Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade; Co-Hosted by Rainbow Dash [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

Zextra

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321549698' post='5648666']
I was starting to get worried the guy was going to drop Obelisk on me, in fact. I had once dueled a Frog (Monarch?) duelist and he managed to bring out Obelisk and ended up winning because my LP was too low to defend and I had no way to defeat Obelisk aside from a Mirror Force he strongly suspected I had.
[/quote]I know the exact deck you're talking about.

It's still frognarchs. It just stalls like crazy. If you get cards that can bypass Gachi Gachi it's easy. I remember losing to a deck like that because I had the same problem once irl. It's a pain if you can't get over it. But yea, I'm assuming he just kept bringing out Swap Frogs and Ronintoads and kept Xyzing?

It's rarely Obelisk they run, LaDD's the main problem.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, all the stall and Level 2 spamming confused me. It still ran things like Treeborn and E-Con, and I think a Monarch or two, they just weren't nearly as prevalent, so I was wondering what the win condition was, and was intent on not wasting my Laggia negation in case it was something I didnt expect.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321552250' post='5648708']
Yeah, all the stall and Level 2 spamming confused me. It still ran things like Treeborn and E-Con, and I think a Monarch or two, they just weren't nearly as prevalent, so I was wondering what the win condition was, and was intent on not wasting my Laggia negation in case it was something I didnt expect.
[/quote]Yeah, when I played a deck like it tho, the monarchs didn't come until then end. I tried taking him out before that, but I wasn't fast enough, and he ended up just Caiusing me turn after turn.

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1321579846' post='5649677']
ohaitharguize
What have I missed?
[/quote]I think someone's talking to you. That toon chaos guy writes like an elementary schooler. AND I we talked about how awkward you were with Aki.

Archived