Ace Attorney

burnpsy

Two things:

1: So it's just the events of the first game told in a movie? Meh... was hoping for a new and original story.

2: That was really, really dark. I mean... not the content or anything. I mean it looks like it was filmed like the director put a pair of sunglasses in front of the camera. Ace Attorney is bright and colorful as hell. It's not supposed to look like the darkest day of the darkest night, 100% of the time. =\

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1320801717' post='5627387']
2: That was really, really dark. I mean... not the content or anything. I mean it looks like it was filmed like the director put a pair of sunglasses in front of the camera. Ace Attorney is bright and colorful as hell. It's not supposed to look like the darkest day of the darkest night, 100% of the time. =\
[/quote]
I like it that way actually.

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1320801717' post='5627387']
[/quote]

I liked it, it reminded me of Seven.

I honestly really want to watch this, I LOVE the Ace Attorney games and personally I'm really glad that they're using the storyline from the original games. Awesome.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived