inb4 AggroDrago [Wolf In Sheep's Clothing]

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1320888479' post='5629619']
I liked its original name better...D:
[/quote]what might that be...

me no want... not good enough...
unless you run some weird deck with a lot of level 1 monsters...
but eh... could be better

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1320892373' post='5629833']
This card is oddly situational, but is very silly.
[/quote] True, I would only use this for Mokey synchro. If I could spend a good deal out of making a good deck. I would run Spore, Glow-Up Bulb, and Dandylion. I would probably end up doing this. Set like two Sheeps Clothing in case of MST. Show Glow Up Bulb and special summon whatever is the current limit. Summon Dandylion and synchro summon Armory Arm. Synchro Glow Up bulb, the tokens, and armory arm for a level 6 or RFP a bulb for spore and get a level 8 and yadda yadda. I'll leave the idea for you guys to fix.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1320894020' post='5629929']
Whitemare/Skullservant? Genex Recycled? Could work. Genex Recycled would get you a free Genex controller, automatically getting you 2 Tuners for 4*. So, in other words: RND support?
[/quote] No idea, haven't played in months. I used burn decks, not decks that require thinking.

[quote name='Gandorator' timestamp='1320898233' post='5630173']
eh, this could be tech'd in Jurracs I guess.
Use this > get 2 aeolos > get 2 other Jurracs from the Grave > bonus if you have rekindling > Dolkka/Laggia/any level 5-6-7 synchro.

This actually sounds kinda good
[/quote]
I really have to know something. What are you smoking? Cause I want some of it.

[quote name='JadenxAtemYAOI' timestamp='1320891932' post='5629808'] I'm guessing AggroDraggo is the new idiot? [/quote]*waits for it* [quote name='Dante v. Nero' timestamp='1320891987' post='5629812'] No, AggroDrago is very intelligent. More than I am in certain situations. [/quote]Didn't see that coming [quote name='JadenxAtemYAOI' timestamp='1320892113' post='5629820'] Oh, I am still used to the old YCM back when inb4 was used for idiots like myself.[/quote]inb4's just there for people who want to ninja people [quote name='ケニヨン • ボリンガー' timestamp='1320897191' post='5630126'] This is apparently Aggro's new favorite card. [/quote][quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1320893413' post='5629903'] -_- Why was I singled out? Byakk's the one that was on about it. Watthopper and what not. Other than that, I retain my original stance on the card: it's not that good at all. [/quote]And all I said was that it's awesome because it spells WISC. Which is awesome because it also stands for the greatest state in the union (and I can probably get Desu to back me up on that)

Also, never mind what I said on the Genex Controller thing, I forgot that Genex Recycled's effect isn't continuous.

[quote name='ケニヨン • ボリンガー' timestamp='1320899349' post='5630242']
I really have to know something. What are you smoking? Cause I want some of it.
[/quote]

It's situational, but if you know how Jurracs work, you'd realize it wouldn't be so bad.
The only thing that sucks is that Aeolo is the only level 1 monster ran in good Jurrac decks.

[quote name='Gandorator' timestamp='1320918491' post='5630498']
It's situational, but if you know how Jurracs work, you'd realize it wouldn't be so bad.
The only thing that sucks is that Aeolo is the only level 1 monster ran in good Jurrac decks.
[/quote]
This SUCKS in Jurracs ._.

I played against [s]JurracJesus[/s] ZeoChill yesterday, and this in no way supports them ._.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1320946179' post='5630910']
This SUCKS in Jurracs ._.

I played against [s]JurracJesus[/s] ZeoChill yesterday, and this in no way supports them ._.
[/quote]

ZeroChill used that?..
If he did, he was probably just testing how it'd work out, Jurracs don't NEED this at all, it just COULD be a random tech. There are many things that can SS Aeolo, other than this. Like Flamvell Firedog/ Rekindling/ Guaiba/ One for one/ etc.
The one interesting thing about this is that it could SS 2 of them. But then again, it could easily turn into a dead draw and has only 1 target, so I guess it does suck// not gonna test it

Archived