Now you see it, now you see another one. [Copy Knight]

[IMG]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111105160256/yugioh/images/thumb/7/76/CopyKnight-PHSW-EN-R-1E.jpg/279px-CopyKnight-PHSW-EN-R-1E.jpg[/IMG]

[quote]When a Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster is Normal Summoned to your side of the field: Special Summon this card as a Normal Monster Card with the same name and Level as the Normal Summoned monster (Warrior-Type/LIGHT/ATK 0/DEF 0). (This card is still treated as a Trap Card.)[/quote]

Maybe it's just me and my obsession with Trap Monsters (which I think are awesome and all), but I'm seeing plenty of positives here. Turns really, anything into a Rank 4 if you wanted it, but I'm sure there's some other ways this could work too. I'm not saying it's great, but I'm interested to see if there's any combos or if you can point out why it would be awful.

Continuous Trap support
Normal Monster support
Helps cards that need multiples with the same name to activate.
Xyz
No Synchro restriction I guess

It's ok, but slow. For Xyz, I'd rather have a second true monster. For Synchro, there are faster ways too. For Trap Monster Decks it doesn't sound like it has any synergy. Ther rest is all good.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321119142' post='5634984']
I thought of the Marauding Captain, but the problem is that the Copy Knight doesn't gain Marauding's effect, and the Marauding lock only works because both Maraudings say "you have to attack me first".
[/quote]

I was somewhat looking at the ability to drop Omega (any Rank 4, really) easily with 3 Level 4 monsters at once.

[quote name='Bringerofcake' timestamp='1321126810' post='5635311']
You run this in Macro Trap Monster Xyz and activate it when your D.D. Survivor is Normal/Special Summoned.

duh

But a Warrior Trap monster that isn't Copy Knight would be amazing.

Actually, can you activate Copy Knight off another Copy Knight?
[/quote]

Only in response to a [b]Normal[/b] Summon. So no Copy Knight in response to another.
I don't know if you can activate 2+ copies of Copy Knight (no pun intended) in response to the same Normal Summon though.

Archived