Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade; Co-Hosted by Rainbow Dash [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

Zextra

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Charlotte The Witch' timestamp='1321585023' post='5649889']
^w^
A fact of which I am quite proud of, considering it is coming from EVILfusion!
[/quote]That's not punny.

Anyway. I need someone to interact with. Anyone want to be Souta or Aki's friend and show up at their house?

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321605114' post='5650323']
DK ruins all my RPs :s
[/quote]

Wait, what? O.o

In all seriousness, my friend (who is going to YCS with me) went to go see Breaking Dawn with his girlfriend (I'm at his house). They left around 10 (I got here around 8 ) after leaving me with the task of setting up a $1 Binder and sorting through our trade binder while also trying to fix the printer so we can print off our decklists. He also said he would be back around 1:30-2:00. It is now 2:36 and they are not back. To top that all off, I only managed to get the $1 Binder done because I remembered he owns Skyrim. <_<

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1321605426' post='5650326']
Wait, what? O.o

In all seriousness, my friend (who is going to YCS with me) went to go see Breaking Dawn with his girlfriend (I'm at his house). They left around 10 (I got here around 8 ) after leaving me with the task of setting up a $1 Binder and sorting through our trade binder while also trying to fix the printer so we can print off our decklists. He also said he would be back around 1:30-2:00. It is now 2:36 and they are not back. To top that all off, I only managed to get the $1 Binder done because I remembered he owns Skyrim. <_<
[/quote]O...kay...?

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1321605701' post='5650333']
What happened to Dem?
Technically, I'm not allowed to post until Kai gets on the train -_-
[/quote]Well that's unfortunate.

And where's Daemon?! He was supposed to play with me! /nohomo

Archived