Wait hang on! Is This true?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They probably did it because Spell Cards lost a very strong support card, and ergo they wanted to give more power back to spells. However, having so many monster revival cards out was no good for them and so they decided that Call of the Haunted would replace it, since it was searchable by cards such as Mask.

no.. i slept on it and i think i know why they brang back reborn... its to combat Foolish Burial... if your opponent dumps a great monster in his grave... you can revive it... Foolish aint a safe card to really use anymore

That's probably another reason. But, like I said, Spells lost a good search card, and Traps still have theirs. Also, when you think about it, Monster Reborn isn't as broken as a lot of the cards.

Guest Chaos Pudding

At least it's not the WORST decision ever. At least they didn't just get rid of the banned list. There would be Chaos I tell you' date=' CHAOS!

Seriousley, everyone will be using the Chaos Cards again.

[/quote']

No, everyone would run Exchange FTK. Whoever goes first wins.

now that i think about it... if reborn is back D-hero disk commander and COSR will be staples and D.D. crow will become the perfect counter...

did you think about how Call of the Haunted does the same thing except its a trap?

Why would a second Premature Burial make Disk Commander and COSR staples? COSR is only good in Zombies and my own Gigaplant Swarm, while utterly terrible for PC, as PC runs Frog.

Disk Commander is only good for PC, which is weak in this format.

Crow was already the perfect counter. i run 2.

no' date=' COTH doesn't revive your opponent's monsters as yours... everyone will point on use it to revive opponent's DMoC or disk commander to get their effect... so the opponent will have 2 choices, counter it's own grave or allow the summoning...

[/quote']

So how does this transform Disk Commander into a staple again?

no' date=' COTH doesn't revive your opponent's monsters as yours... everyone will point on use it to revive opponent's DMoC or disk commander to get their effect... so the opponent will have 2 choices, counter it's own grave or allow the summoning...

[/quote']

So how does this transform Disk Commander into a staple again?

exactly. if Disk Commander can be summoned from both graves by MR, why would you run it? your opponent could steal it.

exactly. if Disk Commander can be summoned from both graves by MR' date=' why would you run it? your opponent could steal it. [/quote']

Yeah, the existence of Autonomous Action Unit totally wiped out the Disk population of last few formats.

lol.

That being said, I still wonder why they didn't ban Prem. Burial instead of CoTH. You know, with Arms Hole being abused in OCG and possibly coming to the TCG...

Archived