Fabled Leviathan

[quote name='Sekiiro Ren' timestamp='1321069098' post='5634157']
I heard Fabled World is crap now... you should probably run pure
[/quote]
It's really not, I win more often than I lose. Raven works wonders for both, and I can also splash Black Luster Soldier.
I run two Leviathan in the deck, and he's pretty easy to get out. He also gets that extra ATK boost from Gates.
Finally, I think it's more original than pure one or the other, so I like it better. But that's just me.

[quote name='cfc1993' timestamp='1321069312' post='5634166']
It's really not, I win more often than I lose. Raven works wonders for both, and I can also splash Black Luster Soldier.
I run two Leviathan in the deck, and he's pretty easy to get out. He also gets that extra ATK boost from Gates.
Finally, I think it's more original than pure one or the other, so I like it better. But that's just me.
[/quote]
Get out. Now.

Fabled World is 2 conflicting styles: Control and Swarm.
Raven sucks in any Fabled deck that isn't casual, and it's only good in Dark Worlds, really. you can splash BLS into regular Fableds, too, but it's really not main deck material for the deck.
Levaithan is CRAP. This is, honestly, the single worst Fabled Synchro.
... How is mixing two decks on "OH THEY BOTH DISCARD" original? I've been workign on Fableds a lot to make them "more original" and better.

Fabled World is an abomination that needs to be stricken, because it's pure DISCARD = FABLED logic.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321069582' post='5634171']
OT: Better than Valkyrus. Be reusing them Fableds.
[/quote]
Wrong.

Archived