: Magician of Faith' date=' Breaker the Magical Warrior, Call of the Haunted

[/quote']

As I said earlier:

Konami employee #1: Hai guys lets make DDT rly fast and unban Monster Reborn, and ban Magician Of Faith so that we ken have a reason to semi MSE!

Konami employee #2: Genius, while we're at it let's ban Call, and Breaker, and unlimit Jinzo! No one uses Jinzo anyways!

Konami employee #1: Great idea. I was thinking of semi-limitting LaDD and Foolish Burial, even though a majority of decks only use 2 each.

Konami employee #2: I'm going to leave Dark Armed Dragon untouched, along with Treeborn Frog, Sangan, and Snipe Hunter so we can make more monieis!

Konami employee #1: Since i am in the mood, what the heck lets semi-limit Cyber Dragon to annoy Zane lovers.

Konami employee #2 : Nice Idea!

Konami employee #1&2: I love monieis!

what, Cydra is semi-restricted, well better then limited.

i added something.

I hope the Cydra part is right. I don't know why, but even though I use Cydra, I don't want it at three.

I'm still pissed at the idea of banning Call but limiting Reborn. If they want to put Reborn at 1, fine, Call will become the new Premature Burial. Used in many decks but not all. Premature Burial will no longer be used except in decks that focus heavily on recursion. We're all happy. Konami shouldn't make room for a card by banning an inferior one. And I was hoping the other rumor was true and Sorcerer would be at 1. I don't think it would even be that good anymore, and I think they should be trying to bring Chaos back in. As long as it isn't dominant, Chaos is very fun. Of course, keep the Envoys out.

I hope the Cydra part is right. I don't know why' date=' but even though I use Cydra, I don't want it at three.

I'm still pissed at the idea of banning Call but limiting Reborn. If they want to put Reborn at 1, fine, Call will become the new Premature Burial. Used in many decks but not all. Premature Burial will no longer be used except in decks that focus heavily on recursion. We're all happy. Konami shouldn't make room for a card by banning an inferior one. And I was hoping the other rumor was true and Sorcerer would be at 1. I don't think it would even be that good anymore, and I think they should be trying to bring Chaos back in. As long as it isn't dominant, Chaos is very fun. Of course, keep the Envoys out.

[/quote']

because you use it as a staple not a deck on it so you wont notice the deffrince but we suffer, we lose CED and i kick ass OTK.

Max yes, we both will kill someone.

Guest Chaos Pudding

because you use it as a staple not a deck on it so you wont notice the deffrince but we suffer' date=' we lose CED and i kick ass OTK.

Max yes, we both will kill someone.

[/quote']

Except that ChimeratechOTK actually got better with 3 Jinzos and 2 MSE.

Guest Chaos Pudding

And I hate Cyber End Dragon anyways.

I'm still confused about Call. I understand why they brought back Reborn' date=' but they should just leave Call alone. It would take Prem's place in most decks. Some heavy recursion decks might use all 3, but that's not really that big of a deal.

[/quote']

How do you reckon? Especially in a 3 Jinzo/2 Decree format?

Archived