Junk Dragon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingOfTheDarkLords-Havoc

i know this has proberly been done but this is my take on what it should be please comment and rate !!!! :D

lore:"Junk Synchron" + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can activate this effect you can select and destroy cards on the field, up to the number of non-Tuner monsters used as Synchro Material Monsters for this card. Or you can select and remove from play up to one card each from your opponent's hand, field or Graveyard. up to the number of non-Tuner Synchro monsters used as Synchro Material Monsters for this card.

[img]http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/857/256433s.jpg[/img]

in my opinion i would change the image because to me it looks like Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon.
i would lower the ATK a tad, probably to about 3000 max. or at least increase the level to 10
the only concern i have is that last effect, but then again having non-tuner Synchros kinda over-balances it to the point that it might be hard to utilize
7/10

So you pretty much mis-mashed Junk Destroyer and Trishula to make this? Eh, it's bad card design, really. AND as stated before, needs to be at a higher Level than 9. At the moment, Reborn Tengu + Junk Synchron + Doppelwarrior make this easily, effectively giving you 3 more Trishula's in your Extra Deck.

Yeah, 4 Trishula's in your Extra Deck, let than sink in for a moment.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1320963314' post='5631456']
drop the level to 8 (due to more support for it) and its atk to 3000

I'm surprised Red Eyes Darkness Dragon isn't among the synchro materials, the pic certainly looks like it

anyways, the banishing effect is too much, you should limit to only ONE for the field or something
[/quote]
>Say it's broken
>Try to make it easier to summon

WAT!?

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1321029121' post='5632732']
>Say it's broken
>Try to make it easier to summon

WAT!?
[/quote]
[color=#ff0000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=8][b]MARCH TOWARDS RAGNAROK[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[quote name='sonic fan 1' timestamp='1321054441' post='5633651']
i got utopia
[/quote]

I don't give a f***.

Archived