Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade; Co-Hosted by Rainbow Dash [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

Zextra

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1321513693' post='5648219']
Can I run two JD's in my deck?

And yes, my character constantly listens to rock/metal...even when he is dueling.
[/quote]
Two JDs is fine.
[quote name='Charlotte The Witch' timestamp='1321512706' post='5648200']
Itsu just went from cocky to enraged to cheerful, all in one paragraph.
I now remember why I loved playing her back in the day.
[/quote]
<3

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1321514309' post='5648227']
Two JDs is fine.

<3
[/quote]

Awesome!!!!! =D And the only cards in my deck that are not LS or help LS is one Kycoo and one Steelswarm Needle. Is that cool? I added Steelswarm Needle because my character doesn't wanna mainstream with Synchros...and Steelswarm Needle says by to one Synchro on the field? :3

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1321514788' post='5648234']
Kycoo's fine, but Needle is part of another archetype entirely, so I'll have to say "no" on that.
[/quote]

Damn. I need another dark then. Verz Zahhak? Targets one level 5 or higher Special Summoned monster and kills it....but only after it's destroyed and sent to the graveyard. This will give me 5 darks to have in my grave for BLS. Well, actually three since my Necros will have other purposes. <_<

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321517458' post='5648253']
That was EPIC

& Dem, you are horrible with girls, jsuk. xD

And Posted.
[/quote]
Thank you :D

[quote name='Charlotte The Witch' timestamp='1321517877' post='5648259']
Mind if I use custom cards as well?
They'll be on Itsu's and Delilah's pages.
[/quote]
That's perfectly fine ^^

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1321520711' post='5648299']
It's the way you approach that change that will intrigue me :3
[/quote]As far as I can tell, until Aki says who she likes, I can say either one. Besides... you are twins :3

I love Celes' Deck. I reminds me of that other Frog RP character I used. Although that was back when Substitoad was legal, and the plays I did in one turn were absurd (went from clear field to Dupe Frog lock and 3 other monsters).

The inspiration for Celes' deck was this one guy I played on DN a while ago, and it was the most annoying Deck ever, partially because I had no idea what his win condition was, and even though I had stuff like Laggia, Utopia, and another Xyz, I couldn't really bypass his defenses (he brought out 3 Gachi Gachi at once, thankfully a turn apart so I could take out the Materials). He got D/Ced near the end of it, unfortunately, but it was epic until that point.

I was starting to get worried the guy was going to drop Obelisk on me, in fact. I had once dueled a Frog (Monarch?) duelist and he managed to bring out Obelisk and ended up winning because my LP was too low to defend and I had no way to defeat Obelisk aside from a Mirror Force he strongly suspected I had.

Archived