[MTG] My name is Gideon, and I'm about to die..

.Gideon.

[center][font=comic sans ms, cursive]I was born of a world long since destroyed.[/font][/center]
[center][font=comic sans ms, cursive]Some say I played a hand in its destruction.[/font][/center]
[center][font=comic sans ms, cursive]Less charitable voices say I was the sole cause of its demise.[/font][/center]
[center][font=comic sans ms, cursive]I cared little at the time because I was blinded by my own self-righteous fury.[/font][/center]
[center][font=comic sans ms, cursive]But then a reckoning came upon me.[/font][/center]
[center][font=comic sans ms, cursive]I found others who could travel between worlds whose beliefs conflicted with my own.[/font][/center]
[center][font=comic sans ms, cursive]I was humbled by their power and tempered by their convictions.[/font][/center]
[center][font=comic sans ms, cursive]I resolved to learn from my opponents.[/font][/center]
[center][font=comic sans ms, cursive]I would do better. Be better. And fight the very kind of tyrant I had become.[/font][/center]
[center][font=comic sans ms, cursive]For years I stood alone in countless battles, I've won every time. Until now...[/font][/center]
[center][font=comic sans ms, cursive]I've given my all but it wasn't enough...[/font][/center]
[center][font=comic sans ms, cursive]..[/font][/center]
[center][font=comic sans ms, cursive]But I have a plan. I've done the one thing my opponent can never do.[/font][/center]
[center][font=comic sans ms, cursive]I've made allies ..... out of enemies.[/font][/center]

[center][img]http://magiccards.info/scans/en/roe/21.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Because he's my favorite character,[/center]

[center][size=1]note: Gideon vs Nicol Bolas from MTG 2012[/size][/center]

[quote name='Jester Head' timestamp='1320804440' post='5627542']
I really like to think he won, he's epic enough to pull it off.

If not, he still holds the reputation as the planeswalker that had the balls to take on Emrakul [i]by himself[/i].

That alone makes him a total boss.
[/quote]

And he had only [size=5][b][i]1[/i][/b] [/size]life

I don't think he would defeat Bolas, though

[quote name='Jester Head' timestamp='1320804982' post='5627570']
Well Bolas basically holds the title of planeswalker supreme, right?

You think Ajani got wasted? I mean, I know Bolas was weakened or something, but still...
[/quote]

yep, and Ajani was killed by Bolas

I would like to see what happens next,
do you think that Gideon, Sorin, Jace, Chandra and Gurrak could defeat Bolas ?

edit: It was Ajani's Brother who was killed by Bolas, I got confused x_x

[quote name='.Doom.' timestamp='1320805612' post='5627598']

[/quote]

Oh, I didn't know the outcome.

Altogether? They could probably take him down. I'm sure more than one planeswalker would die during the fight though.

[quote name='.Doom.' timestamp='1320805612' post='5627598']

[/quote]
Um.....now. Ajani legend ruled Bolas and won. I mean he shows up in the Scars comic. The only dead walker is Venser.

Yes. Bolas is strong, but he has weakened.

Really good walker. A little surprised he isn't seeing more play.

Wizards talked about an Eldrazi vs. Phyrexian war going on if we go back to Zendikar. I think it's possible that Gideon retreated, I don't think he died. I AM kind of sad that they haven't made a legendary creature Gideon who gains strength if you have multiple planeswalkers on the field, but I suppose they could make one like that in a later set.

Sadly, I don't think Garruk is going to be able to defeat Lilliana. I think a new green planeswalker is going to be introduced.

Also, the duel decks "Garruk vs. Liliana"...was that the intro to the events of Innistrad?

Ontopic: Gideon's a beast, my friend has two, and pulled both from packs

[quote name='King of Nothing' timestamp='1320877023' post='5629049']
Wizards talked about an Eldrazi vs. Phyrexian war going on if we go back to Zendikar. I think it's possible that Gideon retreated, I don't think he died. I AM kind of sad that they haven't made a legendary creature Gideon who gains strength if you have multiple planeswalkers on the field, but I suppose they could make one like that in a later set.
[/quote]

Yeah he retreated to search for help

Sadly, I don't think Garruk is going to be able to defeat Lilliana. I think a new green planeswalker is going to be introduced.
[/quote]

That doesn't mean he might die...even more Liliana has little to no interest in fighting Garruk...she has better stuff to care about...

Also, the duel decks "Garruk vs. Liliana"...was that the intro to the events of Innistrad?
[/quote]

Sorta...You can say that it represent the short fight they had when they come across each other...

Ontopic: Gideon's a beast, my friend has two, and pulled both from packs
[/quote]
I never heard anything about that.

The vs deck came out a while ago. It was to show a conflict between the two from a while ago.

[quote name='-Makoto-' timestamp='1320881243' post='5629257']
Just read his story. Dear God.

...soooooo, he planeswalked out to RAVNICA, huh? I heard rumors that next block after Innistrad will be Ravnica 2.0...if it's true, Ravnica means guilds. Means Izzet and Boros. And story-wise, means Gideon. Oh geez.
[/quote]

Guilds were disolved at the End of the Ravnica Block during the Dissenssion thought...XD

[quote name='-Makoto-' timestamp='1320881243' post='5629257']
Just read his story. Dear God.

...soooooo, he planeswalked out to RAVNICA, huh? I heard rumors that next block after Innistrad will be Ravnica 2.0...if it's true, Ravnica means guilds. Means Izzet and Boros. And story-wise, means Gideon. Oh geez.
[/quote]
Not really. Remember, the guild system was dead by the end of the block. What they would do with the set is 100% up in the air because of that fact.

Also, Jace spends a good amount of time on that plane so he should show up with Gideon should we go back.

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1320885065' post='5629368']
Not really. Remember, the guild system was dead by the end of the block. What they would do with the set is 100% up in the air because of that fact.

Also, Jace spends a good amount of time on that plane so he should show up with Gideon should we go back.
[/quote]

You qoute the wrong post....twice....XD

Also...ugh Jace

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1320888102' post='5629595']
You qoute the wrong post....twice....XD

Also...ugh Jace
[/quote]
Um.....I have no idea what your talking about.

But dude Jace >>>>> All

Should be interesting to see them interact since Gideon got along with Chandra (odd since she's Red, he's White, guess it's cause she's hot ;))

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1320892724' post='5629856']

Um.....I have no idea what your talking about.

But dude Jace >>>>> All

Should be interesting to see them interact since Gideon got along with Chandra (odd since she's Red, he's White, guess it's cause she's hot ;))
[/quote]

Gideon is a Lolicon

Also IDK i'm just in the bunch of people who is...Just tired of Jace...D:

Archived