Back after more than a year... and Malefic Truth Dragon

Well, it's a long story. After a new update, my old pc couldn't handle displaying this forum anymore. I made an account on yugiohforums, and kinda forgot about this one, even after I got a new pc. But from now on, I'm back. I hope lolycm can forgive me for my abscence. If not, I'll make my own yugioh forum. With blackjack, and hookers.

Anyways, back in my days random threads that weren't about cards were forbidden, so I'd like to hear your opinions about the Sin Archetype, and more specifically, about Sin Truce Dragon. (Or Malefic Truth Dragon, according to 4Kids.)

[url="http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/2/26/MaleficTruthDragonJUMP-EN-UR-LE.png"][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110225234625/yugioh/images/thumb/2/26/MaleficTruthDragonJUMP-EN-UR-LE.png/300px-MaleficTruthDragonJUMP-EN-UR-LE.png[/img][/url]

This card cannot be [url="/wiki/Normal_Summon"][color="#0148c2"]Normal Summoned[/color][/url] or [url="/wiki/Set"][color="#0148c2"]Set[/color][/url]. This card cannot be [url="/wiki/Special_Summon"][color="#0148c2"]Special Summoned[/color][/url] except by its own effect. If a [url="/wiki/Face-up"][color="#0148c2"]face-up[/color][/url] "[url="/wiki/Malefic"][color="#0148c2"]Malefic[/color][/url]" [url="/wiki/Monster"][color="#0148c2"]monster[/color][/url], except "Malefic Truth Dragon", is [url="/wiki/Destroyed_by_battle"][color="#0148c2"]destroyed by battle[/color][/url] or a [url="/wiki/Card_effect"][color="#0148c2"]card effect[/color][/url], you can [url="/wiki/Pay"][color="#0148c2"]pay[/color][/url] half your [url="/wiki/Life_Point"][color="#0148c2"]Life Points[/color][/url] to [url="/wiki/Special_Summon"][color="#0148c2"]Special Summon[/color][/url] this card from your [url="/wiki/Hand"][color="#0148c2"]hand[/color][/url] or [url="/wiki/Graveyard"][color="#0148c2"]Graveyard[/color][/url]. There can only be 1 [url="/wiki/Face-up"][color="#0148c2"]face-up[/color][/url] "[url="/wiki/Malefic"][color="#0148c2"]Malefic[/color][/url]" monster on the [url="/wiki/Field"][color="#0148c2"]field[/color][/url]. If there is no [url="/wiki/Face-up"][color="#0148c2"]face-up[/color][/url] [url="/wiki/Field_Spell_Card"][color="#0148c2"]Field Spell Card[/color][/url] on the [url="/wiki/Field"][color="#0148c2"]field[/color][/url], [url="/wiki/Destroy"][color="#0148c2"]destroy[/color][/url] this card. If this card [url="/wiki/Destroy"][color="#0148c2"]destroys[/color][/url] an opponent's monster [url="/wiki/By_battle"][color="#0148c2"]by battle[/color][/url], [url="/wiki/Destroy"][color="#0148c2"]destroy[/color][/url] all [url="/wiki/Face-up"][color="#0148c2"]face-up[/color][/url] monsters your opponent controls.

[quote name='Expelsword - 輝き' timestamp='1321192566' post='5637251']
Skill Drain doesn't help you here, last I checked, because as you go to summon one, it still has its effect and stops you from placing it on the field.
[/quote]
You must have all of them in Grave. Then, when a Malefic is destroyed, form a chain of them and flip Skill Drain. Have fun :3

[quote name='-Makoto-' timestamp='1321192632' post='5637252']

You must have all of them in Grave. Then, when a Malefic is destroyed, form a chain of them and flip Skill Drain. Have fun :3
[/quote]

Except the ones in your graveyard still have the condition in effect, you just wasted more life points...

Archived