Blackfeather - Shura of the Azure Flame

[center][b][i]„Dispatched in Mankind's darkest hour, we are knights of the blue flame!”[/i][/b][/center]
[center]and ofc no-one is gonna get the quote.[/center]
[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110703165636/yugioh/images/thumb/6/68/BlackwingShuratheBlueFlameDP11-EN-R-1E.jpg/300px-BlackwingShuratheBlueFlameDP11-EN-R-1E.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1320872726' post='5628875']
:(

But Azure and Blue are both pretty much the same colour so why the hell was it changed.
[/quote]

Because "Azure" was too advanced a word for children, of course.

I actually like "Blue Flame" a little better. It doesn't feel as forced. And this is coming from someone who loves using more specific terms.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1320872860' post='5628879']
Because "Azure" was too advanced a word for children, of course.

I actually like "Blue Flame" a little better. It doesn't feel as forced. And this is coming from someone who loves using more specific terms.
[/quote]

And it allows me to use that quote... Creepy enough, this card was made the year that BB:CT was first avaliable on console... Epic foreshadowing by Konami much?

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1320873002' post='5628882']
And it allows me to use that quote... Creepy enough, this card was made the year that BB:CT was first avaliable on console... Epic foreshadowing by Konami much?
[/quote]

And Crystal Skull being shown in anime...almost at the same time of Indy movie's release..lolconspirations

Archived